‘Lovely’ presents at spa’s gift night
- Credit: Archant
Visitors to a North Somerset health club picked up some ‘gorgeous’ gifts and enjoyed a range of beauty treatments at a specialist shopping and treatment evening.
The event took place at thespa at DoubleTree by Hilton, Cadbury House, in Congresbury.
Shoppers had the opportunity to buy luxurious Elemis and Pevonia beauty products at a fraction of the normal price.
Guests were also treated to a glass of champagne, canapes, a free gift bag and 15-minute taster sessions of the Frost Hill spa’s most popular treatments.
Spa manager Amy Weston said: “The event was the perfect opportunity for people to buy lovely beauty gift boxes for loved ones, with some fabulous offers and discounts to be had just before Christmas.
You may also want to watch:
“The Elemis and Pevonia Botanica ranges are world-leading in skincare and beauty and make for gorgeous presents. We’ve held similar events in the past and they’ve also been really good fun, with groups of friends coming along for a girly night out.”
- 1 Clevedon Marine Lake to be drained
- 2 Five sites get Green Flag status
- 3 Estate agents invites children to create Halloween window displays
- 4 Road group condemns 'unacceptable traffic misery' in village
- 5 Officer's final written warning after sending inappropriate messages
- 6 Portishead salon to wear all pink for breast cancer fundraiser
- 7 Life-saving equipment installed in town
- 8 Bristol Combination Vase: Nailsea & Backwell RFC looking to create history says Hill
- 9 Nailsea & Backwell RFC v Bristol Imperial RFC LIVE BLOG
- 10 WIN: Tickets to Cliff Richard live concert screening