Luxury homes on hospital site
- Credit: Archant
Forty luxury homes are due to go on sale in Barrow Gurney next month.
David Wilson Homes has completed a new development on part of the old hospital site in Wild Country Lane.
Oatley Park includes four, five and six-bedroom detached homes set in acres of woodland.
The prices for the new homes are expected to start at about £625,000.
The housebuilder says the development will provide some of the most exclusive new homes being built in the region with easy access to Bristol and the M5.
You may also want to watch:
Sales director Louise Ware said: “Bristol is a hugely popular area for those looking to settle and we are confident Oatley Park will offer buyers a new level in style and quality.”
- 1 Residents rally to support Save Weston Big Wood campaign
- 2 Event organiser fined for noise complaints
- 3 Clevedon Skatepark shut over safety fears
- 4 Eco-friendly grocer to open in Portishead High Street next week
- 5 Clevedon resident raises more than £9k for MS research
- 6 Road closure in force for five nights on A370 next week
- 7 Funding boost set to improve Clevedon Marine Lake and Salthouse Fields
- 8 Somerset pub could be demolished despite failure of homes bid
- 9 Clevedon return to top of WEPL table with win over Lansdown
- 10 Blind man suffers leg injury in Nailsea pavement collapse