Bargain Buys shop opens in Nailsea town centre
- Credit: Archant
A new bargain store has opened up Nailsea High Street.
Bargain Buys has set up in the former base of the Original Factory Shop.
The shop stocks homeware products as well as a variety of toiletries, confectionery and drinks and it is the 53rd Bargain Buys store to open.
Executive chairman, Nadir Lalani, said: “We are pleased to be opening a brand new store to the people of Nailsea with loads of fantastic branded products, all at bargain prices, and look forward to opening even more new stores throughout 2019, creating over 750 jobs.
“The team is working hard to deliver an outstanding shopping experience, great service, and an enjoyable shopping environment for all our new customers.”
You may also want to watch:
Nailsea Town Council chairman David Packham cut the ribbon to open the store, which dished out more than £3,000 worth of giveaways on the opening day with fireplaces and double beds up for grabs to the first customers through the doors.
- 1 Man charged with possession of offensive weapon in village
- 2 Bristol Balloon Fiesta: Organisers planning 2021 event
- 3 Man with long Covid urges others to take virus seriously
- 4 May 17: Which pubs are reopening in North Somerset?
- 5 May 17: Bristol Airport 'disappointed' with green list
- 6 Lions fund noticeboard for Backwell viewpoint
- 7 Clevedon AC members enjoy Glastonbury 10k outing
- 8 Call for community to support 'vital' children's hospice
- 9 Mixed fortunes for Clevedon LTC teams on league return
- 10 LOCAL BY-ELECTION: Portishead East district and town councillors elected