Mum nominated for awards for money blog
- Credit: Archant
A mum from Nailsea has been nominated for two awards for sharing financial advice on the internet.
Francesca Mason set up a blog in April last year to help people who were looking to make savings.
From Pennies To Pounds has now been nominated for two SHOMO awards – best money-making blog and best money social media – by UK Money Bloggers.
The 28-year-old said: “I started my blog because I was struggling financially and wanted to share my tips with people who were in a similar situation.
“I concentrated on ways to save money, and ways to earn extra money from home even if you have children.
You may also want to watch:
“I’m very excited about being nominated as it feels nice to get recognition for my hard work.
“I share tips that I use personally, through lots of Googling and trialling of different methods. I get amazing responses from readers and messages asking for advice or letting me know I have helped them.”
- 1 £350k funds for North Somerset projects opens
- 2 Nailsea Bowls Club captains open season in usual style
- 3 Events in Weston and beyond to look forward to this summer
- 4 New school to open in Yatton later this year
- 5 Group protests against new police and crime bill
- 6 How to order free Covid home tests
- 7 Rotary thanks shoppers for foodbank donations in lockdowns
- 8 Barclays to close North Somerset branches
- 9 Council keen to hear from villagers on road safety plans
- 10 Clevedon's FA Vase dream ends at Plymouth Parkway