Mike’s Bikes - a community bike shop
A NEW bike shop is to open in Portishead next month.
Cycling enthusiast Mike Browning will open Mike’s Bikes, a store selling bikes and scooters at Kestrel Court in the town’s Harbour Road on February 18.
He said: “This will be a real community bike shop for the people of Portishead and those living in the surrounding areas.”
Mike will have an on-site workshop to carry out servicing and repairs and he aims to source specialist bikes and parts for those who need them.
He added: “We will stock everything from children’s bikes to professional racing bikes and I want the shop to be a community hub for cyclists. There will always be time for a cup of tea or juice and a chat about cycling.”
You may also want to watch:
Find out more by visiting www.mikesbikes-portishead.com
- 1 Claim for judicial review delays school expansion for vulnerable children
- 2 Decision on Portishead Station delayed until next year
- 3 Beautiful Edwardian villa near Clevedon's seafront
- 4 North Somerset Covid case rate at its highest
- 5 Clevedon Marine Lake to be drained
- 6 Camera club wants new members to join
- 7 Halloween 2021: What Halloween events are taking place in North Somerset?
- 8 New officer verification process introduced by police
- 9 North Somerset residents at risk of PCR lab mix up
- 10 Mental health safe space unveiled in Nailsea