Hypnotherapist gains national standard
A NORTH Somerset hypnotherapist has become one of the first in the country to achieve a new national standard of excellence in her therapy.
Penny Ling has been registered by the Complementary and Natural Healthcare Council (CNHC), placing her at the forefront of a national dive to provide a benchmark for standards and safety for the public.
Practitioners registered with the CNHC meet national occupational standards and have to abide by a rigorous code of conduct, performance and ethics.
The 45-year-old of Dunster Gardens in Nailsea works from the Oakspring Clinic in Clevedon.
She said: “Achieving registration is not only great news for me and my clients, but a vital step for hypnotherapy.”
You may also want to watch:
Hypnotherapy is one of 11 disciplines now recognised by the CNHC and its database can be searched to allow people to find registered practitioners.
- 1 Decision on Portishead Station delayed until next year
- 2 Responses to Portishead Lake Grounds consultation published
- 3 Halloween 2021: What Halloween events are taking place in North Somerset?
- 4 North Somerset Covid case rate at its highest
- 5 Primary school wins a second award for its focus on pupils’ mental wellbeing
- 6 Christmas messages to honour loved ones with Portishead Tree of Light
- 7 Claim for judicial review delays school expansion for vulnerable children
- 8 Ashton & Backwell United bow out of Buildbase FA Vase after Bemerton Heath Harlequins defeat
- 9 Clevedon Marine Lake to be drained
- 10 Beautiful Edwardian villa near Clevedon's seafront