Michael and Lucy’s tasty new shop...
- Credit: Archant
A NEW farm shop has now opened at a garden nursery in Tickenham.
Michael Dilloway and his wife Lucy (pictured below)have taken over The Potting Shed Café at Golden Acres in Tickenham and opened a farm shop in the old kitchen area. The store, in Clevedon Road, will specialise in fresh meat as well as local and home-made dairy products, jams, chutneys, bread, cakes and sausages.
Michael, who used to work at Oakham Farm Shop, in Portbury, said: “When Oakham Farm Shop closed I decided I wanted to fill the gap. I like my food and I quite like the idea of being able to source it all locally.
“We hope to return the café to what the customers have been used to previously.”
Michael has poached the former head butcher from Oakham Farm to help him run the business.
You may also want to watch:
All products will be sourced locally and of a high welfare standard.
- 1 Events in Weston and beyond to look forward to this summer
- 2 How to order free Covid home tests
- 3 Group protests against new police and crime bill
- 4 Marathon runner Ben Smith announces USA Challenge plans
- 5 £350k funds for North Somerset projects opens
- 6 New school to open in Yatton later this year
- 7 Barclays to close North Somerset branches
- 8 Nailsea Bowls Club captains open season in usual style
- 9 Council keen to hear from villagers on road safety plans
- 10 Trigger chosen to develop project for Festival UK* 2022