Hotel invests £200k in expansion
- Credit: Archant
A Congresbury hotel and restaurant has benefitted from a new £200,000 garden room after it was unveiled to the public.
The new state-of-the-art area at the Marco Pierre White Steakhouse Bar and Grill, at DoubleTree by Hilton, Cadbury House, opened in March and has space to accommodate up to 50 guests for meals and features an infinity glass front, retractable roof and heaters.
Guests enjoyed canapés and champagne set to music from Congresbury saxophone duo Sax And The City when the room was officially opened by Miss Bristol, Gabriella Papp, at a launch event.
Cadbury’s general manager Colin Badcock said: “The garden room has been a wonderful addition to our offering here.
“We’re delighted to have officially launched the space with a glittering celebration.
You may also want to watch:
“Luckily we were blessed with a gorgeous evening, complete with impressive sunset, which made showing off the open space easy.
“It adds yet another dimension to our offering here and the views from the terrace are second to none.
- 1 Mixed fortunes for Backwell Flax Bourton sides
- 2 Charlie Rich: Ashton & Backwell United name Rich as Stuart Jones' replacement
- 3 Suspension bridge to close for maintenance
- 4 Goff comes good in Clevedon Sailing Club's Town Plate
- 5 May 17: Pubs reopen indoors and coaches set off on first holidays
- 6 What can I do when Covid lockdown eases on May 17?
- 7 May 17: Backwell pool reopens after £400k works
- 8 ‘Perfect tribute’ as Clevedon Pier named pier of the year
- 9 Rapid Covid testing service goes mobile to reach more people across North Somerset
- 10 Vaccine does work against Indian variant, says health secretary
“On a balmy summer evening, sitting in the conservatory with a glass of wine and good food will be an unforgettable experience.”