Law firm merger
Law firm merger
TWO Nailsea law firms have joined forces to offer clients a stronger service.
Westlake Solicitors will merge its Nailsea office with legal specialists Wards Solicitors.
Both firms have a strong reputation and long history in the area. Clive Westlakes, of Westlake, has worked in the town for 36 years and Wards, which has had an office in Nailsea since 2000, has acted for local people in the area for more than 100 years.
Clive Westlake said: “The merger of Wards and Westlakes is a fantastic opportunity for our existing clients and for me personally.
You may also want to watch:
“By joining a respected local firm like Wards I’ll be able to concentrate on delivering the same personal level of legal work within the context of a more complete local, legal service.”
Wards offers a range of services including family law, disputes work, personal injury claims and specialist commercial law services as well as property conveyancing, wills and probate work which Clive Westlake specialises in.
- 1 Somerset pub could be demolished despite failure of homes bid
- 2 Hundreds expected at gatherings to oppose possible development around Weston Big Wood
- 3 Road closure in force for five nights on A370 next week
- 4 Clevedon Marine Lake reopens
- 5 Chiropractors report increase in patients with back and neck pain due to home working
- 6 Summer show goes down a treat in Portishead
- 7 Portishead's Amelie Morgan wins team bronze at Tokyo Olympics
- 8 New village scout hut in greenbelt approved
- 9 Portishead's Morgan excited to make Olympic final
- 10 Council plea to public as services impacted by pingdemic
Westlakes will be moving into Wards premises at The Courtyard, 120 High Street.