‘Lovely’ presents at spa’s gift night
- Credit: Archant
Visitors to a North Somerset health club picked up some ‘gorgeous’ gifts and enjoyed a range of beauty treatments at a specialist shopping and treatment evening.
The event took place at thespa at DoubleTree by Hilton, Cadbury House, in Congresbury.
Shoppers had the opportunity to buy luxurious Elemis and Pevonia beauty products at a fraction of the normal price.
Guests were also treated to a glass of champagne, canapes, a free gift bag and 15-minute taster sessions of the Frost Hill spa’s most popular treatments.
Spa manager Amy Weston said: “The event was the perfect opportunity for people to buy lovely beauty gift boxes for loved ones, with some fabulous offers and discounts to be had just before Christmas.
You may also want to watch:
“The Elemis and Pevonia Botanica ranges are world-leading in skincare and beauty and make for gorgeous presents. We’ve held similar events in the past and they’ve also been really good fun, with groups of friends coming along for a girly night out.”
- 1 Business delivering fresh fish and meat plans to expand
- 2 Restaurants celebrate successful first week after April 12 reopening
- 3 Cycling routes added to Nailsea Charity Walks fundraiser
- 4 Floral display helping to cheer up shoppers in Nailsea
- 5 Events in Weston and beyond to look forward to this summer
- 6 Restaurateur pledges to raise £5k for cinema
- 7 Volunteers collect vast amounts of rubbish from The Portbury Hundred
- 8 Nailsea Bowls Club captains open season in usual style
- 9 How to order free Covid home tests
- 10 £350k funds for North Somerset projects opens