Hair salon opens in Clevedon
- Credit: Contributed
A new hair salon has opened its doors to customers in Clevedon.
Perrett Neads Hair is now open for business in Knowles Road.
The salon was opened by Dr Paul Phillips, principal and chief executive of Weston College, where owner Emma Perrett trained in hairdressing.
She opened her first salon in Banwell three years ago and wants to bring the same level of service to the Clevedon area.
Emma said: “We aim to provide affordable, quality hair and beauty services in a friendly, quaint salon.”
You may also want to watch:
A talented team of stylists and colourists will provide a range of cuts for both men and women, while a dedicated children’s cutting room will give youngsters the chance to sit in a toy pink sports car or fire engine while they have their haircut.
Clients will also be able to make the most of facilities including a colour bar, hair spa, relaxation area and nail bar to ensure they feel fully pampered.
- 1 Bristol Balloon Fiesta: Organisers planning 2021 event
- 2 Man with long Covid urges others to take virus seriously
- 3 May 17: Which pubs are reopening in North Somerset?
- 4 May 17: Bristol Airport 'disappointed' with green list
- 5 Lions fund noticeboard for Backwell viewpoint
- 6 Clevedon AC members enjoy Glastonbury 10k outing
- 7 Call for community to support 'vital' children's hospice
- 8 Mixed fortunes for Clevedon LTC teams on league return
- 9 LOCAL BY-ELECTION: Portishead East district and town councillors elected
- 10 Man charged with possession of offensive weapon in village