Miles Morgan wins UK travel agent award
- Credit: Archant
A regional travel agent has won an award.
Miles Morgan has been rewarded for his ‘outstanding contribution’ to the industry over the past 30 years by Travel Weekly.
For the past 10 years his eponymous business has grown across the South West.
He said: “I have done almost every job from the bottom up and that really helps in understanding what we need to do to be successful.
“At the top of the list is recruiting great people and we are blessed with an amazing team of committed stars that serve our customers every day.
“I am a very proud boss.”
Tracey Murray, who manages the Portishead branch, added: “We are so pleased for Miles. His passion for the travel industry and for Miles Morgan Travel is obvious to us all and to get this award is so richly deserved.
- 1 Fatal collision in Clevedon leaves man in his 70s dead
- 2 House of Commons gives Liam Fox reason for Portishead Rail delay
- 3 Santa routes for towns this December are revealed
- 4 Clevedon B&M redevelopment approved, despite hundreds of objections
- 5 Extension to cycling route could be approved next year
- 6 Lovell's heroics ensure Clevedon Town pick up draw with Ilfracombe Town
- 7 Man to run half marathon for cancer charity
- 8 How Somerset's current Covid cases compare to November 2020 lockdown
- 9 New Mercury and Times editor appointed
- 10 Warning issued over fake Omicron variant test scam
“To be crowned the best Travel Agent in the South West and Wales was tremendous for us all and this now just tops off a fabulous year for the company.”