MP visits Nailsea business
NORTH Somerset’s MP Dr Liam Fox paid a visit to a new business premises in Nailsea to see how its owners have invested in their companies.
Landscape Services South West and Mike Taylor Garden Machinery are now based in a newly-refurbished unit at Southfield Road Trading Estate.
The companies, which were formally based at separate farms in Failand with an office in Backwell, moved into their new home four weeks ago.
Landscape Services South West provides grounds maintenance to organisations and businesses in the public and private sector and Mike Taylor Garden Machinery provides sales, servicing and repairs of garden machinery.
The move to the Nailsea unit now means Mike can expand his business to provide services to members of the public and also allows both businesses to work together more effectively.
You may also want to watch:
On April 8, Dr Fox took a tour of the unit, which has been overhauled with the creation of a new office suite, yard and professional machinery wash down area as well as the installation of new security fencing and new wiring.
- 1 Hundreds expected at gatherings to oppose possible development around Weston Big Wood
- 2 Somerset pub could be demolished despite failure of homes bid
- 3 Road closure in force for five nights on A370 next week
- 4 Clevedon Marine Lake reopens
- 5 Summer show goes down a treat in Portishead
- 6 Chiropractors report increase in patients with back and neck pain due to home working
- 7 Portishead's Amelie Morgan wins team bronze at Tokyo Olympics
- 8 Portishead's Morgan excited to make Olympic final
- 9 Protestors take to the streets against Bristol Airport
- 10 New village scout hut in greenbelt approved