Indian Open Kitchen
- Credit: Archant
A NEW Indian restaurant has opened up in Nailsea giving guests the opportunity to see their food being cooked.
Muhammed Kuduse has set up Indian Open Kitchen, in Crown Glass Shopping Centre, with his business partners Gaurav Kapoor and Kamaal Ahmed, who is also the chef.
Mr Ahmed has 10 years of experience working in restaurants, including Ahmed’s Curry Café in Bristol.
Mr Kuduse also owns Go Mobile which he set up four years ago and now has 10 branches across North Somerset.
He is hoping to do the same with his new restaurant business.
You may also want to watch:
He said: “I see myself as an entrepreneur. I started with one store four years ago and if I can manage to achieve 10 stores with a £2.8million turnover, I’m sure I can be a success in the restaurant trade.”
- 1 PICTURES: Clevedon Marine Lake releases Eco-pod design plan
- 2 Bristol International Balloon Fiesta launches Fiesta Fortnight event
- 3 Event organiser fined for noise complaints
- 4 Clevedon Skatepark shut over safety fears
- 5 Residents rally to support Save Weston Big Wood campaign
- 6 Somerset pub could be demolished despite failure of homes bid
- 7 Clevedon resident raises more than £9k for MS research
- 8 Eco-friendly grocer to open in Portishead High Street next week
- 9 Road closure in force for five nights on A370 next week
- 10 PICTURES: Hot air balloons take flight over Bristol at Fiesta Fortnight launch