MP visits Nailsea business
NORTH Somerset’s MP Dr Liam Fox paid a visit to a new business premises in Nailsea to see how its owners have invested in their companies.
Landscape Services South West and Mike Taylor Garden Machinery are now based in a newly-refurbished unit at Southfield Road Trading Estate.
The companies, which were formally based at separate farms in Failand with an office in Backwell, moved into their new home four weeks ago.
Landscape Services South West provides grounds maintenance to organisations and businesses in the public and private sector and Mike Taylor Garden Machinery provides sales, servicing and repairs of garden machinery.
The move to the Nailsea unit now means Mike can expand his business to provide services to members of the public and also allows both businesses to work together more effectively.
You may also want to watch:
On April 8, Dr Fox took a tour of the unit, which has been overhauled with the creation of a new office suite, yard and professional machinery wash down area as well as the installation of new security fencing and new wiring.
- 1 Health leaders urge people to keep following Covid guidelines as rates begin to drop in North Somerset
- 2 Portishead building firm wins national award
- 3 New bike racks installed in Portishead High Street
- 4 Call for action to reduce rising infection rates in secondary schools
- 5 Actress urges people to get behind hospice appeal
- 6 Festive display brightens shopping areas across Clevedon
- 7 Business in Kenn nominated for prestigious Business Leader Awards
- 8 North Somerset could be placed in higher tier after national lockdown ends
- 9 Christmas lights lift spirits in Portishead
- 10 Clevedon postie brightens community and raises cash for children's charity