Funeral directors named in top three for North Somerset
- Credit: Archant
A Nailsea business has been rated as one of the top three funeral directors in the area.
Arthur E Davey & Sons, in Silver Street, has been given the title by the Three Best Rated website.
Businesses are chosen after a 50-point inspection which includes local reviews, a study of the firm's history, trading standards, ratings, trust, price and 'general excellence'.
Two Weston businesses - Nigel Groves Funeral Directors and Howard Goodman Funeral Home - also made it into the top three.
A spokesman for Arthur E Davey & Sons said: "As one of the oldest funeral directors in the area, we were delighted to be nominated in the top three in North Somerset, all of whom are independently run, privately owned funeral directors.
You may also want to watch:
"This recognition is also a reflection on our staff who constantly show compassion and professionalism when dealing with clients at the most difficult of times, with both sensitivity and a personal touch."
- 1 North Somerset could be placed in higher tier after national lockdown ends
- 2 Store refurbishment creates fresh job opportunities in Portishead
- 3 Leisure centre to reopen next year following repairs
- 4 New multi-million pound sports facility for Backwell School
- 5 Shop Local: ‘Huge impact’ on independent home décor business after second lockdown hits
- 6 Portishead couple raises £5k for charity in support of close friend after cancer diagnosis
- 7 Pubs and breweries running delivery and collection services during lockdown
- 8 Appeal for help to find missing teenager
- 9 Shop Local: Popular fruit and veg specialist launches new website
- 10 'Outstanding’ town council clerk stands down