Health clinic finalises move to Clevedon Hall Estate
- Credit: Archant
A business has moved across town and reopened on the Clevedon Hall Estate.
Complete Health Clinic, which provides a variety of chiropractic and physiotherapy treatments, decided to leave its old home in Lea Grove Road at the end of last year and has taken on new premises in The Stables.
The move has been made following advice from customers who felt a lack of parking at its old site needed addressing. Now the company has plenty of off-street parking for people to use.
Chris Thorpe, managing director of Complete Health Clinic, said happy customers though will still see the same friendly faces when they come through the door.
He said: “We have retained all of the excellent staff, both on reception with Hannah, Shelley and Sophie along with myself and physiotherapist Greg.
You may also want to watch:
“The move has only served to further strengthen our team bond in working together to provide our customers with the very best possible care.”
Mr Thorpe welcomed Bristol Rugby player Giorgi Nemsadze and Bristol Academy player Nick Carpenter to cut the ribbon.
- 1 Mixed fortunes for Backwell Flax Bourton sides
- 2 Charlie Rich: Ashton & Backwell United name Rich as Stuart Jones' replacement
- 3 Suspension bridge to close for maintenance
- 4 Goff comes good in Clevedon Sailing Club's Town Plate
- 5 May 17: Pubs reopen indoors and coaches set off on first holidays
- 6 What can I do when Covid lockdown eases on May 17?
- 7 May 17: Backwell pool reopens after £400k works
- 8 Rapid Covid testing service goes mobile to reach more people across North Somerset
- 9 ‘Perfect tribute’ as Clevedon Pier named pier of the year
- 10 Vaccine does work against Indian variant, says health secretary
He added: “While Giorgi was here, he also presented me with a fully signed Bristol Rugby shirt which will be hung up on display in the coming weeks, along with a Clevedon Rugby shirt as we also support the 1st XV, not only financially, but Greg is also their head physiotherapist.”