Funeral directors named in top three for North Somerset
- Credit: Archant
A Nailsea business has been rated as one of the top three funeral directors in the area.
Arthur E Davey & Sons, in Silver Street, has been given the title by the Three Best Rated website.
Businesses are chosen after a 50-point inspection which includes local reviews, a study of the firm's history, trading standards, ratings, trust, price and 'general excellence'.
Two Weston businesses - Nigel Groves Funeral Directors and Howard Goodman Funeral Home - also made it into the top three.
A spokesman for Arthur E Davey & Sons said: "As one of the oldest funeral directors in the area, we were delighted to be nominated in the top three in North Somerset, all of whom are independently run, privately owned funeral directors.
You may also want to watch:
"This recognition is also a reflection on our staff who constantly show compassion and professionalism when dealing with clients at the most difficult of times, with both sensitivity and a personal touch."
- 1 Modern and versatile four-bedroom home
- 2 Youngsters enjoy pumpkin picking at farm
- 3 PICTURES: Nailsea farmers market birthday party
- 4 North Somerset Covid case rate at its highest
- 5 Who can get a Covid booster jab and how can I book one?
- 6 Neighbourhood plan to go before council next month
- 7 Light the Night celebration to take place in Clevedon
- 8 Food festival returning to town this weekend
- 9 Halloween 2021: What Halloween events are taking place in North Somerset?
- 10 Nailsea United fall to heavy defeat against Mendip Broadwalk