Nathan opens new hair house
- Credit: Archant
A barber has opened up a new hair salon in Nailsea.
Nathan Irwin, aged 29, worked as a hairdresser for four years and a barber for eight years.
He has now decided to branch out on his own and has opened up Nathan’s Hair House in Old Church Road.
Nathan, who grew up in Nailsea, said: “I’m very excited, but it’s been hard work.
“I would like to thank all my friends and family for their support and I’m looking forward to seeing as many people as possible.
You may also want to watch:
“I would also like to thank Gould’s which has helped out with signs and advertising.
“It’s a very friendly and relaxed salon for everyone.”
- 1 North Somerset could be placed in higher tier after national lockdown ends
- 2 North Somerset nurses retire following more than 80 years of combined service to the NHS
- 3 Preparing for a popular traditional Christmas light display in Kenn
- 4 Impressive, four-floor detached house with sea views
- 5 Store refurbishment creates fresh job opportunities in Portishead
- 6 Business owner sentenced for fly-tipping in North Somerset
- 7 Bristol Airport welcomes new testing strategy for arrivals
- 8 Primary school shuts after staff members test positive for coronavirus
- 9 Portishead Town set up Community Christmas Cheer to help local town
- 10 Seek appointment with GP for persistent stomach troubles, urges NHS and Public Health England campaign