Jewellery site raises charity funds
- Credit: supplied
A NEW website selling designer jewellery and set up by a Clevedon mum will raise money for charity.
Susan Cawley has launched her online business, called Kalila Blue, offering a range of jewellery after struggling to find more unusual gift ideas for friends and family.
Her website, found at www.kalilablue.co.uk, stocks items from well-known brands as well as up-and-coming designers, with products suitable for all generations.
All profits from the business will go to the charity, Motov8, which Susan helped to set up to mentor young people, offer advice on their future prospects and also provide a wide range of courses and qualifications.
The mum-of-three of Princes Road said: “All too often I’ve found myself spending mind-numbing hours trawling the Internet looking for that sparkly something for a special someone with frustrating results.
You may also want to watch:
“I decided to bring together a range of jewellery that spans the generations, aiming to find a little something special for everyone.
“To know the business is also supporting young people through the charity’s work makes the whole experience so rewarding.”
- 1 Events in Weston and beyond to look forward to this summer
- 2 How to order free Covid home tests
- 3 Council keen to hear from villagers on road safety plans
- 4 Marathon runner Ben Smith announces USA Challenge plans
- 5 North Somerset restaurants reopen outside this week
- 6 What we know about Prince Philip's funeral at Windsor
- 7 Trigger chosen to develop project for Festival UK* 2022
- 8 Barclays to close North Somerset branches
- 9 Celebrations after non-essential shops and pubs reopen in North Somerset
- 10 Health shop stocks fruit and vegetables free from plastic packaging