Michael and Lucy’s tasty new shop...
- Credit: Archant
A NEW farm shop has now opened at a garden nursery in Tickenham.
Michael Dilloway and his wife Lucy (pictured below)have taken over The Potting Shed Café at Golden Acres in Tickenham and opened a farm shop in the old kitchen area. The store, in Clevedon Road, will specialise in fresh meat as well as local and home-made dairy products, jams, chutneys, bread, cakes and sausages.
Michael, who used to work at Oakham Farm Shop, in Portbury, said: “When Oakham Farm Shop closed I decided I wanted to fill the gap. I like my food and I quite like the idea of being able to source it all locally.
“We hope to return the café to what the customers have been used to previously.”
Michael has poached the former head butcher from Oakham Farm to help him run the business.
You may also want to watch:
All products will be sourced locally and of a high welfare standard.
- 1 Long-standing Clevedon gift store transformed under new owners
- 2 Clevedon Marine Lake drained for 'high bacteria levels'
- 3 Council agrees development plan for Nailsea site
- 4 Garden waste service disrupted due to 'ongoing crew shortages'
- 5 Green Party candidate elected to council following by-election win
- 6 Yatton development welcomes first movers
- 7 Covid warning issued in North Somerset
- 8 PICTURES: Inside Clevedon Pier's Glass Box Cafe
- 9 Sections of historic Portishead railway line to be reused for project
- 10 Restricting more flights from airport would have 'profound implications for society', says lawyer