Law firm merger
Law firm merger
TWO Nailsea law firms have joined forces to offer clients a stronger service.
Westlake Solicitors will merge its Nailsea office with legal specialists Wards Solicitors.
Both firms have a strong reputation and long history in the area. Clive Westlakes, of Westlake, has worked in the town for 36 years and Wards, which has had an office in Nailsea since 2000, has acted for local people in the area for more than 100 years.
Clive Westlake said: “The merger of Wards and Westlakes is a fantastic opportunity for our existing clients and for me personally.
You may also want to watch:
“By joining a respected local firm like Wards I’ll be able to concentrate on delivering the same personal level of legal work within the context of a more complete local, legal service.”
Wards offers a range of services including family law, disputes work, personal injury claims and specialist commercial law services as well as property conveyancing, wills and probate work which Clive Westlake specialises in.
- 1 Events in Weston and beyond to look forward to this summer
- 2 Council keen to hear from villagers on road safety plans
- 3 How to order free Covid home tests
- 4 Marathon runner Ben Smith announces USA Challenge plans
- 5 Man charged with two counts of attempted murder
- 6 Trigger chosen to develop project for Festival UK* 2022
- 7 North Somerset restaurants reopen outside this week
- 8 Holloway helps Northern Ireland women make history after qualifying for Euro 2022
- 9 Health shop stocks fruit and vegetables free from plastic packaging
- 10 Celebrations after non-essential shops and pubs reopen in North Somerset
Westlakes will be moving into Wards premises at The Courtyard, 120 High Street.