Luxury homes on hospital site
- Credit: Archant
Forty luxury homes are due to go on sale in Barrow Gurney next month.
David Wilson Homes has completed a new development on part of the old hospital site in Wild Country Lane.
Oatley Park includes four, five and six-bedroom detached homes set in acres of woodland.
The prices for the new homes are expected to start at about £625,000.
The housebuilder says the development will provide some of the most exclusive new homes being built in the region with easy access to Bristol and the M5.
Sales director Louise Ware said: “Bristol is a hugely popular area for those looking to settle and we are confident Oatley Park will offer buyers a new level in style and quality.”
- 1 House of Commons gives Liam Fox reason for Portishead Rail delay
- 2 Friends opt for career change with new Backwell distillery
- 3 Clevedon B&M redevelopment approved, despite hundreds of objections
- 4 Santa routes for towns this December are revealed
- 5 Council urges North Somerset to follow Omicron rules
- 6 Remembrance service for crew who died in air crash
- 7 PICTURES: Mum and daughter launch 'buzzing' Christmas market
- 8 Waitrose and Halfords recall items over health and safety concerns
- 9 Nailsea & Backwell RFC maintain perfect start with Bristol Imperial win
- 10 'Historic' Down Syndrome bill set to become law