Former client becomes new owner of Portishead Beauty
- Credit: Archant
A new owner has taken over a beauty salon in Portishead.
Stacy Mansfield has been a client at Portishead Beauty since it opened and even helped out behind reception in the past by booking in appointments.
Stacy has always had a passion for the industry – which has led her to become the new owner of the salon off West Hill.
The staff and salon will remain the same, with Charlie Laughton managing the day-to-day running of the business.
Portishead Beauty has six beauty therapists who offer a range of treatments from IPL permanent hair reduction to the new bio surface chemical peel by Dermalogica.
You may also want to watch:
Stacy is keen to become specialised in the treatments and to celebrate her arrival, the salon is offering express facials at a reduced price, with a free mini back massage.
Charlie said: “We look forward to welcoming new and existing clients to the salon.”
- 1 Where in North Somerset can you celebrate Christmas in church this year?
- 2 Car show produced in Clevedon proving to be popular among petrolheads
- 3 Christmas messages to honour loved ones with Portishead Tree of Light
- 4 Festive display brightens shopping areas across Clevedon
- 5 Town council appeals for grit bin monitors in Portishead
- 6 Asymptomatic coronavirus testing pilot starts with college students from next week
- 7 Portishead building firm wins national award
- 8 Roomy chocolate-box cottage packed with period features
- 9 Yatton artist releases charity single with Hamilton star
- 10 Businesses urged to claim coronavirus grants