Keep fit classes
A MOTHER-of-three from Clevedon has launched her own fitness company.
Nic Devonshire has set up Nic’s Energy and Fitness and holds classes at various venues in Clevedon, Nailsea, Portishead and Weston.
Nic, who qualified four years ago, teaches a wide variety of classes including aerobics, combat, body conditioning and zumba.
She said: “I really enjoy it. After four years of being in the fitness and dance industry I’ve finally set up on my own.
“I’ve got about 200 clients already and I would also like to start classes in pilates and dance in the future.”
You may also want to watch:
Nic teaches people aged 14 and upwards. For more information call 07917 430946 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
- 1 Events in Weston and beyond to look forward to this summer
- 2 How to order free Covid home tests
- 3 Marathon runner Ben Smith announces USA Challenge plans
- 4 Council keen to hear from villagers on road safety plans
- 5 Trigger chosen to develop project for Festival UK* 2022
- 6 Man charged with two counts of attempted murder
- 7 Special school expansion progress
- 8 Barclays to close North Somerset branches
- 9 North Somerset restaurants reopen outside this week
- 10 Group protests against new police and crime bill