Law firm merger
Law firm merger
TWO Nailsea law firms have joined forces to offer clients a stronger service.
Westlake Solicitors will merge its Nailsea office with legal specialists Wards Solicitors.
Both firms have a strong reputation and long history in the area. Clive Westlakes, of Westlake, has worked in the town for 36 years and Wards, which has had an office in Nailsea since 2000, has acted for local people in the area for more than 100 years.
Clive Westlake said: “The merger of Wards and Westlakes is a fantastic opportunity for our existing clients and for me personally.
You may also want to watch:
“By joining a respected local firm like Wards I’ll be able to concentrate on delivering the same personal level of legal work within the context of a more complete local, legal service.”
Wards offers a range of services including family law, disputes work, personal injury claims and specialist commercial law services as well as property conveyancing, wills and probate work which Clive Westlake specialises in.
- 1 Primary school shuts after staff members test positive for coronavirus
- 2 Store refurbishment creates fresh job opportunities in Portishead
- 3 Portishead Town set up Community Christmas Cheer to help local town
- 4 Business owner sentenced for fly-tipping in North Somerset
- 5 Seek appointment with GP for persistent stomach troubles, urges NHS and Public Health England campaign
- 6 North Somerset could be placed in higher tier after national lockdown ends
- 7 North Somerset nurses retire following more than 80 years of combined service to the NHS
- 8 Preparing for a popular traditional Christmas light display in Kenn
- 9 Bristol Airport welcomes new testing strategy for arrivals
- 10 Impressive, four-floor detached house with sea views
Westlakes will be moving into Wards premises at The Courtyard, 120 High Street.