Jewellery site raises charity funds
- Credit: supplied
A NEW website selling designer jewellery and set up by a Clevedon mum will raise money for charity.
Susan Cawley has launched her online business, called Kalila Blue, offering a range of jewellery after struggling to find more unusual gift ideas for friends and family.
Her website, found at www.kalilablue.co.uk, stocks items from well-known brands as well as up-and-coming designers, with products suitable for all generations.
All profits from the business will go to the charity, Motov8, which Susan helped to set up to mentor young people, offer advice on their future prospects and also provide a wide range of courses and qualifications.
The mum-of-three of Princes Road said: “All too often I’ve found myself spending mind-numbing hours trawling the Internet looking for that sparkly something for a special someone with frustrating results.
“I decided to bring together a range of jewellery that spans the generations, aiming to find a little something special for everyone.
“To know the business is also supporting young people through the charity’s work makes the whole experience so rewarding.”
- 1 Man completely covers his house with festive lights to 'spread Christmas cheer'
- 2 Man sentenced to at least 24 years for trying to kill his parents
- 3 Three-day Christmas market coming to North Somerset
- 4 Clevedon bookshop to launch grant scheme
- 5 How a family-run funeral directors can help to provide peace of mind
- 6 'Historic' Down Syndrome bill set to become law
- 7 Portishead retailer's suitcase appeal to support vulnerable African children
- 8 Christmas lights to be switched on in Clevedon this weekend
- 9 Clevedon family braves cold water challenge in memory of grandad
- 10 Doctors surgery to get revamp