Miles Morgan wins UK travel agent award
- Credit: Archant
A regional travel agent has won an award.
Miles Morgan has been rewarded for his ‘outstanding contribution’ to the industry over the past 30 years by Travel Weekly.
For the past 10 years his eponymous business has grown across the South West.
He said: “I have done almost every job from the bottom up and that really helps in understanding what we need to do to be successful.
“At the top of the list is recruiting great people and we are blessed with an amazing team of committed stars that serve our customers every day.
You may also want to watch:
“I am a very proud boss.”
Tracey Murray, who manages the Portishead branch, added: “We are so pleased for Miles. His passion for the travel industry and for Miles Morgan Travel is obvious to us all and to get this award is so richly deserved.
- 1 Health leaders urge people to keep following Covid guidelines as rates begin to drop in North Somerset
- 2 Portishead building firm wins national award
- 3 New bike racks installed in Portishead High Street
- 4 Call for action to reduce rising infection rates in secondary schools
- 5 Actress urges people to get behind hospice appeal
- 6 Festive display brightens shopping areas across Clevedon
- 7 North Somerset could be placed in higher tier after national lockdown ends
- 8 Christmas lights lift spirits in Portishead
- 9 Clevedon postie brightens community and raises cash for children's charity
- 10 Business owner sentenced for fly-tipping in North Somerset
“To be crowned the best Travel Agent in the South West and Wales was tremendous for us all and this now just tops off a fabulous year for the company.”