Luxury homes on hospital site
- Credit: Archant
Forty luxury homes are due to go on sale in Barrow Gurney next month.
David Wilson Homes has completed a new development on part of the old hospital site in Wild Country Lane.
Oatley Park includes four, five and six-bedroom detached homes set in acres of woodland.
The prices for the new homes are expected to start at about £625,000.
The housebuilder says the development will provide some of the most exclusive new homes being built in the region with easy access to Bristol and the M5.
You may also want to watch:
Sales director Louise Ware said: “Bristol is a hugely popular area for those looking to settle and we are confident Oatley Park will offer buyers a new level in style and quality.”
- 1 Christmas messages to honour loved ones with Portishead Tree of Light
- 2 Car show produced in Clevedon proving to be popular among petrolheads
- 3 Roomy chocolate-box cottage packed with period features
- 4 Festive display brightens shopping areas across Clevedon
- 5 Airport appeal to be heard in the summer
- 6 Businesses urged to claim coronavirus grants
- 7 North Somerset could be placed in higher tier after national lockdown ends
- 8 Shop Local: Chamber of commerce urges people to utilise high street independents this weekend
- 9 Asymptomatic coronavirus testing pilot starts with college students from next week
- 10 Portishead building firm wins national award