Nailsea accountancy firm merges with another North Somerset company
- Credit: Submitted
A Nailsea-based accountancy firm has merged with another North Somerset company.
Hudson Business Accounts and Advisers, based in Crown Glass Place, has combined with a company in Worle.
Della Hudson, who started Hudsons, will continue as a consultant for Anthony Smith and Co.
The firm has 15 members of staff and two partners.
Della, who has been a chartered accountant for more than 20 years, will be working on a book to help people grow their business alongside her consultancy role.
You may also want to watch:
She said: “Anthony and his team will enhance our business advice services with their qualifications and his industry experience.
“I will be around in a consultancy role and I’m also looking forward to working on my long-awaited business book.”
- 1 Long-standing Clevedon gift store transformed under new owners
- 2 Clevedon Marine Lake drained for 'high bacteria levels'
- 3 Council agrees development plan for Nailsea site
- 4 Garden waste service disrupted due to 'ongoing crew shortages'
- 5 Green Party candidate elected to council following by-election win
- 6 Yatton development welcomes first movers
- 7 Covid warning issued in North Somerset
- 8 PICTURES: Inside Clevedon Pier's Glass Box Cafe
- 9 Sections of historic Portishead railway line to be reused for project
- 10 Restricting more flights from airport would have 'profound implications for society', says lawyer
Anthony Smith said clients would not see any changes.