Travel agent wins regional award
- Credit: Archant
A travel agent from Portishead has been named the best in the South West of England and South Wales.
Miles Morgan Travel has been recognised by industry experts at the Agent Achievement Awards in London.
The firm, which has a shop in the Precinct, has been crowned champion four times since 2012.
Managing director Miles Morgan said: “We’re absolutely delighted to have once again won this award.
“I’d like to take this moment to thank my staff for all their hard work and brilliant customer service. To see their efforts rewarded for the fourth time is wonderful.”
Portishead branch manager, Tracey Murray added: “I’m thrilled to have such an amazing and hard-working team in Portishead.
“This is the award all travel agents aspire to winning so to take the crown is a proud moment for us all.
- 1 Beautiful open-plan, versatile living in popular Portishead
- 2 Planning a funeral: 7 key things to add to your checklist
- 3 IN THE DOCK: Man in court after using daughter's blue badge to park in Weston
- 4 Stunning century sees Barrow Gurney II secure unlikely win
- 5 Volunteers needed to welcome Ukrainian refugees
- 6 New store sign among latest planning applications
- 7 Two more leave Portishead Town Council over 'in-person' controversy
- 8 Busy route to Bristol to close for roadworks next week
- 9 Gardens on view for Clevedon wildlife trail
- 10 West of England mayor back anti-expansion airport protestors
“I’d like to personally thank all our customers, as without their support we simply couldn’t have won.”