Travel agent wins regional award
- Credit: Archant
A travel agent from Portishead has been named the best in the South West of England and South Wales.
Miles Morgan Travel has been recognised by industry experts at the Agent Achievement Awards in London.
The firm, which has a shop in the Precinct, has been crowned champion four times since 2012.
Managing director Miles Morgan said: “We’re absolutely delighted to have once again won this award.
“I’d like to take this moment to thank my staff for all their hard work and brilliant customer service. To see their efforts rewarded for the fourth time is wonderful.”
You may also want to watch:
Portishead branch manager, Tracey Murray added: “I’m thrilled to have such an amazing and hard-working team in Portishead.
“This is the award all travel agents aspire to winning so to take the crown is a proud moment for us all.
- 1 Primary school shuts after staff members test positive for coronavirus
- 2 Store refurbishment creates fresh job opportunities in Portishead
- 3 Business owner sentenced for fly-tipping in North Somerset
- 4 Seek appointment with GP for persistent stomach troubles, urges NHS and Public Health England campaign
- 5 North Somerset could be placed in higher tier after national lockdown ends
- 6 North Somerset nurses retire following more than 80 years of combined service to the NHS
- 7 Preparing for a popular traditional Christmas light display in Kenn
- 8 Bristol Airport welcomes new testing strategy for arrivals
- 9 Impressive, four-floor detached house with sea views
- 10 North Somerset to move into tier 3 after end of nationwide lockdown
“I’d like to personally thank all our customers, as without their support we simply couldn’t have won.”