Musical theatre holiday club with Mary Poppins theme
- Credit: Archant
Fans of musical theatre will have the chance to perform songs and dances from Mary Poppins Returns in a half-term holiday club.
The holiday camp is being organised by Priority Sports and will be delivered by professional singing and dancing coaches in Nailsea School’s dance studio.
Company founder Rob Prior said: “Our Greatest Showman camp during the October half-term was very popular with boys and girls from all over North Somerset and it is something really unique for young people to take part in.”
Children of all abilities can take part.
The three days of workshops conclude with a live showcase so children can show their families what they have learnt.
You may also want to watch:
The holiday camp is £25 per day and runs from February 18-20 at Nailsea School, in Mizzymead Road.
You can reserve a space at www.prioritysports.co.uk/book or by emailing email@example.com
- 1 Claim for judicial review delays school expansion for vulnerable children
- 2 Decision on Portishead Station delayed until next year
- 3 Beautiful Edwardian villa near Clevedon's seafront
- 4 North Somerset Covid case rate at its highest
- 5 Clevedon Marine Lake to be drained
- 6 Camera club wants new members to join
- 7 Halloween 2021: What Halloween events are taking place in North Somerset?
- 8 New officer verification process introduced by police
- 9 North Somerset residents at risk of PCR lab mix up
- 10 Mental health safe space unveiled in Nailsea