Nathan opens new hair house
- Credit: Archant
A barber has opened up a new hair salon in Nailsea.
Nathan Irwin, aged 29, worked as a hairdresser for four years and a barber for eight years.
He has now decided to branch out on his own and has opened up Nathan’s Hair House in Old Church Road.
Nathan, who grew up in Nailsea, said: “I’m very excited, but it’s been hard work.
“I would like to thank all my friends and family for their support and I’m looking forward to seeing as many people as possible.
You may also want to watch:
“I would also like to thank Gould’s which has helped out with signs and advertising.
“It’s a very friendly and relaxed salon for everyone.”
- 1 Events in Weston and beyond to look forward to this summer
- 2 Council keen to hear from villagers on road safety plans
- 3 How to order free Covid home tests
- 4 Marathon runner Ben Smith announces USA Challenge plans
- 5 Man charged with two counts of attempted murder
- 6 Trigger chosen to develop project for Festival UK* 2022
- 7 Jones "proud" of what he achieved with Ashton & Backwell United
- 8 Celebrations after non-essential shops and pubs reopen in North Somerset
- 9 North Somerset restaurants reopen outside this week
- 10 Barclays to close North Somerset branches