Leaflets are a success in the North Somerset Times
- Credit: Getty Images
NORTH Somerset is home to numerous growing businesses keen to show off what they do to potential and existing customers.
What better way to get your branding and message out there than to insert a leaflet in our popular newspaper, which is read by some 92,000* people each week?
As the number one way to reach customers, distributing your leaflet in the Times is easy and simple.
Certain geographical areas, post codes and even part post codes can be targeted while there is also the option to have a leaflet in every copy of the paper. We are also offering 25 per cent off leaflet advertising in the Times until April 30. A minimum of 3,000 leaflets should be placed, with customers asked to design and print their material themselves.
Bookings need to be made a week in advance of the publication date you wish your leaflet to be included in.
You may also want to watch:
To find out more about how the Times can help you, call David Jenkins on 07918 739292 or email him at email@example.com
- 1 Second school site gets approval despite opposition
- 2 PICTURES: Pub relaunches following major transformation
- 3 WIN: Tickets to Oasis concert screening at Clevedon's Curzon Cinema
- 4 Care home enjoys visit from donkey
- 5 The Subways to perform at Bristol O2 Academy
- 6 Charity gains national recognition at awards
- 7 Earthfare celebrates launch in Portishead
- 8 Highland calf born for first time in five years at zoo
- 9 Masked man caught spying on couple in North Somerset village
- 10 Wildlife expert joins Portishead Arts Festival line-up