Law firm merger
Law firm merger
TWO Nailsea law firms have joined forces to offer clients a stronger service.
Westlake Solicitors will merge its Nailsea office with legal specialists Wards Solicitors.
Both firms have a strong reputation and long history in the area. Clive Westlakes, of Westlake, has worked in the town for 36 years and Wards, which has had an office in Nailsea since 2000, has acted for local people in the area for more than 100 years.
Clive Westlake said: “The merger of Wards and Westlakes is a fantastic opportunity for our existing clients and for me personally.
“By joining a respected local firm like Wards I’ll be able to concentrate on delivering the same personal level of legal work within the context of a more complete local, legal service.”
Wards offers a range of services including family law, disputes work, personal injury claims and specialist commercial law services as well as property conveyancing, wills and probate work which Clive Westlake specialises in.
- 1 Man sentenced to at least 24 years for trying to kill his parents
- 2 Man completely covers his house with festive lights to 'spread Christmas cheer'
- 3 Clevedon bookshop to launch grant scheme
- 4 Three-day Christmas market coming to North Somerset
- 5 Portishead retailer's suitcase appeal to support vulnerable African children
- 6 Clevedon United under-16 Girls stun Bishops Lydeard
- 7 Christmas lights to be switched on in Clevedon this weekend
- 8 'Historic' Down Syndrome bill set to become law
- 9 New Clevedon shop opens in The Triangle
- 10 Clevedon family braves cold water challenge in memory of grandad
Westlakes will be moving into Wards premises at The Courtyard, 120 High Street.