Nailsea accountancy firm merges with another North Somerset company
- Credit: Submitted
A Nailsea-based accountancy firm has merged with another North Somerset company.
Hudson Business Accounts and Advisers, based in Crown Glass Place, has combined with a company in Worle.
Della Hudson, who started Hudsons, will continue as a consultant for Anthony Smith and Co.
The firm has 15 members of staff and two partners.
Della, who has been a chartered accountant for more than 20 years, will be working on a book to help people grow their business alongside her consultancy role.
You may also want to watch:
She said: “Anthony and his team will enhance our business advice services with their qualifications and his industry experience.
“I will be around in a consultancy role and I’m also looking forward to working on my long-awaited business book.”
- 1 North Somerset Covid case rate at its highest
- 2 Who can get a Covid booster jab and how can I book one?
- 3 Neighbourhood plan to go before council next month
- 4 Nailsea United fall to heavy defeat against Mendip Broadwalk
- 5 Youngsters enjoy pumpkin picking at farm
- 6 Age UK looking for North Somerset volunteers
- 7 Could we face coronavirus restrictions over Christmas?
- 8 Portishead Art Trail splash sculpture gets a refurb
- 9 Hinkley dredging is safe, say project leaders
- 10 Light the Night celebration to take place in Clevedon
Anthony Smith said clients would not see any changes.