Leaflets are a success in the North Somerset Times
- Credit: Getty Images
NORTH Somerset is home to numerous growing businesses keen to show off what they do to potential and existing customers.
What better way to get your branding and message out there than to insert a leaflet in our popular newspaper, which is read by some 92,000* people each week?
As the number one way to reach customers, distributing your leaflet in the Times is easy and simple.
Certain geographical areas, post codes and even part post codes can be targeted while there is also the option to have a leaflet in every copy of the paper. We are also offering 25 per cent off leaflet advertising in the Times until April 30. A minimum of 3,000 leaflets should be placed, with customers asked to design and print their material themselves.
Bookings need to be made a week in advance of the publication date you wish your leaflet to be included in.
You may also want to watch:
To find out more about how the Times can help you, call David Jenkins on 07918 739292 or email him at firstname.lastname@example.org
- 1 Store refurbishment creates fresh job opportunities in Portishead
- 2 Business owner sentenced for fly-tipping in North Somerset
- 3 North Somerset could be placed in higher tier after national lockdown ends
- 4 North Somerset nurses retire following more than 80 years of combined service to the NHS
- 5 Preparing for a popular traditional Christmas light display in Kenn
- 6 North Somerset to move into tier 3 after end of nationwide lockdown
- 7 Flying club to stage 24-hour flight simulation for charity
- 8 Businessman launches two-in-one facemasks in support of MIND charity
- 9 MPs brand placing North Somerset into tier 3 restrictions 'not right' and 'illogical'
- 10 Grand Pier's future uncertain as Weston enters tier 3