Hill Road market to open
- Credit: Archant
AN INDOOR food market in Clevedon’s Hill Road will open to the public on May 11.
It has been set-up in the unit formerly home to Seeley’s newsagent by a group of five women who already own or work in shops along the popular street.
Entitled The Food Market @ Seeley’s, the unit will be filled with stalls selling a wealth of produce including fruit, vegetables and meat.
Food markets will be held on Tuesdays and Saturdays. It is hoped other events including tabletop, vintage and artisan sales can also become a regular occurrence at the venue.
The facility will also be made available for hire by groups in Clevedon.
The market will open at 9.30am on May 11. In a bid to introduce many of the sellers to the public and to allow people to find out more about the market, an opening party will also be held at 7pm on May 9.
For more details email firstname.lastname@example.org
- 1 Construction training centre opens in Portishead
- 2 M5 closed after morning crash - causing FIVE MILES of tailbacks
- 3 Taxpayers paid £60k for Liam Fox's failed bid for WTO job: Reports
- 4 Appeal launched to save town's Christmas light displays
- 5 Portishead-Bristol bus plan would save £100 MILLION, campaigner claims
- 6 Geocaching added to Nailsea Heritage Trail
- 7 Martin Kemp to play 1980s tunes in Weston this weekend
- 8 New Clevedon charity is helping to create the scientists of the future
- 9 WIN: Tickets to Olivier Award-winning play screening in Clevedon
- 10 Legal challenge over plans to dump dredging waste off Portishead