New healthy eating shop opens in Clevedon
- Credit: Eleanor Young
A new healthy eating and environmentally-friendly shop has opened in Clevedon.
A Better Weigh, in Old Street, was opened last month by Laura Webster.
As its slogan says, the new shop offers people a better way to shop, eat and live.
Laura said: "It is about supporting independent shops, we have a lot of local businesses in here who we also support.
"The eating part is about promoting healthier eating and then the live part is the whole environmental side of it and cutting out the packaging.
You may also want to watch:
"We were out and about last year in Bristol and came across one of these stores and just loved the concept and felt it was the way forward and it was something we wanted to do in our town.
"It has become so much already and it has just been amazing."
- 1 Events in Weston and beyond to look forward to this summer
- 2 Council keen to hear from villagers on road safety plans
- 3 How to order free Covid home tests
- 4 Marathon runner Ben Smith announces USA Challenge plans
- 5 Man charged with two counts of attempted murder
- 6 Trigger chosen to develop project for Festival UK* 2022
- 7 North Somerset restaurants reopen outside this week
- 8 Celebrations after non-essential shops and pubs reopen in North Somerset
- 9 Jones "proud" of what he achieved with Ashton & Backwell United
- 10 Holloway helps Northern Ireland women make history after qualifying for Euro 2022
People can bag up anything from nuts to pasta, rice to dried fruit as well as a range of essentials like bottles and soap.