Having a ball for hospice
- Credit: Archant
MONEY will be raised for a valued North Somerset children’s charity at a summer ball in Clevedon.
Clevedon Chamber will put on the event on June 7 to mark the organisation’s 75th anniversary and raise money for Children’s Hospice South West.
The event, to be held at the Walton Park Hotel in Wellington Terrace, will include a meal, charity auction and live music.
This will be one of a number of social events the chamber hopes to organise to encourage more people to join and take advantage of the networking opportunities being a member can give.
The ball is being sponsored by local firms including Triangle Telecom and LDPA Credit Insurance but more businesses are being sought to support the event by either donating £25 toward it or providing auction prizes.
You may also want to watch:
For tickets, priced £35, or to support the event, call Coral Jones on 01275 843923.
- 1 Festive display brightens shopping areas across Clevedon
- 2 Health leaders urge people to keep following Covid guidelines as rates begin to drop in North Somerset
- 3 North Somerset could be placed in higher tier after national lockdown ends
- 4 North Somerset could join WECA - but faces a four-year wait
- 5 Business in Kenn nominated for prestigious Business Leader Awards
- 6 Sports clubs take on festive run for hospice
- 7 Portishead building firm wins national award
- 8 Football stadium set for coronavirus vaccination hub
- 9 Nailsea staff to complete 300km to feed families at Christmas
- 10 School girls creates Christmas cards for charity