Nailsea accountancy firm merges with another North Somerset company
- Credit: Submitted
A Nailsea-based accountancy firm has merged with another North Somerset company.
Hudson Business Accounts and Advisers, based in Crown Glass Place, has combined with a company in Worle.
Della Hudson, who started Hudsons, will continue as a consultant for Anthony Smith and Co.
The firm has 15 members of staff and two partners.
Della, who has been a chartered accountant for more than 20 years, will be working on a book to help people grow their business alongside her consultancy role.
She said: “Anthony and his team will enhance our business advice services with their qualifications and his industry experience.
“I will be around in a consultancy role and I’m also looking forward to working on my long-awaited business book.”
- 1 Monthly disco returns for people with disabilities in North Somerset
- 2 Al-fresco summer concert in Clevedon this weekend
- 3 The Hub to host open day in Portishead
- 4 CCTV image released as police hunt missing teenager Tammy
- 5 Weston MP says Number 10 has 'not been honest' over Pincher scandal
- 6 COURT RESULTS: Speeding woman, 71, banned from driving
- 7 Help improve North Somerset's water quality with hands-on science event
- 8 Nailsea & Tickenham open pre-season with victory over Winscombe
- 9 Backwell art group to host exhibition
- 10 VIDEO: Coastguard airlifts two people from Clevedon waters
Anthony Smith said clients would not see any changes.