Miles Morgan wins UK travel agent award
- Credit: Archant
A regional travel agent has won an award.
Miles Morgan has been rewarded for his ‘outstanding contribution’ to the industry over the past 30 years by Travel Weekly.
For the past 10 years his eponymous business has grown across the South West.
He said: “I have done almost every job from the bottom up and that really helps in understanding what we need to do to be successful.
“At the top of the list is recruiting great people and we are blessed with an amazing team of committed stars that serve our customers every day.
You may also want to watch:
“I am a very proud boss.”
Tracey Murray, who manages the Portishead branch, added: “We are so pleased for Miles. His passion for the travel industry and for Miles Morgan Travel is obvious to us all and to get this award is so richly deserved.
- 1 Events in Weston and beyond to look forward to this summer
- 2 How to order free Covid home tests
- 3 Council keen to hear from villagers on road safety plans
- 4 Marathon runner Ben Smith announces USA Challenge plans
- 5 Man charged with two counts of attempted murder
- 6 Barclays to close North Somerset branches
- 7 North Somerset restaurants reopen outside this week
- 8 Special school expansion progress
- 9 Trigger chosen to develop project for Festival UK* 2022
- 10 Celebrations after non-essential shops and pubs reopen in North Somerset
“To be crowned the best Travel Agent in the South West and Wales was tremendous for us all and this now just tops off a fabulous year for the company.”