Indian Open Kitchen
- Credit: Archant
A NEW Indian restaurant has opened up in Nailsea giving guests the opportunity to see their food being cooked.
Muhammed Kuduse has set up Indian Open Kitchen, in Crown Glass Shopping Centre, with his business partners Gaurav Kapoor and Kamaal Ahmed, who is also the chef.
Mr Ahmed has 10 years of experience working in restaurants, including Ahmed’s Curry Café in Bristol.
Mr Kuduse also owns Go Mobile which he set up four years ago and now has 10 branches across North Somerset.
He is hoping to do the same with his new restaurant business.
You may also want to watch:
He said: “I see myself as an entrepreneur. I started with one store four years ago and if I can manage to achieve 10 stores with a £2.8million turnover, I’m sure I can be a success in the restaurant trade.”
- 1 Man charged with possession of offensive weapon in village
- 2 Bristol Balloon Fiesta: Organisers planning 2021 event
- 3 Man with long Covid urges others to take virus seriously
- 4 May 17: Which pubs are reopening in North Somerset?
- 5 May 17: Bristol Airport 'disappointed' with green list
- 6 Lions fund noticeboard for Backwell viewpoint
- 7 Clevedon AC members enjoy Glastonbury 10k outing
- 8 Mixed fortunes for Clevedon LTC teams on league return
- 9 Call for community to support 'vital' children's hospice
- 10 LOCAL BY-ELECTION: Portishead East district and town councillors elected