Luxury homes on hospital site
- Credit: Archant
Forty luxury homes are due to go on sale in Barrow Gurney next month.
David Wilson Homes has completed a new development on part of the old hospital site in Wild Country Lane.
Oatley Park includes four, five and six-bedroom detached homes set in acres of woodland.
The prices for the new homes are expected to start at about £625,000.
The housebuilder says the development will provide some of the most exclusive new homes being built in the region with easy access to Bristol and the M5.
You may also want to watch:
Sales director Louise Ware said: “Bristol is a hugely popular area for those looking to settle and we are confident Oatley Park will offer buyers a new level in style and quality.”
- 1 Mixed fortunes for Backwell Flax Bourton sides
- 2 ‘Perfect tribute’ as Clevedon Pier named pier of the year
- 3 Suspension bridge to close for maintenance
- 4 Goff comes good in Clevedon Sailing Club's Town Plate
- 5 Nailsea & Backwell under-16s get better of Weston on return to rugby
- 6 What can I do when Covid lockdown eases on May 17?
- 7 Chief constable's bid to overturn ruling on PC's racist language dismissed
- 8 Rapid Covid testing service goes mobile to reach more people across North Somerset
- 9 Nailsea teacher publishes book on cycling challenge
- 10 May 17: Hall & Woodhouse Portishead opens indoors next week