New bungee dance fit class
- Credit: Archant
Fitness fans can experience a new workout while attached to a bungee.
Sharon Routleff has set up a bungee dance fit class to help people build up their strength, flexibility and core stability.
Children and adults can try out the new workout and Sharon is also offering sessions for hen dos and birthday parties.
Sharon, who also owns Simply Street dance school, said: “Suspended on a bungee cord attached to a harness suspended from the ceiling you can explore how to engage each and every muscle, whether it’s finding flow while rebounding back and forth or diving head first to the ground.
“It’s an innovative way of getting into shape working between the ground and the air but at the same time low impact on your joints and back.”
You may also want to watch:
The sessions take place at Clevedon YMCA, in Marson Road.
- 1 Decision on Portishead Station delayed until next year
- 2 Ashton & Backwell United bow out of Buildbase FA Vase after Bemerton Heath Harlequins defeat
- 3 North Somerset Covid case rate at its highest
- 4 Claim for judicial review delays school expansion for vulnerable children
- 5 Halloween 2021: What Halloween events are taking place in North Somerset?
- 6 North Somerset authors publish books
- 7 Camera club wants new members to join
- 8 Estate agents invites children to create Halloween window displays
- 9 Clevedon Marine Lake to be drained
- 10 Beautiful Edwardian villa near Clevedon's seafront