Funeral directors named in top three for North Somerset
- Credit: Archant
A Nailsea business has been rated as one of the top three funeral directors in the area.
Arthur E Davey & Sons, in Silver Street, has been given the title by the Three Best Rated website.
Businesses are chosen after a 50-point inspection which includes local reviews, a study of the firm's history, trading standards, ratings, trust, price and 'general excellence'.
Two Weston businesses - Nigel Groves Funeral Directors and Howard Goodman Funeral Home - also made it into the top three.
A spokesman for Arthur E Davey & Sons said: "As one of the oldest funeral directors in the area, we were delighted to be nominated in the top three in North Somerset, all of whom are independently run, privately owned funeral directors.
You may also want to watch:
"This recognition is also a reflection on our staff who constantly show compassion and professionalism when dealing with clients at the most difficult of times, with both sensitivity and a personal touch."
- 1 Mixed fortunes for Backwell Flax Bourton sides
- 2 Charlie Rich: Ashton & Backwell United name Rich as Stuart Jones' replacement
- 3 Suspension bridge to close for maintenance
- 4 Goff comes good in Clevedon Sailing Club's Town Plate
- 5 May 17: Pubs reopen indoors and coaches set off on first holidays
- 6 What can I do when Covid lockdown eases on May 17?
- 7 May 17: Backwell pool reopens after £400k works
- 8 ‘Perfect tribute’ as Clevedon Pier named pier of the year
- 9 Rapid Covid testing service goes mobile to reach more people across North Somerset
- 10 Vaccine does work against Indian variant, says health secretary