Famous chef to visit his restaurant in Congresbury
- Credit: Archant
A famous chef will be coming to Congresbury this month.
Marco Pierre White will pay a visit to his restaurant Steakhouse Bar & Grill, at Cadbury House, for both a lunch and dinner service on August 20.
Diners will be in for a chance to meet and greet the Michellin starred chef, hear about the brand-new menu and get their copies of his book signed.
The new menu includes twists on existing dishes including steaks, burgers and soups.
There will also be more vegan and vegetarian options available.
You may also want to watch:
Restaurant manager, Krisztian Komar said: "Marco has a lot of charisma and is wonderful with the public so we're really looking forward to welcoming him back.
"People don't realise how hands-on and involved he is and they're often surprised to see how much he cares about making sure the menu and restaurant is spot on."
- 1 Events in Weston and beyond to look forward to this summer
- 2 How to order free Covid home tests
- 3 Marathon runner Ben Smith announces USA Challenge plans
- 4 Group protests against new police and crime bill
- 5 Council keen to hear from villagers on road safety plans
- 6 Trigger chosen to develop project for Festival UK* 2022
- 7 Special school expansion progress
- 8 Barclays to close North Somerset branches
- 9 North Somerset restaurants reopen outside this week
- 10 Man charged with two counts of attempted murder