Hypnotherapist gains national standard
A NORTH Somerset hypnotherapist has become one of the first in the country to achieve a new national standard of excellence in her therapy.
Penny Ling has been registered by the Complementary and Natural Healthcare Council (CNHC), placing her at the forefront of a national dive to provide a benchmark for standards and safety for the public.
Practitioners registered with the CNHC meet national occupational standards and have to abide by a rigorous code of conduct, performance and ethics.
The 45-year-old of Dunster Gardens in Nailsea works from the Oakspring Clinic in Clevedon.
She said: “Achieving registration is not only great news for me and my clients, but a vital step for hypnotherapy.”
You may also want to watch:
Hypnotherapy is one of 11 disciplines now recognised by the CNHC and its database can be searched to allow people to find registered practitioners.
- 1 10 beauty spots in North Somerset
- 2 Residents rally to support Save Weston Big Wood campaign
- 3 Eco-friendly grocer to open in Portishead High Street next week
- 4 Event organiser fined for noise complaints
- 5 Funding boost set to improve Clevedon Marine Lake and Salthouse Fields
- 6 Clevedon Skatepark shut over safety fears
- 7 Disruptions to your journey by car across North Somerset
- 8 Somerset pub could be demolished despite failure of homes bid
- 9 Blind man suffers leg injury in Nailsea pavement collapse
- 10 Clevedon return to top of WEPL table with win over Lansdown