Keep fit classes
A MOTHER-of-three from Clevedon has launched her own fitness company.
Nic Devonshire has set up Nic’s Energy and Fitness and holds classes at various venues in Clevedon, Nailsea, Portishead and Weston.
Nic, who qualified four years ago, teaches a wide variety of classes including aerobics, combat, body conditioning and zumba.
She said: “I really enjoy it. After four years of being in the fitness and dance industry I’ve finally set up on my own.
“I’ve got about 200 clients already and I would also like to start classes in pilates and dance in the future.”
You may also want to watch:
Nic teaches people aged 14 and upwards. For more information call 07917 430946 or email email@example.com
- 1 PICTURES: Pub relaunches following major transformation
- 2 Second school site gets approval despite opposition
- 3 WIN: Tickets to Oasis concert screening at Clevedon's Curzon Cinema
- 4 Charity gains national recognition at awards
- 5 Care home enjoys visit from donkey
- 6 Earthfare celebrates launch in Portishead
- 7 The Subways to perform at Bristol O2 Academy
- 8 Poignant artwork installed on Weston beach
- 9 Masked man caught spying on couple in North Somerset village
- 10 Pretty character cottage in Yatton outskirts