Bargain Buys shop opens in Nailsea town centre
- Credit: Archant
A new bargain store has opened up Nailsea High Street.
Bargain Buys has set up in the former base of the Original Factory Shop.
The shop stocks homeware products as well as a variety of toiletries, confectionery and drinks and it is the 53rd Bargain Buys store to open.
Executive chairman, Nadir Lalani, said: “We are pleased to be opening a brand new store to the people of Nailsea with loads of fantastic branded products, all at bargain prices, and look forward to opening even more new stores throughout 2019, creating over 750 jobs.
“The team is working hard to deliver an outstanding shopping experience, great service, and an enjoyable shopping environment for all our new customers.”
You may also want to watch:
Nailsea Town Council chairman David Packham cut the ribbon to open the store, which dished out more than £3,000 worth of giveaways on the opening day with fireplaces and double beds up for grabs to the first customers through the doors.
- 1 10 beauty spots in North Somerset
- 2 Residents rally to support Save Weston Big Wood campaign
- 3 Eco-friendly grocer to open in Portishead High Street next week
- 4 Event organiser fined for noise complaints
- 5 Funding boost set to improve Clevedon Marine Lake and Salthouse Fields
- 6 Clevedon Skatepark shut over safety fears
- 7 Disruptions to your journey by car across North Somerset
- 8 Somerset pub could be demolished despite failure of homes bid
- 9 Blind man suffers leg injury in Nailsea pavement collapse
- 10 Clevedon return to top of WEPL table with win over Lansdown