Helping businesses get Energy Savvy
A NEW business has been set up in Portishead offering energy efficiency advice to company owners.
Robert Lamoon has created Energy Savvy after taking voluntary redundancy in September and deciding to do something completely different.
The 51-year-old of Little Halt said: “I came across certain businesses that were looking at energy efficiency and trying to reduce costs for businesses.
“I then took up a distributorship with a company called Enigin.
“At Energy Savvy we are showing businesses in the region why becoming energy savvy is one of the fastest and most effective ways to maximise their profits.”
You may also want to watch:
Using a smart meter, Robert is able to demonstrate a company’s real-time energy use to help them understand their energy consumption before offering advice on how to reduce it.
Robert added: “Typically, businesses, including those that do generate their own green energy, can waste about 40 per cent if they fail to follow good energy conservation principles. What we can do is identify this waste and eliminate it.”
- 1 Contemporary living with lovely estuary views
- 2 Changes to North Somerset Council’s executive team announced
- 3 Key workers awarded for their dedication during pandemic
- 4 Creation of 'flimsy' roles at £7,000 is 'indefensible', says North Somerset councillor
- 5 April 12: Air ambulance charity has busiest week on record
- 6 How to order free Covid home tests
- 7 Call for new system to help people with addictions and mental health issues
- 8 Business delivering fresh fish and meat plans to expand
- 9 Cycling routes added to Nailsea Charity Walks fundraiser
- 10 Lord-Lieutenant unveils memorial to commemorate village war dead
For more details visit www.energy-savvy.co.uk