Michael and Lucy’s tasty new shop...
- Credit: Archant
A NEW farm shop has now opened at a garden nursery in Tickenham.
Michael Dilloway and his wife Lucy (pictured below)have taken over The Potting Shed Café at Golden Acres in Tickenham and opened a farm shop in the old kitchen area. The store, in Clevedon Road, will specialise in fresh meat as well as local and home-made dairy products, jams, chutneys, bread, cakes and sausages.
Michael, who used to work at Oakham Farm Shop, in Portbury, said: “When Oakham Farm Shop closed I decided I wanted to fill the gap. I like my food and I quite like the idea of being able to source it all locally.
“We hope to return the café to what the customers have been used to previously.”
Michael has poached the former head butcher from Oakham Farm to help him run the business.
You may also want to watch:
All products will be sourced locally and of a high welfare standard.
- 1 North Somerset could be placed in higher tier after national lockdown ends
- 2 North Somerset to move into tier 3 after end of nationwide lockdown
- 3 Business owner sentenced for fly-tipping in North Somerset
- 4 Impressive, four-floor detached house with sea views
- 5 Preparing for a popular traditional Christmas light display in Kenn
- 6 North Somerset nurses retire following more than 80 years of combined service to the NHS
- 7 Brand new five-bedroom family home in AONB
- 8 Primary school shuts after staff members test positive for coronavirus
- 9 Store refurbishment creates fresh job opportunities in Portishead
- 10 Bristol Airport welcomes new testing strategy for arrivals