Having a ball for hospice
- Credit: Archant
MONEY will be raised for a valued North Somerset children’s charity at a summer ball in Clevedon.
Clevedon Chamber will put on the event on June 7 to mark the organisation’s 75th anniversary and raise money for Children’s Hospice South West.
The event, to be held at the Walton Park Hotel in Wellington Terrace, will include a meal, charity auction and live music.
This will be one of a number of social events the chamber hopes to organise to encourage more people to join and take advantage of the networking opportunities being a member can give.
The ball is being sponsored by local firms including Triangle Telecom and LDPA Credit Insurance but more businesses are being sought to support the event by either donating £25 toward it or providing auction prizes.
You may also want to watch:
For tickets, priced £35, or to support the event, call Coral Jones on 01275 843923.
- 1 Road closure in force for five nights on A370 next week
- 2 Hundreds expected at gatherings to oppose possible development around Weston Big Wood
- 3 Exceptional house with grounds, countryside views and outbuildings
- 4 Portishead's Morgan excited to make Olympic final
- 5 Portishead's Amelie Morgan wins team bronze at Tokyo Olympics
- 6 Summer show goes down a treat in Portishead
- 7 Clevedon Marine Lake reopens
- 8 Clevedon Marine Lake drained for 'high bacteria levels'
- 9 Long-standing Clevedon gift store transformed under new owners
- 10 'Amazing atmosphere' at return of Clevedon Parkrun