Music shop still open for business
- Credit: Getty Images/iStockphoto
THE long-term owner of Clevedon Music Shop is keen to let musicians know he is still in business after one of the units he leases was put up for rent.
Bob Bailey has owned the shop since 1989 and it has been based at numbers 17 and 19 Alexandra Road since 1992.
His 21-year lease on the two units is up at the end of this month, when he will move all of his products solely into number 17.
An advert has recently been published advertising number 19 for rent. However, it has prompted some customers to ask whether the whole shop is closing.
Bob said: “We have had quite a few people asking if the shop is closing down.
You may also want to watch:
“I actually hope to stay here for as long as can be.”
- 1 Eco-friendly grocer to open in Portishead High Street next week
- 2 Blind man suffers leg injury in Nailsea pavement collapse
- 3 Funding boost set to improve Clevedon Marine Lake and Salthouse Fields
- 4 Somerset pub could be demolished despite failure of homes bid
- 5 Ashton & Backwell begin new season with defeat at Keynsham
- 6 Carpenter wants top Clevedon performance for President's Day
- 7 Hundreds expected at gatherings to oppose possible development around Weston Big Wood
- 8 Save Weston Big Wood gatherings this weekend
- 9 VIDEO: Police release CCTV footage after Nailsea graffiti damage
- 10 Clevedon Marine Lake reopens