Mystery shopper rewards travel agent
- Credit: supplied
AN INDEPENDENT travel agent in Clevedon has been recognised for its products and customer service.
Global Independent Travel Centre in Old Church Road was recently visited by a mystery shopper from the industry magazine, Travel Trade Gazette, and subsequently rated it as an award winner.
Each week, the mystery shopper puts two high street travel agencies to the test, and also hunts for deals on the internet and in national media advertising.
Researchers take into consideration first impression, product match and extras offered before giving an unbiased opinion of which company they would have booked with.
Global Independent Travel Centre owner, Lisa Weakley said: “We were delighted to win and had no idea the mystery shopper had been in.
You may also want to watch:
“This is the third time we have won this now.”
- 1 North Somerset could be placed in higher tier after national lockdown ends
- 2 North Somerset nurses retire following more than 80 years of combined service to the NHS
- 3 Preparing for a popular traditional Christmas light display in Kenn
- 4 Impressive, four-floor detached house with sea views
- 5 Store refurbishment creates fresh job opportunities in Portishead
- 6 Business owner sentenced for fly-tipping in North Somerset
- 7 Bristol Airport welcomes new testing strategy for arrivals
- 8 Primary school shuts after staff members test positive for coronavirus
- 9 Portishead Town set up Community Christmas Cheer to help local town
- 10 Seek appointment with GP for persistent stomach troubles, urges NHS and Public Health England campaign