Nathan opens new hair house
- Credit: Archant
A barber has opened up a new hair salon in Nailsea.
Nathan Irwin, aged 29, worked as a hairdresser for four years and a barber for eight years.
He has now decided to branch out on his own and has opened up Nathan’s Hair House in Old Church Road.
Nathan, who grew up in Nailsea, said: “I’m very excited, but it’s been hard work.
“I would like to thank all my friends and family for their support and I’m looking forward to seeing as many people as possible.
You may also want to watch:
“I would also like to thank Gould’s which has helped out with signs and advertising.
“It’s a very friendly and relaxed salon for everyone.”
- 1 Eco-friendly grocer to open in Portishead High Street next week
- 2 Blind man suffers leg injury in Nailsea pavement collapse
- 3 Funding boost set to improve Clevedon Marine Lake and Salthouse Fields
- 4 Somerset pub could be demolished despite failure of homes bid
- 5 Ashton & Backwell begin new season with defeat at Keynsham
- 6 Hundreds expected at gatherings to oppose possible development around Weston Big Wood
- 7 Save Weston Big Wood gatherings this weekend
- 8 Road closure in force for five nights on A370 next week
- 9 Ashton & Backwell United announce departure of Rich
- 10 VIDEO: Police release CCTV footage after Nailsea graffiti damage