‘Lovely’ presents at spa’s gift night
- Credit: Archant
Visitors to a North Somerset health club picked up some ‘gorgeous’ gifts and enjoyed a range of beauty treatments at a specialist shopping and treatment evening.
The event took place at thespa at DoubleTree by Hilton, Cadbury House, in Congresbury.
Shoppers had the opportunity to buy luxurious Elemis and Pevonia beauty products at a fraction of the normal price.
Guests were also treated to a glass of champagne, canapes, a free gift bag and 15-minute taster sessions of the Frost Hill spa’s most popular treatments.
Spa manager Amy Weston said: “The event was the perfect opportunity for people to buy lovely beauty gift boxes for loved ones, with some fabulous offers and discounts to be had just before Christmas.
You may also want to watch:
“The Elemis and Pevonia Botanica ranges are world-leading in skincare and beauty and make for gorgeous presents. We’ve held similar events in the past and they’ve also been really good fun, with groups of friends coming along for a girly night out.”
- 1 Grand Pier's future uncertain as Weston enters tier 3
- 2 School girls creates Christmas cards for charity
- 3 North Somerset could be placed in higher tier after national lockdown ends
- 4 Business owner sentenced for fly-tipping in North Somerset
- 5 Preparing for a popular traditional Christmas light display in Kenn
- 6 North Somerset to move into tier 3 after end of nationwide lockdown
- 7 North Somerset nurses retire following more than 80 years of combined service to the NHS
- 8 MPs brand placing North Somerset into tier 3 restrictions 'not right' and 'illogical'
- 9 Store refurbishment creates fresh job opportunities in Portishead
- 10 Sharp rise in coronavirus cases in over 60s