Music shop still open for business
- Credit: Getty Images/iStockphoto
THE long-term owner of Clevedon Music Shop is keen to let musicians know he is still in business after one of the units he leases was put up for rent.
Bob Bailey has owned the shop since 1989 and it has been based at numbers 17 and 19 Alexandra Road since 1992.
His 21-year lease on the two units is up at the end of this month, when he will move all of his products solely into number 17.
An advert has recently been published advertising number 19 for rent. However, it has prompted some customers to ask whether the whole shop is closing.
Bob said: “We have had quite a few people asking if the shop is closing down.
You may also want to watch:
“I actually hope to stay here for as long as can be.”
- 1 Clevedon Marine Lake to be drained
- 2 Five sites get Green Flag status
- 3 Estate agents invites children to create Halloween window displays
- 4 Portishead salon to wear all pink for breast cancer fundraiser
- 5 Life-saving equipment installed in town
- 6 Officer's final written warning after sending inappropriate messages
- 7 Road group condemns 'unacceptable traffic misery' in village
- 8 Charity days raise more than £40k for local causes
- 9 Countryside charity condemns plan to build 600 homes in village
- 10 Bristol Combination Vase: Nailsea & Backwell RFC looking to create history says Hill