Nathan opens new hair house
- Credit: Archant
A barber has opened up a new hair salon in Nailsea.
Nathan Irwin, aged 29, worked as a hairdresser for four years and a barber for eight years.
He has now decided to branch out on his own and has opened up Nathan’s Hair House in Old Church Road.
Nathan, who grew up in Nailsea, said: “I’m very excited, but it’s been hard work.
“I would like to thank all my friends and family for their support and I’m looking forward to seeing as many people as possible.
You may also want to watch:
“I would also like to thank Gould’s which has helped out with signs and advertising.
“It’s a very friendly and relaxed salon for everyone.”
- 1 North Somerset Covid case rate at its highest
- 2 Who can get a Covid booster jab and how can I book one?
- 3 Neighbourhood plan to go before council next month
- 4 Youngsters enjoy pumpkin picking at farm
- 5 Nailsea United fall to heavy defeat against Mendip Broadwalk
- 6 Age UK looking for North Somerset volunteers
- 7 Could we face coronavirus restrictions over Christmas?
- 8 Portishead Art Trail splash sculpture gets a refurb
- 9 Decision on Portishead Station delayed until next year
- 10 Light the Night celebration to take place in Clevedon