Travel agent wins regional award
- Credit: Archant
A travel agent from Portishead has been named the best in the South West of England and South Wales.
Miles Morgan Travel has been recognised by industry experts at the Agent Achievement Awards in London.
The firm, which has a shop in the Precinct, has been crowned champion four times since 2012.
Managing director Miles Morgan said: “We’re absolutely delighted to have once again won this award.
“I’d like to take this moment to thank my staff for all their hard work and brilliant customer service. To see their efforts rewarded for the fourth time is wonderful.”
You may also want to watch:
Portishead branch manager, Tracey Murray added: “I’m thrilled to have such an amazing and hard-working team in Portishead.
“This is the award all travel agents aspire to winning so to take the crown is a proud moment for us all.
- 1 North Somerset residents at risk of PCR lab mix up
- 2 Clevedon Marine Lake to be drained
- 3 Mental health safe space unveiled in Nailsea
- 4 Five sites get Green Flag status
- 5 Charity days raise more than £40k for local causes
- 6 Estate agents invites children to create Halloween window displays
- 7 Life-saving equipment installed in town
- 8 Portishead salon to wear all pink for breast cancer fundraiser
- 9 Camera club wants new members to join
- 10 Nailsea United edged out six goal thriller at Chilcompton Sports
“I’d like to personally thank all our customers, as without their support we simply couldn’t have won.”