Hair salon opens in Clevedon
- Credit: Contributed
A new hair salon has opened its doors to customers in Clevedon.
Perrett Neads Hair is now open for business in Knowles Road.
The salon was opened by Dr Paul Phillips, principal and chief executive of Weston College, where owner Emma Perrett trained in hairdressing.
She opened her first salon in Banwell three years ago and wants to bring the same level of service to the Clevedon area.
Emma said: “We aim to provide affordable, quality hair and beauty services in a friendly, quaint salon.”
You may also want to watch:
A talented team of stylists and colourists will provide a range of cuts for both men and women, while a dedicated children’s cutting room will give youngsters the chance to sit in a toy pink sports car or fire engine while they have their haircut.
Clients will also be able to make the most of facilities including a colour bar, hair spa, relaxation area and nail bar to ensure they feel fully pampered.
- 1 Store refurbishment creates fresh job opportunities in Portishead
- 2 Business owner sentenced for fly-tipping in North Somerset
- 3 North Somerset could be placed in higher tier after national lockdown ends
- 4 North Somerset nurses retire following more than 80 years of combined service to the NHS
- 5 Preparing for a popular traditional Christmas light display in Kenn
- 6 North Somerset to move into tier 3 after end of nationwide lockdown
- 7 Flying club to stage 24-hour flight simulation for charity
- 8 Businessman launches two-in-one facemasks in support of MIND charity
- 9 MPs brand placing North Somerset into tier 3 restrictions 'not right' and 'illogical'
- 10 Grand Pier's future uncertain as Weston enters tier 3