Music shop still open for business
- Credit: Getty Images/iStockphoto
THE long-term owner of Clevedon Music Shop is keen to let musicians know he is still in business after one of the units he leases was put up for rent.
Bob Bailey has owned the shop since 1989 and it has been based at numbers 17 and 19 Alexandra Road since 1992.
His 21-year lease on the two units is up at the end of this month, when he will move all of his products solely into number 17.
An advert has recently been published advertising number 19 for rent. However, it has prompted some customers to ask whether the whole shop is closing.
Bob said: “We have had quite a few people asking if the shop is closing down.
You may also want to watch:
“I actually hope to stay here for as long as can be.”
- 1 Contemporary living with lovely estuary views
- 2 Changes to North Somerset Council’s executive team announced
- 3 Key workers awarded for their dedication during pandemic
- 4 Creation of 'flimsy' roles at £7,000 is 'indefensible', says North Somerset councillor
- 5 April 12: Air ambulance charity has busiest week on record
- 6 How to order free Covid home tests
- 7 Call for new system to help people with addictions and mental health issues
- 8 Business delivering fresh fish and meat plans to expand
- 9 Cycling routes added to Nailsea Charity Walks fundraiser
- 10 Lord-Lieutenant unveils memorial to commemorate village war dead