Hair salon opens in Clevedon
- Credit: Contributed
A new hair salon has opened its doors to customers in Clevedon.
Perrett Neads Hair is now open for business in Knowles Road.
The salon was opened by Dr Paul Phillips, principal and chief executive of Weston College, where owner Emma Perrett trained in hairdressing.
She opened her first salon in Banwell three years ago and wants to bring the same level of service to the Clevedon area.
Emma said: “We aim to provide affordable, quality hair and beauty services in a friendly, quaint salon.”
A talented team of stylists and colourists will provide a range of cuts for both men and women, while a dedicated children’s cutting room will give youngsters the chance to sit in a toy pink sports car or fire engine while they have their haircut.
Clients will also be able to make the most of facilities including a colour bar, hair spa, relaxation area and nail bar to ensure they feel fully pampered.
- 1 Dramatic pictures show garage fire that spread to caravan
- 2 Shop chain will sell products past 'best before' date for as little as 20p
- 3 Covid cases still rising in North Somerset
- 4 Supermarkets issue urgent product recall after salmonella found in products
- 5 Portishead teachers may strike due to long working hours
- 6 Work on new Cheddar pump track set to begin
- 7 Glastonbury 2022: Who is confirmed and how do I get tickets?
- 8 Tributes paid to much-loved former councillor Derrick Lovering
- 9 Charity wants local views on renewables in Congresbury and Puxton
- 10 Village to host first ever season of live events