Health clinic finalises move to Clevedon Hall Estate
- Credit: Archant
A business has moved across town and reopened on the Clevedon Hall Estate.
Complete Health Clinic, which provides a variety of chiropractic and physiotherapy treatments, decided to leave its old home in Lea Grove Road at the end of last year and has taken on new premises in The Stables.
The move has been made following advice from customers who felt a lack of parking at its old site needed addressing. Now the company has plenty of off-street parking for people to use.
Chris Thorpe, managing director of Complete Health Clinic, said happy customers though will still see the same friendly faces when they come through the door.
He said: “We have retained all of the excellent staff, both on reception with Hannah, Shelley and Sophie along with myself and physiotherapist Greg.
“The move has only served to further strengthen our team bond in working together to provide our customers with the very best possible care.”
Mr Thorpe welcomed Bristol Rugby player Giorgi Nemsadze and Bristol Academy player Nick Carpenter to cut the ribbon.
- 1 Public urged to review sites allocated for housing in North Somerset
- 2 Winners of Clevedon artist of the year announced
- 3 Free Platinum Jubilee events in Portishead
- 4 Specialist pre-school in Clevedon rated 'outstanding' by inspectors
- 5 LETTER: 'Has our council become a dictatorship?'
- 6 'Rundown' school play area given major refurb after campaign fundraises £10,000
- 7 Clifton music festival returns after Covid hiatus
- 8 Clevedon SC secure second place in the Cotswold League Final
- 9 Police rescue broken down bride - and get her to the wedding on time
- 10 IN THE DOCK: Man in court after using daughter's blue badge to park in Weston
He added: “While Giorgi was here, he also presented me with a fully signed Bristol Rugby shirt which will be hung up on display in the coming weeks, along with a Clevedon Rugby shirt as we also support the 1st XV, not only financially, but Greg is also their head physiotherapist.”