Vets boss up for award
- Credit: Archant
The manager of a vets in Portishead has been nominated for a national award.
Katie Bull, practice manager of Vale Vets in Beach Road, is among the finalists in the manager category at the Petplan Awards.
The awards recognise excellence in veterinary practice and celebrates top-class care of poorly pets.
The ceremony takes place tomorrow (Thursday) in Birmingham, and Katie is delighted to be in the running.
She said: “It was a lovely surprise to be nominated; to hear I was a finalist was a total shock.
You may also want to watch:
“I became practice manager here just over four years ago and absolutely love the role.
“The team is awesome and I really enjoy helping to provide the best care we can for our clients and their amazing pets. “To be recognised for my challenging but hugely-rewarding work means so much.”
- 1 How to order free Covid home tests
- 2 Events in Weston and beyond to look forward to this summer
- 3 Marathon runner Ben Smith announces USA Challenge plans
- 4 Council keen to hear from villagers on road safety plans
- 5 What we know about Prince Philip's funeral at Windsor
- 6 North Somerset restaurants reopen outside this week
- 7 Recycling centres set to be 'very busy' due to ease in lockdown restrictions
- 8 Your Paper, Your Voice – we’re here to listen and act
- 9 Man charged with two counts of attempted murder
- 10 Health shop stocks fruit and vegetables free from plastic packaging