Hotel invests £200k in expansion
- Credit: Archant
A Congresbury hotel and restaurant has benefitted from a new £200,000 garden room after it was unveiled to the public.
The new state-of-the-art area at the Marco Pierre White Steakhouse Bar and Grill, at DoubleTree by Hilton, Cadbury House, opened in March and has space to accommodate up to 50 guests for meals and features an infinity glass front, retractable roof and heaters.
Guests enjoyed canapés and champagne set to music from Congresbury saxophone duo Sax And The City when the room was officially opened by Miss Bristol, Gabriella Papp, at a launch event.
Cadbury’s general manager Colin Badcock said: “The garden room has been a wonderful addition to our offering here.
“We’re delighted to have officially launched the space with a glittering celebration.
“Luckily we were blessed with a gorgeous evening, complete with impressive sunset, which made showing off the open space easy.
“It adds yet another dimension to our offering here and the views from the terrace are second to none.
- 1 First Bus and Stagecoach reps to face Portishead residents in meeting
- 2 North Somerset Council to approve historic bus improvement plan
- 3 Herd of model baby elephants complete 400-mile journey to Noah's Ark Zoo
- 4 Century-old family business opens new storage facility in Worle
- 5 Bank of England warns people have 100 days to use old £20 and £50 notes
- 6 Dual-site primary school rated good by inspectors
- 7 New coastal path linking Brean to Sand Bay opens
- 8 Individual, large detached bungalow in Nailsea hillside
- 9 Fears Weston will be UK 'laughing stock' if See Monster delayed until September
- 10 New balls for North Somerset rugby club - from car giant Honda
“On a balmy summer evening, sitting in the conservatory with a glass of wine and good food will be an unforgettable experience.”