Former client becomes new owner of Portishead Beauty
- Credit: Archant
A new owner has taken over a beauty salon in Portishead.
Stacy Mansfield has been a client at Portishead Beauty since it opened and even helped out behind reception in the past by booking in appointments.
Stacy has always had a passion for the industry – which has led her to become the new owner of the salon off West Hill.
The staff and salon will remain the same, with Charlie Laughton managing the day-to-day running of the business.
Portishead Beauty has six beauty therapists who offer a range of treatments from IPL permanent hair reduction to the new bio surface chemical peel by Dermalogica.
You may also want to watch:
Stacy is keen to become specialised in the treatments and to celebrate her arrival, the salon is offering express facials at a reduced price, with a free mini back massage.
Charlie said: “We look forward to welcoming new and existing clients to the salon.”
- 1 Long-standing Clevedon gift store transformed under new owners
- 2 Clevedon Marine Lake drained for 'high bacteria levels'
- 3 Funding ensures children benefit from healthy food and holiday clubs this summer
- 4 Council agrees development plan for Nailsea site
- 5 Green Party candidate elected to council following by-election win
- 6 Covid warning issued in North Somerset
- 7 Disruptions to your journey by car across North Somerset
- 8 PICTURES: Inside Clevedon Pier's Glass Box Cafe
- 9 Sections of historic Portishead railway line to be reused for project
- 10 Yatton development welcomes first movers