Illustrated map shows sights to see in Portishead
- Credit: n/a
A mother-of-two has produced an illustrated guide to Portishead.
The map shows illustrations of landmarks and attractions like Battery Point, Black Nore Lighthouse, the lido and Portbury What Nature Reserve and is the work of creative director Sarah Richards.
She launched her own business in Portishead earlier in the year creating prints of her favourite places in Portishead and undertaking commissions for bespoke artworks.
However, the map is not a commercial venture – Sarah decided she wanted to use it to help promote the town.
She said: “I love Portishead and all within it, so creating this illustrated guide was a labour of love for me.
You may also want to watch:
“It’s free to anyone who wants one and can be obtained from a number of local shops and from Goodman & Lilley estate agents in Portishead High Street.
“It can also be downloaded from Visit Portishead.”
- 1 Decision on Portishead Station delayed until next year
- 2 Responses to Portishead Lake Grounds consultation published
- 3 PICTURES: Lions charity surprises Clevedon residents
- 4 Primary school wins a second award for its focus on pupils’ mental wellbeing
- 5 North Somerset Covid case rate at its highest
- 6 Halloween 2021: What Halloween events are taking place in North Somerset?
- 7 Christmas messages to honour loved ones with Portishead Tree of Light
- 8 Bristol and Weston NHS charities merge under new name
- 9 Youngsters enjoy pumpkin picking at farm
- 10 Claim for judicial review delays school expansion for vulnerable children