Growing recruitment firm relocates to ‘ideal’ Clevedon
- Credit: Getty Images/iStockphoto
A recruitment firm will be setting up home in Clevedon after its expansion ambitions meant it outgrew its base near Weston.
Harper Construction Recruitment Ltd supplies temporary workers to building sites across the UK, with a particular focus on projects in the South West.
However, the firm has targeted an ambitious expansion drive to add extra staff and resources – and this will see the firm relocate from the Yarborough Business Centre in Banwell to the Yeo Bank Business Park in Kenn Road.
Owner Simon Harper said: “We love our current office near Weston, but it no longer offers us the space we need.
“We have exciting expansion plans and need to recruit more staff in order to maintain the high level of service our clients expect from us.
You may also want to watch:
“The Clevedon location is an ideal base for us, being a central location for both staff and clients and with great transport links too.”
- 1 Five sites get Green Flag status
- 2 Bristol Combination Vase: Nailsea & Backwell RFC looking to create history says Hill
- 3 Road group condemns 'unacceptable traffic misery' in village
- 4 Officer's final written warning after sending inappropriate messages
- 5 WIN: Tickets to Cliff Richard live concert screening
- 6 Nailsea & Backwell RFC v Bristol Imperial RFC LIVE BLOG
- 7 Appeal after man injured in robbery
- 8 Four burglary arrests and thousands of pounds worth of stolen goods recovered by police
- 9 North Somerset authors publish books
- 10 PICTURES: Eat Nailsea food festival returns to town