MP visits Nailsea business
NORTH Somerset’s MP Dr Liam Fox paid a visit to a new business premises in Nailsea to see how its owners have invested in their companies.
Landscape Services South West and Mike Taylor Garden Machinery are now based in a newly-refurbished unit at Southfield Road Trading Estate.
The companies, which were formally based at separate farms in Failand with an office in Backwell, moved into their new home four weeks ago.
Landscape Services South West provides grounds maintenance to organisations and businesses in the public and private sector and Mike Taylor Garden Machinery provides sales, servicing and repairs of garden machinery.
The move to the Nailsea unit now means Mike can expand his business to provide services to members of the public and also allows both businesses to work together more effectively.
You may also want to watch:
On April 8, Dr Fox took a tour of the unit, which has been overhauled with the creation of a new office suite, yard and professional machinery wash down area as well as the installation of new security fencing and new wiring.
- 1 Events in Weston and beyond to look forward to this summer
- 2 How to order free Covid home tests
- 3 Group protests against new police and crime bill
- 4 Nailsea Bowls Club captains open season in usual style
- 5 New school to open in Yatton later this year
- 6 £350k funds for North Somerset projects opens
- 7 Marathon runner Ben Smith announces USA Challenge plans
- 8 Barclays to close North Somerset branches
- 9 Rotary thanks shoppers for foodbank donations in lockdowns
- 10 Council keen to hear from villagers on road safety plans