Hotel invests £200k in expansion
- Credit: Archant
A Congresbury hotel and restaurant has benefitted from a new £200,000 garden room after it was unveiled to the public.
The new state-of-the-art area at the Marco Pierre White Steakhouse Bar and Grill, at DoubleTree by Hilton, Cadbury House, opened in March and has space to accommodate up to 50 guests for meals and features an infinity glass front, retractable roof and heaters.
Guests enjoyed canapés and champagne set to music from Congresbury saxophone duo Sax And The City when the room was officially opened by Miss Bristol, Gabriella Papp, at a launch event.
Cadbury’s general manager Colin Badcock said: “The garden room has been a wonderful addition to our offering here.
“We’re delighted to have officially launched the space with a glittering celebration.
“Luckily we were blessed with a gorgeous evening, complete with impressive sunset, which made showing off the open space easy.
“It adds yet another dimension to our offering here and the views from the terrace are second to none.
- 1 Parking restrictions plaguing Clevedon residents' everyday lives
- 2 Plan for 2,800-home development would see 'Banwell Bypass' built
- 3 Portishead teachers WILL strike over workload dispute
- 4 Glastonbury 2022: Who is confirmed and how do I get tickets?
- 5 WATCH: Stunning 40-yard 'goal of the season' for Clevedon Town earns praise from FIFA
- 6 Cross-party support for Liam Fox's 'landmark' Downs Syndrome Bill
- 7 Sainsbury's propose 9,000 sq.ft North Somerset store
- 8 Portishead teachers may strike due to long working hours
- 9 More than 2,500 new homes north of Banwell in Local Plan draft
- 10 Clevedon rated as one of the most desirable places to live in the UK
“On a balmy summer evening, sitting in the conservatory with a glass of wine and good food will be an unforgettable experience.”