Jewellery site raises charity funds
- Credit: supplied
A NEW website selling designer jewellery and set up by a Clevedon mum will raise money for charity.
Susan Cawley has launched her online business, called Kalila Blue, offering a range of jewellery after struggling to find more unusual gift ideas for friends and family.
Her website, found at www.kalilablue.co.uk, stocks items from well-known brands as well as up-and-coming designers, with products suitable for all generations.
All profits from the business will go to the charity, Motov8, which Susan helped to set up to mentor young people, offer advice on their future prospects and also provide a wide range of courses and qualifications.
The mum-of-three of Princes Road said: “All too often I’ve found myself spending mind-numbing hours trawling the Internet looking for that sparkly something for a special someone with frustrating results.
You may also want to watch:
“I decided to bring together a range of jewellery that spans the generations, aiming to find a little something special for everyone.
“To know the business is also supporting young people through the charity’s work makes the whole experience so rewarding.”
- 1 Long-standing Clevedon gift store transformed under new owners
- 2 Clevedon Marine Lake drained for 'high bacteria levels'
- 3 Garden waste service disrupted due to 'ongoing crew shortages'
- 4 Green Party candidate elected to council following by-election win
- 5 Council agrees development plan for Nailsea site
- 6 PICTURES: Inside Clevedon Pier's Glass Box Cafe
- 7 Yatton development welcomes first movers
- 8 Nailsea pub crowned best in South West
- 9 Covid warning issued in North Somerset
- 10 Legal action starts to remove Portishead traveller camp