Funeral directors named in top three for North Somerset
- Credit: Archant
A Nailsea business has been rated as one of the top three funeral directors in the area.
Arthur E Davey & Sons, in Silver Street, has been given the title by the Three Best Rated website.
Businesses are chosen after a 50-point inspection which includes local reviews, a study of the firm's history, trading standards, ratings, trust, price and 'general excellence'.
Two Weston businesses - Nigel Groves Funeral Directors and Howard Goodman Funeral Home - also made it into the top three.
A spokesman for Arthur E Davey & Sons said: "As one of the oldest funeral directors in the area, we were delighted to be nominated in the top three in North Somerset, all of whom are independently run, privately owned funeral directors.
You may also want to watch:
"This recognition is also a reflection on our staff who constantly show compassion and professionalism when dealing with clients at the most difficult of times, with both sensitivity and a personal touch."
- 1 Car show produced in Clevedon proving to be popular among petrolheads
- 2 Christmas messages to honour loved ones with Portishead Tree of Light
- 3 Roomy chocolate-box cottage packed with period features
- 4 Shop Local: Chamber of commerce urges people to utilise high street independents this weekend
- 5 North Somerset could be placed in higher tier after national lockdown ends
- 6 New bike racks installed in Portishead High Street
- 7 Support Portishead and Nailsea Lions clubs with Santa Float collections this December
- 8 Airport appeal to be heard in the summer
- 9 Lockdown chef launches cook-along YouTube channel