New bungee dance fit class
- Credit: Archant
Fitness fans can experience a new workout while attached to a bungee.
Sharon Routleff has set up a bungee dance fit class to help people build up their strength, flexibility and core stability.
Children and adults can try out the new workout and Sharon is also offering sessions for hen dos and birthday parties.
Sharon, who also owns Simply Street dance school, said: “Suspended on a bungee cord attached to a harness suspended from the ceiling you can explore how to engage each and every muscle, whether it’s finding flow while rebounding back and forth or diving head first to the ground.
“It’s an innovative way of getting into shape working between the ground and the air but at the same time low impact on your joints and back.”
You may also want to watch:
The sessions take place at Clevedon YMCA, in Marson Road.
- 1 £350k funds for North Somerset projects opens
- 2 Nailsea Bowls Club captains open season in usual style
- 3 Events in Weston and beyond to look forward to this summer
- 4 New school to open in Yatton later this year
- 5 Group protests against new police and crime bill
- 6 How to order free Covid home tests
- 7 Rotary thanks shoppers for foodbank donations in lockdowns
- 8 Barclays to close North Somerset branches
- 9 Council keen to hear from villagers on road safety plans
- 10 Clevedon's FA Vase dream ends at Plymouth Parkway