Growing recruitment firm relocates to ‘ideal’ Clevedon
- Credit: Getty Images/iStockphoto
A recruitment firm will be setting up home in Clevedon after its expansion ambitions meant it outgrew its base near Weston.
Harper Construction Recruitment Ltd supplies temporary workers to building sites across the UK, with a particular focus on projects in the South West.
However, the firm has targeted an ambitious expansion drive to add extra staff and resources – and this will see the firm relocate from the Yarborough Business Centre in Banwell to the Yeo Bank Business Park in Kenn Road.
Owner Simon Harper said: “We love our current office near Weston, but it no longer offers us the space we need.
“We have exciting expansion plans and need to recruit more staff in order to maintain the high level of service our clients expect from us.
You may also want to watch:
“The Clevedon location is an ideal base for us, being a central location for both staff and clients and with great transport links too.”
- 1 Contemporary living with lovely estuary views
- 2 Key workers awarded for their dedication during pandemic
- 3 Changes to North Somerset Council’s executive team announced
- 4 How to order free Covid home tests
- 5 Creation of 'flimsy' roles at £7,000 is 'indefensible', says North Somerset councillor
- 6 April 12: Air ambulance charity has busiest week on record
- 7 Call for new system to help people with addictions and mental health issues
- 8 Business delivering fresh fish and meat plans to expand
- 9 Lord-Lieutenant unveils memorial to commemorate village war dead
- 10 Cycling routes added to Nailsea Charity Walks fundraiser