Mum nominated for awards for money blog
- Credit: Archant
A mum from Nailsea has been nominated for two awards for sharing financial advice on the internet.
Francesca Mason set up a blog in April last year to help people who were looking to make savings.
From Pennies To Pounds has now been nominated for two SHOMO awards – best money-making blog and best money social media – by UK Money Bloggers.
The 28-year-old said: “I started my blog because I was struggling financially and wanted to share my tips with people who were in a similar situation.
“I concentrated on ways to save money, and ways to earn extra money from home even if you have children.
You may also want to watch:
“I’m very excited about being nominated as it feels nice to get recognition for my hard work.
“I share tips that I use personally, through lots of Googling and trialling of different methods. I get amazing responses from readers and messages asking for advice or letting me know I have helped them.”
- 1 Hundreds expected at gatherings to oppose possible development around Weston Big Wood
- 2 Somerset pub could be demolished despite failure of homes bid
- 3 Road closure in force for five nights on A370 next week
- 4 Clevedon Marine Lake reopens
- 5 Summer show goes down a treat in Portishead
- 6 Chiropractors report increase in patients with back and neck pain due to home working
- 7 Portishead's Amelie Morgan wins team bronze at Tokyo Olympics
- 8 Portishead's Morgan excited to make Olympic final
- 9 New village scout hut in greenbelt approved
- 10 Protestors take to the streets against Bristol Airport