Michael and Lucy’s tasty new shop...
- Credit: Archant
A NEW farm shop has now opened at a garden nursery in Tickenham.
Michael Dilloway and his wife Lucy (pictured below)have taken over The Potting Shed Café at Golden Acres in Tickenham and opened a farm shop in the old kitchen area. The store, in Clevedon Road, will specialise in fresh meat as well as local and home-made dairy products, jams, chutneys, bread, cakes and sausages.
Michael, who used to work at Oakham Farm Shop, in Portbury, said: “When Oakham Farm Shop closed I decided I wanted to fill the gap. I like my food and I quite like the idea of being able to source it all locally.
“We hope to return the café to what the customers have been used to previously.”
Michael has poached the former head butcher from Oakham Farm to help him run the business.
You may also want to watch:
All products will be sourced locally and of a high welfare standard.
- 1 Decision on Portishead Station delayed until next year
- 2 North Somerset Covid case rate at its highest
- 3 Claim for judicial review delays school expansion for vulnerable children
- 4 Beautiful Edwardian villa near Clevedon's seafront
- 5 Life-saving equipment installed in town
- 6 Clevedon Marine Lake to be drained
- 7 Halloween 2021: What Halloween events are taking place in North Somerset?
- 8 Cliff Richard concert to be live streamed in cinemas
- 9 North Somerset residents at risk of PCR lab mix up
- 10 Camera club wants new members to join