Nailsea accountancy firm merges with another North Somerset company
- Credit: Submitted
A Nailsea-based accountancy firm has merged with another North Somerset company.
Hudson Business Accounts and Advisers, based in Crown Glass Place, has combined with a company in Worle.
Della Hudson, who started Hudsons, will continue as a consultant for Anthony Smith and Co.
The firm has 15 members of staff and two partners.
Della, who has been a chartered accountant for more than 20 years, will be working on a book to help people grow their business alongside her consultancy role.
You may also want to watch:
She said: “Anthony and his team will enhance our business advice services with their qualifications and his industry experience.
“I will be around in a consultancy role and I’m also looking forward to working on my long-awaited business book.”
- 1 Primary school shuts after staff members test positive for coronavirus
- 2 Store refurbishment creates fresh job opportunities in Portishead
- 3 Business owner sentenced for fly-tipping in North Somerset
- 4 Seek appointment with GP for persistent stomach troubles, urges NHS and Public Health England campaign
- 5 North Somerset could be placed in higher tier after national lockdown ends
- 6 North Somerset nurses retire following more than 80 years of combined service to the NHS
- 7 Preparing for a popular traditional Christmas light display in Kenn
- 8 Bristol Airport welcomes new testing strategy for arrivals
- 9 Impressive, four-floor detached house with sea views
- 10 North Somerset to move into tier 3 after end of nationwide lockdown
Anthony Smith said clients would not see any changes.