Keep fit classes
A MOTHER-of-three from Clevedon has launched her own fitness company.
Nic Devonshire has set up Nic’s Energy and Fitness and holds classes at various venues in Clevedon, Nailsea, Portishead and Weston.
Nic, who qualified four years ago, teaches a wide variety of classes including aerobics, combat, body conditioning and zumba.
She said: “I really enjoy it. After four years of being in the fitness and dance industry I’ve finally set up on my own.
“I’ve got about 200 clients already and I would also like to start classes in pilates and dance in the future.”
You may also want to watch:
Nic teaches people aged 14 and upwards. For more information call 07917 430946 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
- 1 North Somerset could be placed in higher tier after national lockdown ends
- 2 Preparing for a popular traditional Christmas light display in Kenn
- 3 Bristol Airport welcomes new testing strategy for arrivals
- 4 Store refurbishment creates fresh job opportunities in Portishead
- 5 Leisure centre to reopen next year following repairs
- 6 Appeal for help to find missing teenager
- 7 New multi-million pound sports facility for Backwell School
- 8 Further delays for rail project
- 9 'Outstanding’ town council clerk stands down
- 10 Portishead couple raises £5k for charity in support of close friend after cancer diagnosis