Learn to carriage drive
A HORSE-LOVER from Portishead has started her own business offering carriage-driving lessons.
June Seville owns two horses that she uses to drive a carriage and is keen to pass on her skills to others.
The 58-year-old, who has owned horses for about 30 years, also plans to offer people fun carriage rides as part of her new business venture.
Her two horses, Sky, aged 21, and Rocky, aged 6, are kept in fields at Walton-in-Gordano.
June said: “This is a very rare art. It is not used so much now.
You may also want to watch:
“As well as offering lessons and carriage experiences I am also on the lookout for someone who would be interested in helping me with Sky and Rocky.”
To find out more call June on 07952 929669.
- 1 Mixed fortunes for Backwell Flax Bourton sides
- 2 Charlie Rich: Ashton & Backwell United name Rich as Stuart Jones' replacement
- 3 Suspension bridge to close for maintenance
- 4 May 17: Pubs reopen indoors and coaches set off on first holidays
- 5 Goff comes good in Clevedon Sailing Club's Town Plate
- 6 What can I do when Covid lockdown eases on May 17?
- 7 ‘Perfect tribute’ as Clevedon Pier named pier of the year
- 8 May 17: Backwell pool reopens after £400k works
- 9 Rapid Covid testing service goes mobile to reach more people across North Somerset
- 10 Nailsea & Backwell under-16s get better of Weston on return to rugby