Musical theatre holiday club with Mary Poppins theme
- Credit: Archant
Fans of musical theatre will have the chance to perform songs and dances from Mary Poppins Returns in a half-term holiday club.
The holiday camp is being organised by Priority Sports and will be delivered by professional singing and dancing coaches in Nailsea School’s dance studio.
Company founder Rob Prior said: “Our Greatest Showman camp during the October half-term was very popular with boys and girls from all over North Somerset and it is something really unique for young people to take part in.”
Children of all abilities can take part.
The three days of workshops conclude with a live showcase so children can show their families what they have learnt.
You may also want to watch:
The holiday camp is £25 per day and runs from February 18-20 at Nailsea School, in Mizzymead Road.
You can reserve a space at www.prioritysports.co.uk/book or by emailing email@example.com
- 1 Road closure in force for five nights on A370 next week
- 2 Long-standing Clevedon gift store transformed under new owners
- 3 Clevedon Marine Lake drained for 'high bacteria levels'
- 4 Portishead's Morgan excited to make Olympic final
- 5 Overnight A&E closures continue at hospital
- 6 Disruptions to your journey by car across North Somerset
- 7 Yatton development welcomes first movers
- 8 Council agrees development plan for Nailsea site
- 9 Funding ensures children benefit from healthy food and holiday clubs this summer
- 10 Charity launches cream tea fundraiser