Nailsea accountancy firm merges with another North Somerset company
- Credit: Submitted
A Nailsea-based accountancy firm has merged with another North Somerset company.
Hudson Business Accounts and Advisers, based in Crown Glass Place, has combined with a company in Worle.
Della Hudson, who started Hudsons, will continue as a consultant for Anthony Smith and Co.
The firm has 15 members of staff and two partners.
Della, who has been a chartered accountant for more than 20 years, will be working on a book to help people grow their business alongside her consultancy role.
You may also want to watch:
She said: “Anthony and his team will enhance our business advice services with their qualifications and his industry experience.
“I will be around in a consultancy role and I’m also looking forward to working on my long-awaited business book.”
- 1 Events in Weston and beyond to look forward to this summer
- 2 How to order free Covid home tests
- 3 Marathon runner Ben Smith announces USA Challenge plans
- 4 Council keen to hear from villagers on road safety plans
- 5 Group protests against new police and crime bill
- 6 Trigger chosen to develop project for Festival UK* 2022
- 7 Special school expansion progress
- 8 Barclays to close North Somerset branches
- 9 North Somerset restaurants reopen outside this week
- 10 Jones "proud" of what he achieved with Ashton & Backwell United
Anthony Smith said clients would not see any changes.