Miles Morgan wins UK travel agent award
- Credit: Archant
A regional travel agent has won an award.
Miles Morgan has been rewarded for his ‘outstanding contribution’ to the industry over the past 30 years by Travel Weekly.
For the past 10 years his eponymous business has grown across the South West.
He said: “I have done almost every job from the bottom up and that really helps in understanding what we need to do to be successful.
“At the top of the list is recruiting great people and we are blessed with an amazing team of committed stars that serve our customers every day.
You may also want to watch:
“I am a very proud boss.”
Tracey Murray, who manages the Portishead branch, added: “We are so pleased for Miles. His passion for the travel industry and for Miles Morgan Travel is obvious to us all and to get this award is so richly deserved.
- 1 PICTURES: Clevedon Marine Lake releases Eco-pod design plan
- 2 Eco-friendly grocer to open in Portishead High Street next week
- 3 Village pub conversion rejected by council
- 4 Bristol International Balloon Fiesta launches Fiesta Fortnight event
- 5 Clevedon Skatepark shut over safety fears
- 6 Event organiser fined for noise complaints
- 7 Live music returns to village this weekend
- 8 WIN: Tickets to The Courier at Clevedon's Curzon Cinema
- 9 Green light for active travel scheme
- 10 Road closure in force for five nights on A370 next week
“To be crowned the best Travel Agent in the South West and Wales was tremendous for us all and this now just tops off a fabulous year for the company.”