New healthy eating shop opens in Clevedon
- Credit: Eleanor Young
A new healthy eating and environmentally-friendly shop has opened in Clevedon.
A Better Weigh, in Old Street, was opened last month by Laura Webster.
As its slogan says, the new shop offers people a better way to shop, eat and live.
Laura said: "It is about supporting independent shops, we have a lot of local businesses in here who we also support.
"The eating part is about promoting healthier eating and then the live part is the whole environmental side of it and cutting out the packaging.
You may also want to watch:
"We were out and about last year in Bristol and came across one of these stores and just loved the concept and felt it was the way forward and it was something we wanted to do in our town.
"It has become so much already and it has just been amazing."
- 1 Clevedon Marine Lake to be drained
- 2 Five sites get Green Flag status
- 3 Estate agents invites children to create Halloween window displays
- 4 Portishead salon to wear all pink for breast cancer fundraiser
- 5 Life-saving equipment installed in town
- 6 Officer's final written warning after sending inappropriate messages
- 7 Road group condemns 'unacceptable traffic misery' in village
- 8 Charity days raise more than £40k for local causes
- 9 Bristol Combination Vase: Nailsea & Backwell RFC looking to create history says Hill
- 10 Appeal after man injured in robbery
People can bag up anything from nuts to pasta, rice to dried fruit as well as a range of essentials like bottles and soap.