Hotel seeks to increase car parking spaces
- Credit: Archant
DoubleTree by Hilton, Cadbury House has applied for planning permission to increase the number of car park spaces at the hotel and gym complex.
The Congresbury venue currently has 277 spaces for cars, coaches and motorbikes but is looking to increase its capacity.
Cadbury House wants to create three small extra parking areas on site which will have a total of 25 extra spaces.
According to documents submitted to North Somerset Council, those spaces will be used by staff.
In its submission, Cadbury says: “The proposed development will provide much-needed new parking areas to the hotel.
You may also want to watch:
“The proposal amounts to an appropriate level of development which is sustainable for the site.”
North Somerset Council’s highways department has raised no concerns about the proposed scheme.
- 1 How to order free Covid home tests
- 2 Special school expansion progress
- 3 Jones "proud" of what he achieved with Ashton & Backwell United
- 4 Road to Wimbledon chance for North Somerset youngsters
- 5 Cleeve denied close finish as Clevedon friendly abandoned
- 6 Health shop stocks fruit and vegetables free from plastic packaging
- 7 Man charged with two counts of attempted murder
- 8 Celebrations after non-essential shops and pubs reopen in North Somerset
- 9 Barclays to close North Somerset branches
- 10 Holloway helps Northern Ireland women make history after qualifying for Euro 2022