Musical theatre holiday club with Mary Poppins theme
- Credit: Archant
Fans of musical theatre will have the chance to perform songs and dances from Mary Poppins Returns in a half-term holiday club.
The holiday camp is being organised by Priority Sports and will be delivered by professional singing and dancing coaches in Nailsea School’s dance studio.
Company founder Rob Prior said: “Our Greatest Showman camp during the October half-term was very popular with boys and girls from all over North Somerset and it is something really unique for young people to take part in.”
Children of all abilities can take part.
The three days of workshops conclude with a live showcase so children can show their families what they have learnt.
You may also want to watch:
The holiday camp is £25 per day and runs from February 18-20 at Nailsea School, in Mizzymead Road.
You can reserve a space at www.prioritysports.co.uk/book or by emailing email@example.com
- 1 Where in North Somerset can you celebrate Christmas in church this year?
- 2 Car show produced in Clevedon proving to be popular among petrolheads
- 3 Christmas messages to honour loved ones with Portishead Tree of Light
- 4 Town council appeals for grit bin monitors in Portishead
- 5 Festive display brightens shopping areas across Clevedon
- 6 Asymptomatic coronavirus testing pilot starts with college students from next week
- 7 Portishead building firm wins national award
- 8 North Somerset could be placed in higher tier after national lockdown ends
- 9 Yatton artist releases charity single with Hamilton star
- 10 Ashton & Backwell's season could "crumble" warns Jones