Hairdresser opens the Finishing Touch in Nailsea
- Credit: Archant
A hairdresser has fulfilled her long-time ambition by opening up her own salon in Nailsea.
Hayley Jacobs, aged 31, celebrated the opening of The Finishing Touch in Crown Glass Shopping Centre.
Hayley has wanted to own her own salon since she started training at Weston College when she was 16.
She said: “We cover all aspects of hairdressing including cutting, styling, perming and colouring.
“I am so excited to be celebrating the opening The Finishing Touch.
You may also want to watch:
“It is a long-time ambition and am so glad it has now come to fruition.”
The Finishing Touch is a unisex salon.
- 1 Long-standing Clevedon gift store transformed under new owners
- 2 Clevedon Marine Lake drained for 'high bacteria levels'
- 3 Council agrees development plan for Nailsea site
- 4 Garden waste service disrupted due to 'ongoing crew shortages'
- 5 Green Party candidate elected to council following by-election win
- 6 Yatton development welcomes first movers
- 7 Covid warning issued in North Somerset
- 8 PICTURES: Inside Clevedon Pier's Glass Box Cafe
- 9 Sections of historic Portishead railway line to be reused for project
- 10 Restricting more flights from airport would have 'profound implications for society', says lawyer
Hayley also has plans to branch out into other beauty treatments such as waxing, tinting, nails, massages, eyelash extensions and perming, spray tans and make-up.
Hayley would like to thank everyone who has supported her in her new venture.