Musical theatre holiday club with Mary Poppins theme
- Credit: Archant
Fans of musical theatre will have the chance to perform songs and dances from Mary Poppins Returns in a half-term holiday club.
The holiday camp is being organised by Priority Sports and will be delivered by professional singing and dancing coaches in Nailsea School’s dance studio.
Company founder Rob Prior said: “Our Greatest Showman camp during the October half-term was very popular with boys and girls from all over North Somerset and it is something really unique for young people to take part in.”
Children of all abilities can take part.
The three days of workshops conclude with a live showcase so children can show their families what they have learnt.
You may also want to watch:
The holiday camp is £25 per day and runs from February 18-20 at Nailsea School, in Mizzymead Road.
You can reserve a space at www.prioritysports.co.uk/book or by emailing email@example.com
- 1 How to order free Covid home tests
- 2 Man charged with two counts of attempted murder
- 3 Celebrations after non-essential shops and pubs reopen in North Somerset
- 4 Barclays to close North Somerset branches
- 5 Nailsea Cricket Club start senior nets for new season
- 6 Nailsea's first virtual flower show winners announced
- 7 Special school expansion progress
- 8 North Somerset and Somerset libraries reopen this week
- 9 Backwell boy raises more than £1k for Dementia UK
- 10 Clevedon's first tournament of season is big hit