Famous chef to visit his restaurant in Congresbury
- Credit: Archant
A famous chef will be coming to Congresbury this month.
Marco Pierre White will pay a visit to his restaurant Steakhouse Bar & Grill, at Cadbury House, for both a lunch and dinner service on August 20.
Diners will be in for a chance to meet and greet the Michellin starred chef, hear about the brand-new menu and get their copies of his book signed.
The new menu includes twists on existing dishes including steaks, burgers and soups.
There will also be more vegan and vegetarian options available.
You may also want to watch:
Restaurant manager, Krisztian Komar said: "Marco has a lot of charisma and is wonderful with the public so we're really looking forward to welcoming him back.
"People don't realise how hands-on and involved he is and they're often surprised to see how much he cares about making sure the menu and restaurant is spot on."
- 1 PICTURES: Clevedon Marine Lake releases Eco-pod design plan
- 2 Bristol International Balloon Fiesta launches Fiesta Fortnight event
- 3 Event organiser fined for noise complaints
- 4 Clevedon Skatepark shut over safety fears
- 5 Charming period house with stunning conservatory
- 6 Residents rally to support Save Weston Big Wood campaign
- 7 Eco-friendly grocer to open in Portishead High Street next week
- 8 Somerset pub could be demolished despite failure of homes bid
- 9 Clevedon resident raises more than £9k for MS research
- 10 Road closure in force for five nights on A370 next week