Mike’s Bikes - a community bike shop
A NEW bike shop is to open in Portishead next month.
Cycling enthusiast Mike Browning will open Mike’s Bikes, a store selling bikes and scooters at Kestrel Court in the town’s Harbour Road on February 18.
He said: “This will be a real community bike shop for the people of Portishead and those living in the surrounding areas.”
Mike will have an on-site workshop to carry out servicing and repairs and he aims to source specialist bikes and parts for those who need them.
He added: “We will stock everything from children’s bikes to professional racing bikes and I want the shop to be a community hub for cyclists. There will always be time for a cup of tea or juice and a chat about cycling.”
You may also want to watch:
Find out more by visiting www.mikesbikes-portishead.com
- 1 Road closure in force for five nights on A370 next week
- 2 Exceptional house with grounds, countryside views and outbuildings
- 3 Clevedon Marine Lake drained for 'high bacteria levels'
- 4 Long-standing Clevedon gift store transformed under new owners
- 5 Portishead's Morgan excited to make Olympic final
- 6 Hundreds expected at gatherings to oppose possible development around Weston Big Wood
- 7 Overnight A&E closures continue at hospital
- 8 Yatton development welcomes first movers
- 9 Charity launches cream tea fundraiser
- 10 Electrical appliance retailer opens appliance showroom