Hill Road market to open
- Credit: Archant
AN INDOOR food market in Clevedon’s Hill Road will open to the public on May 11.
It has been set-up in the unit formerly home to Seeley’s newsagent by a group of five women who already own or work in shops along the popular street.
Entitled The Food Market @ Seeley’s, the unit will be filled with stalls selling a wealth of produce including fruit, vegetables and meat.
Food markets will be held on Tuesdays and Saturdays. It is hoped other events including tabletop, vintage and artisan sales can also become a regular occurrence at the venue.
The facility will also be made available for hire by groups in Clevedon.
You may also want to watch:
The market will open at 9.30am on May 11. In a bid to introduce many of the sellers to the public and to allow people to find out more about the market, an opening party will also be held at 7pm on May 9.
For more details email firstname.lastname@example.org
- 1 Events in Weston and beyond to look forward to this summer
- 2 Council keen to hear from villagers on road safety plans
- 3 How to order free Covid home tests
- 4 Marathon runner Ben Smith announces USA Challenge plans
- 5 Man charged with two counts of attempted murder
- 6 Trigger chosen to develop project for Festival UK* 2022
- 7 Jones "proud" of what he achieved with Ashton & Backwell United
- 8 Celebrations after non-essential shops and pubs reopen in North Somerset
- 9 North Somerset restaurants reopen outside this week
- 10 Health shop stocks fruit and vegetables free from plastic packaging