Vets boss up for award
- Credit: Archant
The manager of a vets in Portishead has been nominated for a national award.
Katie Bull, practice manager of Vale Vets in Beach Road, is among the finalists in the manager category at the Petplan Awards.
The awards recognise excellence in veterinary practice and celebrates top-class care of poorly pets.
The ceremony takes place tomorrow (Thursday) in Birmingham, and Katie is delighted to be in the running.
She said: “It was a lovely surprise to be nominated; to hear I was a finalist was a total shock.
You may also want to watch:
“I became practice manager here just over four years ago and absolutely love the role.
“The team is awesome and I really enjoy helping to provide the best care we can for our clients and their amazing pets. “To be recognised for my challenging but hugely-rewarding work means so much.”
- 1 Long-standing Clevedon gift store transformed under new owners
- 2 Clevedon Marine Lake drained for 'high bacteria levels'
- 3 Garden waste service disrupted due to 'ongoing crew shortages'
- 4 Green Party candidate elected to council following by-election win
- 5 Council agrees development plan for Nailsea site
- 6 PICTURES: Inside Clevedon Pier's Glass Box Cafe
- 7 Nailsea pub crowned best in South West
- 8 Yatton development welcomes first movers
- 9 Covid warning issued in North Somerset
- 10 Legal action starts to remove Portishead traveller camp