Hill Road market to open
- Credit: Archant
AN INDOOR food market in Clevedon’s Hill Road will open to the public on May 11.
It has been set-up in the unit formerly home to Seeley’s newsagent by a group of five women who already own or work in shops along the popular street.
Entitled The Food Market @ Seeley’s, the unit will be filled with stalls selling a wealth of produce including fruit, vegetables and meat.
Food markets will be held on Tuesdays and Saturdays. It is hoped other events including tabletop, vintage and artisan sales can also become a regular occurrence at the venue.
The facility will also be made available for hire by groups in Clevedon.
You may also want to watch:
The market will open at 9.30am on May 11. In a bid to introduce many of the sellers to the public and to allow people to find out more about the market, an opening party will also be held at 7pm on May 9.
For more details email firstname.lastname@example.org
- 1 Five sites get Green Flag status
- 2 Officer's final written warning after sending inappropriate messages
- 3 Bristol Combination Vase: Nailsea & Backwell RFC looking to create history says Hill
- 4 WIN: Tickets to Cliff Richard live concert screening
- 5 North Somerset authors publish books
- 6 Nailsea & Backwell RFC v Bristol Imperial RFC LIVE BLOG
- 7 Road group condemns 'unacceptable traffic misery' in village
- 8 Councillor calls for misogyny to be classed as hate crime
- 9 Coffee morning raises hundreds of pounds for two charities
- 10 Appeal after man injured in robbery