Hairdresser opens the Finishing Touch in Nailsea
- Credit: Archant
A hairdresser has fulfilled her long-time ambition by opening up her own salon in Nailsea.
Hayley Jacobs, aged 31, celebrated the opening of The Finishing Touch in Crown Glass Shopping Centre.
Hayley has wanted to own her own salon since she started training at Weston College when she was 16.
She said: “We cover all aspects of hairdressing including cutting, styling, perming and colouring.
“I am so excited to be celebrating the opening The Finishing Touch.
“It is a long-time ambition and am so glad it has now come to fruition.”
The Finishing Touch is a unisex salon.
- 1 Police rescue broken down bride - and get her to the wedding on time
- 2 North Somerset flytipper pays £1,600 after dumping bathtub
- 3 Two more leave Portishead Town Council over 'in-person' controversy
- 4 Construction finally begins for special educational needs school
- 5 IN THE DOCK: Man in court after using daughter's blue badge to park in Weston
- 6 Clevedon Library to close for THREE MONTHS for major refurb
- 7 Cadbury House to host open air cinema for the summer
- 8 Iceland offers over 60s discount on shopping bill every week
- 9 Home star Hughes wins Nailsea OBE tournament
- 10 Superb, high-spec house in a Nailsea hotspot
Hayley also has plans to branch out into other beauty treatments such as waxing, tinting, nails, massages, eyelash extensions and perming, spray tans and make-up.
Hayley would like to thank everyone who has supported her in her new venture.