Funeral directors named in top three for North Somerset
- Credit: Archant
A Nailsea business has been rated as one of the top three funeral directors in the area.
Arthur E Davey & Sons, in Silver Street, has been given the title by the Three Best Rated website.
Businesses are chosen after a 50-point inspection which includes local reviews, a study of the firm's history, trading standards, ratings, trust, price and 'general excellence'.
Two Weston businesses - Nigel Groves Funeral Directors and Howard Goodman Funeral Home - also made it into the top three.
A spokesman for Arthur E Davey & Sons said: "As one of the oldest funeral directors in the area, we were delighted to be nominated in the top three in North Somerset, all of whom are independently run, privately owned funeral directors.
You may also want to watch:
"This recognition is also a reflection on our staff who constantly show compassion and professionalism when dealing with clients at the most difficult of times, with both sensitivity and a personal touch."
- 1 PICTURES: Clevedon Marine Lake releases Eco-pod design plan
- 2 Bristol International Balloon Fiesta launches Fiesta Fortnight event
- 3 Event organiser fined for noise complaints
- 4 Clevedon Skatepark shut over safety fears
- 5 Charming period house with stunning conservatory
- 6 Residents rally to support Save Weston Big Wood campaign
- 7 Eco-friendly grocer to open in Portishead High Street next week
- 8 Clevedon resident raises more than £9k for MS research
- 9 Medal joy for North Somerset athletes at English Schools Championships
- 10 Somerset pub could be demolished despite failure of homes bid