Mike’s Bikes - a community bike shop
A NEW bike shop is to open in Portishead next month.
Cycling enthusiast Mike Browning will open Mike’s Bikes, a store selling bikes and scooters at Kestrel Court in the town’s Harbour Road on February 18.
He said: “This will be a real community bike shop for the people of Portishead and those living in the surrounding areas.”
Mike will have an on-site workshop to carry out servicing and repairs and he aims to source specialist bikes and parts for those who need them.
He added: “We will stock everything from children’s bikes to professional racing bikes and I want the shop to be a community hub for cyclists. There will always be time for a cup of tea or juice and a chat about cycling.”
You may also want to watch:
Find out more by visiting www.mikesbikes-portishead.com
- 1 How to order free Covid home tests
- 2 Man charged with two counts of attempted murder
- 3 Celebrations after non-essential shops and pubs reopen in North Somerset
- 4 Barclays to close North Somerset branches
- 5 Nailsea Cricket Club start senior nets for new season
- 6 Nailsea's first virtual flower show winners announced
- 7 Special school expansion progress
- 8 North Somerset and Somerset libraries reopen this week
- 9 Backwell boy raises more than £1k for Dementia UK
- 10 Clevedon's first tournament of season is big hit