Mother’s Day winners
- Credit: supplied
TWO mums have been gifted some luxury prizes after winning a Mother’s Day competition in Clevedon.
Town centre businesses Present Company and Global Independent Travel invited customers to nominate their mums for the chance of winning either a spa day for two or an accessory selection complete with handbag, scarf and earrings.
Emily Dobbs won the spa day for her mum, Penny Battison, who was put forward in recognition of her brave battle against breast cancer.
Michelle Wood won the accessories for her mum, Carol Wood, who she said always puts others before herself.
Geoff Pook, at Global Independent Travel, said: “It was a difficult decision as there were so many worthy mums but we felt Emily’s mum really deserved a treat.”
You may also want to watch:
Julie Bisacre of Present Company said: “Michelle’s mum is truly selfless and never dreams of treating herself to such special things.”
- 1 North Somerset residents at risk of PCR lab mix up
- 2 Clevedon Marine Lake to be drained
- 3 Mental health safe space unveiled in Nailsea
- 4 Charity days raise more than £40k for local causes
- 5 Camera club wants new members to join
- 6 PICTURES: Nailsea farmers market birthday party
- 7 Five sites get Green Flag status
- 8 Stone Roses songs to be recreated in Weston
- 9 'Incredible' Nailsea & Backwell RFC win first ever Bristol Combination Vase
- 10 Life-saving equipment installed in town