Portishead marketing expert offering free course to charities
A Portishead-based marketing expert is offering her expertise to charities for free to help them survive the coronavirus pandemic.
Ros Conkie is offering her marketing strategy workshop free to charities, community interest companies and social enterprises.
With fundraising events cancelled and charity shops all closed, non-profits are being forced to find creative ways to they raise money, promote their services, and recruit volunteers.
The self-guided online course will enable participants to create a basic strategy and a one-page marketing plan and topics including identifying customers, value proposition, what needs to be achieved, the customer journey and planning.
Ms Conkie said:“The process is just as valuable if the customer is a donor, volunteer or service user.
You may also want to watch:
“The online workshop will give charities clarity on how they can adapt to survive this pandemic.”
For more information visit www.rosconkie.com/onedaymm
- 1 How to order free Covid home tests
- 2 Man charged with two counts of attempted murder
- 3 Celebrations after non-essential shops and pubs reopen in North Somerset
- 4 Barclays to close North Somerset branches
- 5 Nailsea Cricket Club start senior nets for new season
- 6 Nailsea's first virtual flower show winners announced
- 7 Special school expansion progress
- 8 North Somerset and Somerset libraries reopen this week
- 9 Backwell boy raises more than £1k for Dementia UK
- 10 Clevedon's first tournament of season is big hit