Travel agent wins regional award
- Credit: Archant
A travel agent from Portishead has been named the best in the South West of England and South Wales.
Miles Morgan Travel has been recognised by industry experts at the Agent Achievement Awards in London.
The firm, which has a shop in the Precinct, has been crowned champion four times since 2012.
Managing director Miles Morgan said: “We’re absolutely delighted to have once again won this award.
“I’d like to take this moment to thank my staff for all their hard work and brilliant customer service. To see their efforts rewarded for the fourth time is wonderful.”
You may also want to watch:
Portishead branch manager, Tracey Murray added: “I’m thrilled to have such an amazing and hard-working team in Portishead.
“This is the award all travel agents aspire to winning so to take the crown is a proud moment for us all.
- 1 Man charged with possession of offensive weapon in village
- 2 Bristol Balloon Fiesta: Organisers planning 2021 event
- 3 Man with long Covid urges others to take virus seriously
- 4 May 17: Which pubs are reopening in North Somerset?
- 5 May 17: Bristol Airport 'disappointed' with green list
- 6 Lions fund noticeboard for Backwell viewpoint
- 7 Clevedon AC members enjoy Glastonbury 10k outing
- 8 Call for community to support 'vital' children's hospice
- 9 Mixed fortunes for Clevedon LTC teams on league return
- 10 LOCAL BY-ELECTION: Portishead East district and town councillors elected
“I’d like to personally thank all our customers, as without their support we simply couldn’t have won.”