Travel agent wins regional award
- Credit: Archant
A travel agent from Portishead has been named the best in the South West of England and South Wales.
Miles Morgan Travel has been recognised by industry experts at the Agent Achievement Awards in London.
The firm, which has a shop in the Precinct, has been crowned champion four times since 2012.
Managing director Miles Morgan said: “We’re absolutely delighted to have once again won this award.
“I’d like to take this moment to thank my staff for all their hard work and brilliant customer service. To see their efforts rewarded for the fourth time is wonderful.”
You may also want to watch:
Portishead branch manager, Tracey Murray added: “I’m thrilled to have such an amazing and hard-working team in Portishead.
“This is the award all travel agents aspire to winning so to take the crown is a proud moment for us all.
- 1 PICTURES: Clevedon Marine Lake releases Eco-pod design plan
- 2 Event organiser fined for noise complaints
- 3 Residents rally to support Save Weston Big Wood campaign
- 4 Eco-friendly grocer to open in Portishead High Street next week
- 5 Clevedon Skatepark shut over safety fears
- 6 Bristol International Balloon Fiesta launches Fiesta Fortnight event
- 7 Road closure in force for five nights on A370 next week
- 8 Charming period house with stunning conservatory
- 9 Clevedon resident raises more than £9k for MS research
- 10 Medal joy for North Somerset athletes at English Schools Championships
“I’d like to personally thank all our customers, as without their support we simply couldn’t have won.”