MP visits Nailsea business
NORTH Somerset’s MP Dr Liam Fox paid a visit to a new business premises in Nailsea to see how its owners have invested in their companies.
Landscape Services South West and Mike Taylor Garden Machinery are now based in a newly-refurbished unit at Southfield Road Trading Estate.
The companies, which were formally based at separate farms in Failand with an office in Backwell, moved into their new home four weeks ago.
Landscape Services South West provides grounds maintenance to organisations and businesses in the public and private sector and Mike Taylor Garden Machinery provides sales, servicing and repairs of garden machinery.
The move to the Nailsea unit now means Mike can expand his business to provide services to members of the public and also allows both businesses to work together more effectively.
You may also want to watch:
On April 8, Dr Fox took a tour of the unit, which has been overhauled with the creation of a new office suite, yard and professional machinery wash down area as well as the installation of new security fencing and new wiring.
- 1 Decision on Portishead Station delayed until next year
- 2 Responses to Portishead Lake Grounds consultation published
- 3 PICTURES: Lions charity surprises Clevedon residents
- 4 Primary school wins a second award for its focus on pupils’ mental wellbeing
- 5 North Somerset Covid case rate at its highest
- 6 Halloween 2021: What Halloween events are taking place in North Somerset?
- 7 Christmas messages to honour loved ones with Portishead Tree of Light
- 8 Bristol and Weston NHS charities merge under new name
- 9 Youngsters enjoy pumpkin picking at farm
- 10 Claim for judicial review delays school expansion for vulnerable children