Hypnotherapist gains national standard
A NORTH Somerset hypnotherapist has become one of the first in the country to achieve a new national standard of excellence in her therapy.
Penny Ling has been registered by the Complementary and Natural Healthcare Council (CNHC), placing her at the forefront of a national dive to provide a benchmark for standards and safety for the public.
Practitioners registered with the CNHC meet national occupational standards and have to abide by a rigorous code of conduct, performance and ethics.
The 45-year-old of Dunster Gardens in Nailsea works from the Oakspring Clinic in Clevedon.
She said: “Achieving registration is not only great news for me and my clients, but a vital step for hypnotherapy.”
You may also want to watch:
Hypnotherapy is one of 11 disciplines now recognised by the CNHC and its database can be searched to allow people to find registered practitioners.
- 1 Events in Weston and beyond to look forward to this summer
- 2 How to order free Covid home tests
- 3 Group protests against new police and crime bill
- 4 Nailsea Bowls Club captains open season in usual style
- 5 £350k funds for North Somerset projects opens
- 6 New school to open in Yatton later this year
- 7 Marathon runner Ben Smith announces USA Challenge plans
- 8 Barclays to close North Somerset branches
- 9 Council keen to hear from villagers on road safety plans
- 10 Clevedon's FA Vase dream ends at Plymouth Parkway