Hairdresser opens the Finishing Touch in Nailsea
- Credit: Archant
A hairdresser has fulfilled her long-time ambition by opening up her own salon in Nailsea.
Hayley Jacobs, aged 31, celebrated the opening of The Finishing Touch in Crown Glass Shopping Centre.
Hayley has wanted to own her own salon since she started training at Weston College when she was 16.
She said: “We cover all aspects of hairdressing including cutting, styling, perming and colouring.
“I am so excited to be celebrating the opening The Finishing Touch.
You may also want to watch:
“It is a long-time ambition and am so glad it has now come to fruition.”
The Finishing Touch is a unisex salon.
- 1 North Somerset Covid case rate at its highest
- 2 Who can get a Covid booster jab and how can I book one?
- 3 Neighbourhood plan to go before council next month
- 4 Nailsea United fall to heavy defeat against Mendip Broadwalk
- 5 Youngsters enjoy pumpkin picking at farm
- 6 Age UK looking for North Somerset volunteers
- 7 Could we face coronavirus restrictions over Christmas?
- 8 Portishead Art Trail splash sculpture gets a refurb
- 9 Hinkley dredging is safe, say project leaders
- 10 Light the Night celebration to take place in Clevedon
Hayley also has plans to branch out into other beauty treatments such as waxing, tinting, nails, massages, eyelash extensions and perming, spray tans and make-up.
Hayley would like to thank everyone who has supported her in her new venture.