Music shop still open for business
- Credit: Getty Images/iStockphoto
THE long-term owner of Clevedon Music Shop is keen to let musicians know he is still in business after one of the units he leases was put up for rent.
Bob Bailey has owned the shop since 1989 and it has been based at numbers 17 and 19 Alexandra Road since 1992.
His 21-year lease on the two units is up at the end of this month, when he will move all of his products solely into number 17.
An advert has recently been published advertising number 19 for rent. However, it has prompted some customers to ask whether the whole shop is closing.
Bob said: “We have had quite a few people asking if the shop is closing down.
You may also want to watch:
“I actually hope to stay here for as long as can be.”
- 1 Christmas messages to honour loved ones with Portishead Tree of Light
- 2 Car show produced in Clevedon proving to be popular among petrolheads
- 3 Festive display brightens shopping areas across Clevedon
- 4 Roomy chocolate-box cottage packed with period features
- 5 Businesses urged to claim coronavirus grants
- 6 Airport appeal to be heard in the summer
- 7 North Somerset could be placed in higher tier after national lockdown ends
- 8 Asymptomatic coronavirus testing pilot starts with college students from next week
- 9 Where in North Somerset can you celebrate Christmas in church this year?
- 10 Health leaders urge people to keep following Covid guidelines as rates begin to drop in North Somerset