Husband and wife open new solicitors firm
- Credit: Archant
A husband and wife team have opened up a new solicitors firm in Nailsea.
Simpson Solicitors, which specialises solely in wills, powers of attorney and probate services, has been set up in Crown Glass Shopping Centre by John and Michelle Baden-Daintree.
The couple have decades of experience in various aspects of law between them.
Michelle will be moving from her current base at Chipping Sodbury to working in the Nailsea office full time.
John will continue to work in their Thornbury office, but also spend time in Nailsea.
You may also want to watch:
Brent Perrin, a senior legal advisor, will also be making the move to Nailsea full time to support Michelle.
Michelle, who was born in Nailsea and attended Nailsea School, stayed in Bristol to gain her legal qualifications.
- 1 Health leaders urge people to keep following Covid guidelines as rates begin to drop in North Somerset
- 2 Festive display brightens shopping areas across Clevedon
- 3 North Somerset could be placed in higher tier after national lockdown ends
- 4 North Somerset could join WECA - but faces a four-year wait
- 5 Business in Kenn nominated for prestigious Business Leader Awards
- 6 Sports clubs take on festive run for hospice
- 7 Portishead building firm wins national award
- 8 Nailsea staff to complete 300km to feed families at Christmas
- 9 Football stadium set for coronavirus vaccination hub
- 10 School girls creates Christmas cards for charity
John, from Oxford, moved to Bristol where he became a partner in a law firm at the age of 22.
The couple live in Long Ashton with their five children and are looking forward to working in their local area.
Michelle said: “We already have clients based in Nailsea and various surrounding areas, so having the opportunity to open a North Somerset office was something we were very keen to do.
“Even though we always offer free home visits, a number of our clients still like to pop in and see us away from the home environment.
“John and I and, in fact, the whole of our team, are incredibly passionate about what we do and the people we meet and ensuring that each and every client gets the very best advice throughout and beyond their journey with us, while still giving value for money.
“We have invested greatly in our new wheelchair friendly premises, where we have two meeting rooms in order to respect privacy while still having a wonderful light and airy environment.
“Our aim is to create a warm, welcoming and approachable law firm which breaks all the stereotypical traits of a traditional law firm while providing first class advice and services.
“We firmly believe that a lawyer is for life and we hope that people will come and see for themselves how we are friendly lawyers who will make you feel welcome, wanted and cared for.”