Bargain Buys shop opens in Nailsea town centre
- Credit: Archant
A new bargain store has opened up Nailsea High Street.
Bargain Buys has set up in the former base of the Original Factory Shop.
The shop stocks homeware products as well as a variety of toiletries, confectionery and drinks and it is the 53rd Bargain Buys store to open.
Executive chairman, Nadir Lalani, said: “We are pleased to be opening a brand new store to the people of Nailsea with loads of fantastic branded products, all at bargain prices, and look forward to opening even more new stores throughout 2019, creating over 750 jobs.
“The team is working hard to deliver an outstanding shopping experience, great service, and an enjoyable shopping environment for all our new customers.”
Nailsea Town Council chairman David Packham cut the ribbon to open the store, which dished out more than £3,000 worth of giveaways on the opening day with fireplaces and double beds up for grabs to the first customers through the doors.
- 1 North Somerset schools receive £1,000 memorial donation
- 2 Storm Barra expected to bring high winds to South West
- 3 'I walked into a full-blown argument': Estate agent considering valuation charge for DIVORCING COUPLES
- 4 Santa routes for towns this December are revealed
- 5 Support for people with hidden disabilities living in North Somerset
- 6 'Red herrings' need to be ignored for Portishead Railway scheme
- 7 Fatal collision in Clevedon leaves man in his 70s dead
- 8 Council finances given auditors' approval
- 9 Art gallery to host 'Clevedon artist of the year'
- 10 Clevedon B&M redevelopment approved, despite hundreds of objections