Growing recruitment firm relocates to ‘ideal’ Clevedon
- Credit: Getty Images/iStockphoto
A recruitment firm will be setting up home in Clevedon after its expansion ambitions meant it outgrew its base near Weston.
Harper Construction Recruitment Ltd supplies temporary workers to building sites across the UK, with a particular focus on projects in the South West.
However, the firm has targeted an ambitious expansion drive to add extra staff and resources – and this will see the firm relocate from the Yarborough Business Centre in Banwell to the Yeo Bank Business Park in Kenn Road.
Owner Simon Harper said: “We love our current office near Weston, but it no longer offers us the space we need.
“We have exciting expansion plans and need to recruit more staff in order to maintain the high level of service our clients expect from us.
You may also want to watch:
“The Clevedon location is an ideal base for us, being a central location for both staff and clients and with great transport links too.”
- 1 Eco-friendly grocer to open in Portishead High Street next week
- 2 Blind man suffers leg injury in Nailsea pavement collapse
- 3 Funding boost set to improve Clevedon Marine Lake and Salthouse Fields
- 4 Somerset pub could be demolished despite failure of homes bid
- 5 Ashton & Backwell begin new season with defeat at Keynsham
- 6 Carpenter wants top Clevedon performance for President's Day
- 7 Save Weston Big Wood gatherings this weekend
- 8 Hundreds expected at gatherings to oppose possible development around Weston Big Wood
- 9 VIDEO: Police release CCTV footage after Nailsea graffiti damage
- 10 Road closure in force for five nights on A370 next week