Indian Open Kitchen
- Credit: Archant
A NEW Indian restaurant has opened up in Nailsea giving guests the opportunity to see their food being cooked.
Muhammed Kuduse has set up Indian Open Kitchen, in Crown Glass Shopping Centre, with his business partners Gaurav Kapoor and Kamaal Ahmed, who is also the chef.
Mr Ahmed has 10 years of experience working in restaurants, including Ahmed’s Curry Café in Bristol.
Mr Kuduse also owns Go Mobile which he set up four years ago and now has 10 branches across North Somerset.
He is hoping to do the same with his new restaurant business.
You may also want to watch:
He said: “I see myself as an entrepreneur. I started with one store four years ago and if I can manage to achieve 10 stores with a £2.8million turnover, I’m sure I can be a success in the restaurant trade.”
- 1 North Somerset could be placed in higher tier after national lockdown ends
- 2 North Somerset to move into tier 3 after end of nationwide lockdown
- 3 Business owner sentenced for fly-tipping in North Somerset
- 4 Impressive, four-floor detached house with sea views
- 5 Preparing for a popular traditional Christmas light display in Kenn
- 6 North Somerset nurses retire following more than 80 years of combined service to the NHS
- 7 Brand new five-bedroom family home in AONB
- 8 Primary school shuts after staff members test positive for coronavirus
- 9 Store refurbishment creates fresh job opportunities in Portishead
- 10 Bristol Airport welcomes new testing strategy for arrivals