New base for Equicraft
- Credit: Archant
A BACKWELL business is holding a grand opening on June 22 after moving to a new base.
Jane Atherton took over Equicraft in Rodney Road two years ago, but she is now joining her business with her parents’ firm Backwell Motors, in Station Road.
The shop, which sells horse wear and equipment, also has regular guest speakers and demonstrations to keep customers updated on the latest products and information.
The grand opening is being held at 9.30am when people can pop along for some light refreshments and take part in a raffle in aid of Friends of Marwari and Kathawari Horses UK.
Jane said: “The new site will have lots of free parking and the shop will be light and spacious.
You may also want to watch:
“We hope to see lots of customers old and new.”
- 1 Primary school shuts after staff members test positive for coronavirus
- 2 Store refurbishment creates fresh job opportunities in Portishead
- 3 Business owner sentenced for fly-tipping in North Somerset
- 4 Seek appointment with GP for persistent stomach troubles, urges NHS and Public Health England campaign
- 5 North Somerset could be placed in higher tier after national lockdown ends
- 6 North Somerset nurses retire following more than 80 years of combined service to the NHS
- 7 Preparing for a popular traditional Christmas light display in Kenn
- 8 Bristol Airport welcomes new testing strategy for arrivals
- 9 Impressive, four-floor detached house with sea views
- 10 North Somerset to move into tier 3 after end of nationwide lockdown