Former client becomes new owner of Portishead Beauty
- Credit: Archant
A new owner has taken over a beauty salon in Portishead.
Stacy Mansfield has been a client at Portishead Beauty since it opened and even helped out behind reception in the past by booking in appointments.
Stacy has always had a passion for the industry – which has led her to become the new owner of the salon off West Hill.
The staff and salon will remain the same, with Charlie Laughton managing the day-to-day running of the business.
Portishead Beauty has six beauty therapists who offer a range of treatments from IPL permanent hair reduction to the new bio surface chemical peel by Dermalogica.
You may also want to watch:
Stacy is keen to become specialised in the treatments and to celebrate her arrival, the salon is offering express facials at a reduced price, with a free mini back massage.
Charlie said: “We look forward to welcoming new and existing clients to the salon.”
- 1 Clevedon Marine Lake to be drained
- 2 North Somerset residents at risk of PCR lab mix up
- 3 Five sites get Green Flag status
- 4 Portishead salon to wear all pink for breast cancer fundraiser
- 5 Mental health safe space unveiled in Nailsea
- 6 Estate agents invites children to create Halloween window displays
- 7 Life-saving equipment installed in town
- 8 Charity days raise more than £40k for local causes
- 9 Road group condemns 'unacceptable traffic misery' in village
- 10 Officer's final written warning after sending inappropriate messages