New base for Equicraft
- Credit: Archant
A BACKWELL business is holding a grand opening on June 22 after moving to a new base.
Jane Atherton took over Equicraft in Rodney Road two years ago, but she is now joining her business with her parents’ firm Backwell Motors, in Station Road.
The shop, which sells horse wear and equipment, also has regular guest speakers and demonstrations to keep customers updated on the latest products and information.
The grand opening is being held at 9.30am when people can pop along for some light refreshments and take part in a raffle in aid of Friends of Marwari and Kathawari Horses UK.
Jane said: “The new site will have lots of free parking and the shop will be light and spacious.
You may also want to watch:
“We hope to see lots of customers old and new.”
- 1 Events in Weston and beyond to look forward to this summer
- 2 How to order free Covid home tests
- 3 Marathon runner Ben Smith announces USA Challenge plans
- 4 Group protests against new police and crime bill
- 5 Council keen to hear from villagers on road safety plans
- 6 Trigger chosen to develop project for Festival UK* 2022
- 7 Special school expansion progress
- 8 Barclays to close North Somerset branches
- 9 North Somerset restaurants reopen outside this week
- 10 Man charged with two counts of attempted murder