Jewellery site raises charity funds
- Credit: supplied
A NEW website selling designer jewellery and set up by a Clevedon mum will raise money for charity.
Susan Cawley has launched her online business, called Kalila Blue, offering a range of jewellery after struggling to find more unusual gift ideas for friends and family.
Her website, found at www.kalilablue.co.uk, stocks items from well-known brands as well as up-and-coming designers, with products suitable for all generations.
All profits from the business will go to the charity, Motov8, which Susan helped to set up to mentor young people, offer advice on their future prospects and also provide a wide range of courses and qualifications.
The mum-of-three of Princes Road said: “All too often I’ve found myself spending mind-numbing hours trawling the Internet looking for that sparkly something for a special someone with frustrating results.
You may also want to watch:
“I decided to bring together a range of jewellery that spans the generations, aiming to find a little something special for everyone.
“To know the business is also supporting young people through the charity’s work makes the whole experience so rewarding.”
- 1 Where in North Somerset can you celebrate Christmas in church this year?
- 2 Car show produced in Clevedon proving to be popular among petrolheads
- 3 Christmas messages to honour loved ones with Portishead Tree of Light
- 4 Town council appeals for grit bin monitors in Portishead
- 5 Festive display brightens shopping areas across Clevedon
- 6 Asymptomatic coronavirus testing pilot starts with college students from next week
- 7 Yatton artist releases charity single with Hamilton star
- 8 Portishead building firm wins national award
- 9 Ashton & Backwell's season could "crumble" warns Jones
- 10 COVID-19 vaccines hold the key to the road back towards normality