New bungee dance fit class
- Credit: Archant
Fitness fans can experience a new workout while attached to a bungee.
Sharon Routleff has set up a bungee dance fit class to help people build up their strength, flexibility and core stability.
Children and adults can try out the new workout and Sharon is also offering sessions for hen dos and birthday parties.
Sharon, who also owns Simply Street dance school, said: “Suspended on a bungee cord attached to a harness suspended from the ceiling you can explore how to engage each and every muscle, whether it’s finding flow while rebounding back and forth or diving head first to the ground.
“It’s an innovative way of getting into shape working between the ground and the air but at the same time low impact on your joints and back.”
You may also want to watch:
The sessions take place at Clevedon YMCA, in Marson Road.
- 1 Car show produced in Clevedon proving to be popular among petrolheads
- 2 Christmas messages to honour loved ones with Portishead Tree of Light
- 3 Roomy chocolate-box cottage packed with period features
- 4 Shop Local: Chamber of commerce urges people to utilise high street independents this weekend
- 5 North Somerset could be placed in higher tier after national lockdown ends
- 6 Support Portishead and Nailsea Lions clubs with Santa Float collections this December
- 7 New bike racks installed in Portishead High Street
- 8 School girls creates Christmas cards for charity
- 9 Portishead building firm wins national award