Hotel invests £200k in expansion
- Credit: Archant
A Congresbury hotel and restaurant has benefitted from a new £200,000 garden room after it was unveiled to the public.
The new state-of-the-art area at the Marco Pierre White Steakhouse Bar and Grill, at DoubleTree by Hilton, Cadbury House, opened in March and has space to accommodate up to 50 guests for meals and features an infinity glass front, retractable roof and heaters.
Guests enjoyed canapés and champagne set to music from Congresbury saxophone duo Sax And The City when the room was officially opened by Miss Bristol, Gabriella Papp, at a launch event.
Cadbury’s general manager Colin Badcock said: “The garden room has been a wonderful addition to our offering here.
“We’re delighted to have officially launched the space with a glittering celebration.
You may also want to watch:
“Luckily we were blessed with a gorgeous evening, complete with impressive sunset, which made showing off the open space easy.
“It adds yet another dimension to our offering here and the views from the terrace are second to none.
- 1 From cleaning windows to playing for Ashton & Backwell - Coleman's story
- 2 Ashton & Backwell United progress in FA Vase after win at Stonehouse Town
- 3 Second school site gets approval despite opposition
- 4 Masked man caught spying on couple in North Somerset village
- 5 Clevedon's home match with Gordano will be 'hugely proud moment' for Owen
- 6 Wildlife expert joins Portishead Arts Festival line-up
- 7 North Somerset mortgage firm named UK's number one broker for outstanding customer outcomes
- 8 Staff working 'tirelessly' to reopen school after 'catastrophic' flood damage
- 9 WIN: Tickets to Oasis concert screening at Clevedon's Curzon Cinema
- 10 Funds of £20k available for North Somerset groups
“On a balmy summer evening, sitting in the conservatory with a glass of wine and good food will be an unforgettable experience.”