Having a ball for hospice
- Credit: Archant
MONEY will be raised for a valued North Somerset children’s charity at a summer ball in Clevedon.
Clevedon Chamber will put on the event on June 7 to mark the organisation’s 75th anniversary and raise money for Children’s Hospice South West.
The event, to be held at the Walton Park Hotel in Wellington Terrace, will include a meal, charity auction and live music.
This will be one of a number of social events the chamber hopes to organise to encourage more people to join and take advantage of the networking opportunities being a member can give.
The ball is being sponsored by local firms including Triangle Telecom and LDPA Credit Insurance but more businesses are being sought to support the event by either donating £25 toward it or providing auction prizes.
You may also want to watch:
For tickets, priced £35, or to support the event, call Coral Jones on 01275 843923.
- 1 North Somerset Covid case rate at its highest
- 2 Who can get a Covid booster jab and how can I book one?
- 3 Hinkley dredging is safe, say project leaders
- 4 Neighbourhood plan to go before council next month
- 5 Nailsea United fall to heavy defeat against Mendip Broadwalk
- 6 Portishead Art Trail splash sculpture gets a refurb
- 7 Could we face coronavirus restrictions over Christmas?
- 8 Responses to Portishead Lake Grounds consultation published
- 9 Youngsters enjoy pumpkin picking at farm
- 10 Halloween 2021: What Halloween events are taking place in North Somerset?