Mike’s Bikes - a community bike shop
A NEW bike shop is to open in Portishead next month.
Cycling enthusiast Mike Browning will open Mike’s Bikes, a store selling bikes and scooters at Kestrel Court in the town’s Harbour Road on February 18.
He said: “This will be a real community bike shop for the people of Portishead and those living in the surrounding areas.”
Mike will have an on-site workshop to carry out servicing and repairs and he aims to source specialist bikes and parts for those who need them.
He added: “We will stock everything from children’s bikes to professional racing bikes and I want the shop to be a community hub for cyclists. There will always be time for a cup of tea or juice and a chat about cycling.”
You may also want to watch:
Find out more by visiting www.mikesbikes-portishead.com
- 1 Where in North Somerset can you celebrate Christmas in church this year?
- 2 Car show produced in Clevedon proving to be popular among petrolheads
- 3 Town council appeals for grit bin monitors in Portishead
- 4 Christmas messages to honour loved ones with Portishead Tree of Light
- 5 Festive display brightens shopping areas across Clevedon
- 6 Asymptomatic coronavirus testing pilot starts with college students from next week
- 7 Yatton artist releases charity single with Hamilton star
- 8 Portishead building firm wins national award
- 9 Roomy chocolate-box cottage packed with period features
- 10 Ashton & Backwell's season could "crumble" warns Jones