Hairdresser opens the Finishing Touch in Nailsea
- Credit: Archant
A hairdresser has fulfilled her long-time ambition by opening up her own salon in Nailsea.
Hayley Jacobs, aged 31, celebrated the opening of The Finishing Touch in Crown Glass Shopping Centre.
Hayley has wanted to own her own salon since she started training at Weston College when she was 16.
She said: “We cover all aspects of hairdressing including cutting, styling, perming and colouring.
“I am so excited to be celebrating the opening The Finishing Touch.
You may also want to watch:
“It is a long-time ambition and am so glad it has now come to fruition.”
The Finishing Touch is a unisex salon.
- 1 Primary school shuts after staff members test positive for coronavirus
- 2 Store refurbishment creates fresh job opportunities in Portishead
- 3 Business owner sentenced for fly-tipping in North Somerset
- 4 Seek appointment with GP for persistent stomach troubles, urges NHS and Public Health England campaign
- 5 North Somerset could be placed in higher tier after national lockdown ends
- 6 North Somerset nurses retire following more than 80 years of combined service to the NHS
- 7 Preparing for a popular traditional Christmas light display in Kenn
- 8 Bristol Airport welcomes new testing strategy for arrivals
- 9 Impressive, four-floor detached house with sea views
- 10 North Somerset to move into tier 3 after end of nationwide lockdown
Hayley also has plans to branch out into other beauty treatments such as waxing, tinting, nails, massages, eyelash extensions and perming, spray tans and make-up.
Hayley would like to thank everyone who has supported her in her new venture.