Hypnotherapist gains national standard
A NORTH Somerset hypnotherapist has become one of the first in the country to achieve a new national standard of excellence in her therapy.
Penny Ling has been registered by the Complementary and Natural Healthcare Council (CNHC), placing her at the forefront of a national dive to provide a benchmark for standards and safety for the public.
Practitioners registered with the CNHC meet national occupational standards and have to abide by a rigorous code of conduct, performance and ethics.
The 45-year-old of Dunster Gardens in Nailsea works from the Oakspring Clinic in Clevedon.
She said: “Achieving registration is not only great news for me and my clients, but a vital step for hypnotherapy.”
You may also want to watch:
Hypnotherapy is one of 11 disciplines now recognised by the CNHC and its database can be searched to allow people to find registered practitioners.
- 1 Health leaders urge people to keep following Covid guidelines as rates begin to drop in North Somerset
- 2 Portishead building firm wins national award
- 3 New bike racks installed in Portishead High Street
- 4 Call for action to reduce rising infection rates in secondary schools
- 5 Actress urges people to get behind hospice appeal
- 6 Business in Kenn nominated for prestigious Business Leader Awards
- 7 Festive display brightens shopping areas across Clevedon
- 8 Christmas lights lift spirits in Portishead
- 9 North Somerset could be placed in higher tier after national lockdown ends
- 10 Nailsea runs virtual Christmas fair