Vets boss up for award
- Credit: Archant
The manager of a vets in Portishead has been nominated for a national award.
Katie Bull, practice manager of Vale Vets in Beach Road, is among the finalists in the manager category at the Petplan Awards.
The awards recognise excellence in veterinary practice and celebrates top-class care of poorly pets.
The ceremony takes place tomorrow (Thursday) in Birmingham, and Katie is delighted to be in the running.
She said: “It was a lovely surprise to be nominated; to hear I was a finalist was a total shock.
You may also want to watch:
“I became practice manager here just over four years ago and absolutely love the role.
“The team is awesome and I really enjoy helping to provide the best care we can for our clients and their amazing pets. “To be recognised for my challenging but hugely-rewarding work means so much.”
- 1 Car show produced in Clevedon proving to be popular among petrolheads
- 2 Christmas messages to honour loved ones with Portishead Tree of Light
- 3 Festive display brightens shopping areas across Clevedon
- 4 Where in North Somerset can you celebrate Christmas in church this year?
- 5 Businesses urged to claim coronavirus grants
- 6 Roomy chocolate-box cottage packed with period features
- 7 Asymptomatic coronavirus testing pilot starts with college students from next week
- 8 Portishead building firm wins national award
- 9 Airport appeal to be heard in the summer
- 10 New bike racks installed in Portishead High Street