Vets boss up for award
- Credit: Archant
The manager of a vets in Portishead has been nominated for a national award.
Katie Bull, practice manager of Vale Vets in Beach Road, is among the finalists in the manager category at the Petplan Awards.
The awards recognise excellence in veterinary practice and celebrates top-class care of poorly pets.
The ceremony takes place tomorrow (Thursday) in Birmingham, and Katie is delighted to be in the running.
She said: “It was a lovely surprise to be nominated; to hear I was a finalist was a total shock.
You may also want to watch:
“I became practice manager here just over four years ago and absolutely love the role.
“The team is awesome and I really enjoy helping to provide the best care we can for our clients and their amazing pets. “To be recognised for my challenging but hugely-rewarding work means so much.”
- 1 Decision on Portishead Station delayed until next year
- 2 North Somerset Covid case rate at its highest
- 3 Claim for judicial review delays school expansion for vulnerable children
- 4 Beautiful Edwardian villa near Clevedon's seafront
- 5 Life-saving equipment installed in town
- 6 Clevedon Marine Lake to be drained
- 7 Cliff Richard concert to be live streamed in cinemas
- 8 Ashton & Backwell United bow out of Buildbase FA Vase after Bemerton Heath Harlequins defeat
- 9 Halloween 2021: What Halloween events are taking place in North Somerset?
- 10 North Somerset residents at risk of PCR lab mix up