Mum nominated for awards for money blog
- Credit: Archant
A mum from Nailsea has been nominated for two awards for sharing financial advice on the internet.
Francesca Mason set up a blog in April last year to help people who were looking to make savings.
From Pennies To Pounds has now been nominated for two SHOMO awards – best money-making blog and best money social media – by UK Money Bloggers.
The 28-year-old said: “I started my blog because I was struggling financially and wanted to share my tips with people who were in a similar situation.
“I concentrated on ways to save money, and ways to earn extra money from home even if you have children.
You may also want to watch:
“I’m very excited about being nominated as it feels nice to get recognition for my hard work.
“I share tips that I use personally, through lots of Googling and trialling of different methods. I get amazing responses from readers and messages asking for advice or letting me know I have helped them.”
- 1 Christmas messages to honour loved ones with Portishead Tree of Light
- 2 Car show produced in Clevedon proving to be popular among petrolheads
- 3 Festive display brightens shopping areas across Clevedon
- 4 Roomy chocolate-box cottage packed with period features
- 5 Businesses urged to claim coronavirus grants
- 6 Airport appeal to be heard in the summer
- 7 Asymptomatic coronavirus testing pilot starts with college students from next week
- 8 North Somerset could be placed in higher tier after national lockdown ends
- 9 Where in North Somerset can you celebrate Christmas in church this year?
- 10 Portishead building firm wins national award