Hill Road market to open
- Credit: Archant
AN INDOOR food market in Clevedon’s Hill Road will open to the public on May 11.
It has been set-up in the unit formerly home to Seeley’s newsagent by a group of five women who already own or work in shops along the popular street.
Entitled The Food Market @ Seeley’s, the unit will be filled with stalls selling a wealth of produce including fruit, vegetables and meat.
Food markets will be held on Tuesdays and Saturdays. It is hoped other events including tabletop, vintage and artisan sales can also become a regular occurrence at the venue.
The facility will also be made available for hire by groups in Clevedon.
You may also want to watch:
The market will open at 9.30am on May 11. In a bid to introduce many of the sellers to the public and to allow people to find out more about the market, an opening party will also be held at 7pm on May 9.
For more details email email@example.com
- 1 Eco-friendly grocer to open in Portishead High Street next week
- 2 Blind man suffers leg injury in Nailsea pavement collapse
- 3 Funding boost set to improve Clevedon Marine Lake and Salthouse Fields
- 4 Somerset pub could be demolished despite failure of homes bid
- 5 Ashton & Backwell begin new season with defeat at Keynsham
- 6 Hundreds expected at gatherings to oppose possible development around Weston Big Wood
- 7 Save Weston Big Wood gatherings this weekend
- 8 Road closure in force for five nights on A370 next week
- 9 Ashton & Backwell United announce departure of Rich
- 10 Clevedon Marine Lake reopens