Law firm merger
Law firm merger
TWO Nailsea law firms have joined forces to offer clients a stronger service.
Westlake Solicitors will merge its Nailsea office with legal specialists Wards Solicitors.
Both firms have a strong reputation and long history in the area. Clive Westlakes, of Westlake, has worked in the town for 36 years and Wards, which has had an office in Nailsea since 2000, has acted for local people in the area for more than 100 years.
Clive Westlake said: “The merger of Wards and Westlakes is a fantastic opportunity for our existing clients and for me personally.
“By joining a respected local firm like Wards I’ll be able to concentrate on delivering the same personal level of legal work within the context of a more complete local, legal service.”
Wards offers a range of services including family law, disputes work, personal injury claims and specialist commercial law services as well as property conveyancing, wills and probate work which Clive Westlake specialises in.
- 1 VIDEO: Coastguard airlifts two people from Clevedon waters
- 2 Glastonbury Festival 2022: Our review of the Worthy return...
- 3 Funding and inflation behind concerns over Portishead rail project
- 4 Census 2022: North Somerset's population grows by 7pc since 2011
- 5 Cleeve and Portishead combine to produce exciting tie
- 6 Portishead Tennis Club to host open day on new courts
- 7 Ben & Jerry's ice cream sold at Sainsbury's recalled due to health concerns
- 8 Clevedon Town arrange 2022-23 pre-season programme
- 9 North Somerset Council to approve historic bus improvement plan
- 10 Man jailed over theft and fraud at Worle butchers
Westlakes will be moving into Wards premises at The Courtyard, 120 High Street.