Indian Open Kitchen
- Credit: Archant
A NEW Indian restaurant has opened up in Nailsea giving guests the opportunity to see their food being cooked.
Muhammed Kuduse has set up Indian Open Kitchen, in Crown Glass Shopping Centre, with his business partners Gaurav Kapoor and Kamaal Ahmed, who is also the chef.
Mr Ahmed has 10 years of experience working in restaurants, including Ahmed’s Curry Café in Bristol.
Mr Kuduse also owns Go Mobile which he set up four years ago and now has 10 branches across North Somerset.
He is hoping to do the same with his new restaurant business.
He said: “I see myself as an entrepreneur. I started with one store four years ago and if I can manage to achieve 10 stores with a £2.8million turnover, I’m sure I can be a success in the restaurant trade.”
- 1 House of Commons gives Liam Fox reason for Portishead Rail delay
- 2 Clevedon B&M redevelopment approved, despite hundreds of objections
- 3 Santa routes for towns this December are revealed
- 4 Extension to cycling route could be approved next year
- 5 Friends opt for career change with new Backwell distillery
- 6 New Mercury and Times editor appointed
- 7 Fatal collision in Clevedon leaves man in his 70s dead
- 8 Remembrance service for crew who died in air crash
- 9 Warning issued over fake Omicron variant test scam
- 10 Waitrose and Halfords recall items over health and safety concerns