Growing recruitment firm relocates to ‘ideal’ Clevedon
- Credit: Getty Images/iStockphoto
A recruitment firm will be setting up home in Clevedon after its expansion ambitions meant it outgrew its base near Weston.
Harper Construction Recruitment Ltd supplies temporary workers to building sites across the UK, with a particular focus on projects in the South West.
However, the firm has targeted an ambitious expansion drive to add extra staff and resources – and this will see the firm relocate from the Yarborough Business Centre in Banwell to the Yeo Bank Business Park in Kenn Road.
Owner Simon Harper said: “We love our current office near Weston, but it no longer offers us the space we need.
“We have exciting expansion plans and need to recruit more staff in order to maintain the high level of service our clients expect from us.
You may also want to watch:
“The Clevedon location is an ideal base for us, being a central location for both staff and clients and with great transport links too.”
- 1 Car show produced in Clevedon proving to be popular among petrolheads
- 2 Roomy chocolate-box cottage packed with period features
- 3 Christmas messages to honour loved ones with Portishead Tree of Light
- 4 Shop Local: Chamber of commerce urges people to utilise high street independents this weekend
- 5 Support Portishead and Nailsea Lions clubs with Santa Float collections this December
- 6 New bike racks installed in Portishead High Street
- 7 North Somerset could be placed in higher tier after national lockdown ends
- 8 Clevedon Music Club cancels winter concert
- 9 School girls creates Christmas cards for charity