Hotel invests £200k in expansion
- Credit: Archant
A Congresbury hotel and restaurant has benefitted from a new £200,000 garden room after it was unveiled to the public.
The new state-of-the-art area at the Marco Pierre White Steakhouse Bar and Grill, at DoubleTree by Hilton, Cadbury House, opened in March and has space to accommodate up to 50 guests for meals and features an infinity glass front, retractable roof and heaters.
Guests enjoyed canapés and champagne set to music from Congresbury saxophone duo Sax And The City when the room was officially opened by Miss Bristol, Gabriella Papp, at a launch event.
Cadbury’s general manager Colin Badcock said: “The garden room has been a wonderful addition to our offering here.
“We’re delighted to have officially launched the space with a glittering celebration.
You may also want to watch:
“Luckily we were blessed with a gorgeous evening, complete with impressive sunset, which made showing off the open space easy.
“It adds yet another dimension to our offering here and the views from the terrace are second to none.
- 1 Car show produced in Clevedon proving to be popular among petrolheads
- 2 Roomy chocolate-box cottage packed with period features
- 3 First year success for racing superstar Trevorrow
- 4 Shop Local: Chamber of commerce urges people to utilise high street independents this weekend
- 5 Clevedon carer raises more than £1,600 with charity head shave
- 6 New bike racks installed in Portishead High Street
- 7 School girls creates Christmas cards for charity
- 8 Portishead building firm wins national award
- 9 Support Portishead and Nailsea Lions clubs with Santa Float collections this December
“On a balmy summer evening, sitting in the conservatory with a glass of wine and good food will be an unforgettable experience.”