Having a ball for hospice
- Credit: Archant
MONEY will be raised for a valued North Somerset children’s charity at a summer ball in Clevedon.
Clevedon Chamber will put on the event on June 7 to mark the organisation’s 75th anniversary and raise money for Children’s Hospice South West.
The event, to be held at the Walton Park Hotel in Wellington Terrace, will include a meal, charity auction and live music.
This will be one of a number of social events the chamber hopes to organise to encourage more people to join and take advantage of the networking opportunities being a member can give.
The ball is being sponsored by local firms including Triangle Telecom and LDPA Credit Insurance but more businesses are being sought to support the event by either donating £25 toward it or providing auction prizes.
You may also want to watch:
For tickets, priced £35, or to support the event, call Coral Jones on 01275 843923.
- 1 Business delivering fresh fish and meat plans to expand
- 2 Restaurants celebrate successful first week after April 12 reopening
- 3 Cycling routes added to Nailsea Charity Walks fundraiser
- 4 Floral display helping to cheer up shoppers in Nailsea
- 5 Events in Weston and beyond to look forward to this summer
- 6 Volunteers collect vast amounts of rubbish from The Portbury Hundred
- 7 Restaurateur pledges to raise £5k for cinema
- 8 Nailsea Bowls Club captains open season in usual style
- 9 How to order free Covid home tests
- 10 £350k funds for North Somerset projects opens