Former client becomes new owner of Portishead Beauty
- Credit: Archant
A new owner has taken over a beauty salon in Portishead.
Stacy Mansfield has been a client at Portishead Beauty since it opened and even helped out behind reception in the past by booking in appointments.
Stacy has always had a passion for the industry – which has led her to become the new owner of the salon off West Hill.
The staff and salon will remain the same, with Charlie Laughton managing the day-to-day running of the business.
Portishead Beauty has six beauty therapists who offer a range of treatments from IPL permanent hair reduction to the new bio surface chemical peel by Dermalogica.
You may also want to watch:
Stacy is keen to become specialised in the treatments and to celebrate her arrival, the salon is offering express facials at a reduced price, with a free mini back massage.
Charlie said: “We look forward to welcoming new and existing clients to the salon.”
- 1 How to order free Covid home tests
- 2 Man charged with two counts of attempted murder
- 3 Celebrations after non-essential shops and pubs reopen in North Somerset
- 4 Barclays to close North Somerset branches
- 5 Nailsea Cricket Club start senior nets for new season
- 6 Nailsea's first virtual flower show winners announced
- 7 Special school expansion progress
- 8 North Somerset and Somerset libraries reopen this week
- 9 Backwell boy raises more than £1k for Dementia UK
- 10 Clevedon's first tournament of season is big hit