New bungee dance fit class
- Credit: Archant
Fitness fans can experience a new workout while attached to a bungee.
Sharon Routleff has set up a bungee dance fit class to help people build up their strength, flexibility and core stability.
Children and adults can try out the new workout and Sharon is also offering sessions for hen dos and birthday parties.
Sharon, who also owns Simply Street dance school, said: “Suspended on a bungee cord attached to a harness suspended from the ceiling you can explore how to engage each and every muscle, whether it’s finding flow while rebounding back and forth or diving head first to the ground.
“It’s an innovative way of getting into shape working between the ground and the air but at the same time low impact on your joints and back.”
You may also want to watch:
The sessions take place at Clevedon YMCA, in Marson Road.
- 1 PICTURES: Clevedon Marine Lake releases Eco-pod design plan
- 2 Bristol International Balloon Fiesta launches Fiesta Fortnight event
- 3 Event organiser fined for noise complaints
- 4 Clevedon Skatepark shut over safety fears
- 5 Charming period house with stunning conservatory
- 6 Residents rally to support Save Weston Big Wood campaign
- 7 Eco-friendly grocer to open in Portishead High Street next week
- 8 Clevedon resident raises more than £9k for MS research
- 9 Somerset pub could be demolished despite failure of homes bid
- 10 Medal joy for North Somerset athletes at English Schools Championships