Hair salon opens in Clevedon
- Credit: Contributed
A new hair salon has opened its doors to customers in Clevedon.
Perrett Neads Hair is now open for business in Knowles Road.
The salon was opened by Dr Paul Phillips, principal and chief executive of Weston College, where owner Emma Perrett trained in hairdressing.
She opened her first salon in Banwell three years ago and wants to bring the same level of service to the Clevedon area.
Emma said: “We aim to provide affordable, quality hair and beauty services in a friendly, quaint salon.”
You may also want to watch:
A talented team of stylists and colourists will provide a range of cuts for both men and women, while a dedicated children’s cutting room will give youngsters the chance to sit in a toy pink sports car or fire engine while they have their haircut.
Clients will also be able to make the most of facilities including a colour bar, hair spa, relaxation area and nail bar to ensure they feel fully pampered.
- 1 PICTURES: Pub relaunches following major transformation
- 2 Pretty character cottage in Yatton outskirts
- 3 Earthfare celebrates launch in Portishead
- 4 Poignant artwork installed on Weston beach
- 5 WIN: Tickets to Oasis concert screening at Clevedon's Curzon Cinema
- 6 Hotel and wedding venue has seen business surge over summer
- 7 Highland calf born for first time in five years at zoo
- 8 Second school site gets approval despite opposition
- 9 Masked man caught spying on couple in North Somerset village
- 10 Clevedon to celebrate National Poetry Day