Famous chef to visit his restaurant in Congresbury
- Credit: Archant
A famous chef will be coming to Congresbury this month.
Marco Pierre White will pay a visit to his restaurant Steakhouse Bar & Grill, at Cadbury House, for both a lunch and dinner service on August 20.
Diners will be in for a chance to meet and greet the Michellin starred chef, hear about the brand-new menu and get their copies of his book signed.
The new menu includes twists on existing dishes including steaks, burgers and soups.
There will also be more vegan and vegetarian options available.
You may also want to watch:
Restaurant manager, Krisztian Komar said: "Marco has a lot of charisma and is wonderful with the public so we're really looking forward to welcoming him back.
"People don't realise how hands-on and involved he is and they're often surprised to see how much he cares about making sure the menu and restaurant is spot on."
- 1 North Somerset could be placed in higher tier after national lockdown ends
- 2 Preparing for a popular traditional Christmas light display in Kenn
- 3 Bristol Airport welcomes new testing strategy for arrivals
- 4 Store refurbishment creates fresh job opportunities in Portishead
- 5 Leisure centre to reopen next year following repairs
- 6 Appeal for help to find missing teenager
- 7 New multi-million pound sports facility for Backwell School
- 8 Further delays for rail project
- 9 'Outstanding’ town council clerk stands down
- 10 Pubs and breweries running delivery and collection services during lockdown