Hairdresser opens the Finishing Touch in Nailsea
- Credit: Archant
A hairdresser has fulfilled her long-time ambition by opening up her own salon in Nailsea.
Hayley Jacobs, aged 31, celebrated the opening of The Finishing Touch in Crown Glass Shopping Centre.
Hayley has wanted to own her own salon since she started training at Weston College when she was 16.
She said: “We cover all aspects of hairdressing including cutting, styling, perming and colouring.
“I am so excited to be celebrating the opening The Finishing Touch.
You may also want to watch:
“It is a long-time ambition and am so glad it has now come to fruition.”
The Finishing Touch is a unisex salon.
- 1 Events in Weston and beyond to look forward to this summer
- 2 How to order free Covid home tests
- 3 Marathon runner Ben Smith announces USA Challenge plans
- 4 Council keen to hear from villagers on road safety plans
- 5 Group protests against new police and crime bill
- 6 Trigger chosen to develop project for Festival UK* 2022
- 7 Special school expansion progress
- 8 Barclays to close North Somerset branches
- 9 North Somerset restaurants reopen outside this week
- 10 Jones "proud" of what he achieved with Ashton & Backwell United
Hayley also has plans to branch out into other beauty treatments such as waxing, tinting, nails, massages, eyelash extensions and perming, spray tans and make-up.
Hayley would like to thank everyone who has supported her in her new venture.