Bargain Buys shop opens in Nailsea town centre
- Credit: Archant
A new bargain store has opened up Nailsea High Street.
Bargain Buys has set up in the former base of the Original Factory Shop.
The shop stocks homeware products as well as a variety of toiletries, confectionery and drinks and it is the 53rd Bargain Buys store to open.
Executive chairman, Nadir Lalani, said: “We are pleased to be opening a brand new store to the people of Nailsea with loads of fantastic branded products, all at bargain prices, and look forward to opening even more new stores throughout 2019, creating over 750 jobs.
“The team is working hard to deliver an outstanding shopping experience, great service, and an enjoyable shopping environment for all our new customers.”
You may also want to watch:
Nailsea Town Council chairman David Packham cut the ribbon to open the store, which dished out more than £3,000 worth of giveaways on the opening day with fireplaces and double beds up for grabs to the first customers through the doors.
- 1 Primary school shuts after staff members test positive for coronavirus
- 2 Store refurbishment creates fresh job opportunities in Portishead
- 3 Business owner sentenced for fly-tipping in North Somerset
- 4 Seek appointment with GP for persistent stomach troubles, urges NHS and Public Health England campaign
- 5 North Somerset could be placed in higher tier after national lockdown ends
- 6 North Somerset nurses retire following more than 80 years of combined service to the NHS
- 7 Preparing for a popular traditional Christmas light display in Kenn
- 8 Bristol Airport welcomes new testing strategy for arrivals
- 9 Impressive, four-floor detached house with sea views
- 10 North Somerset to move into tier 3 after end of nationwide lockdown