Greggs has re-opened in Nailsea
- Credit: Archant
Greggs bakery has re-opened its doors in Nailsea after a major expansion.
The popular bakery shut in January, with bosses promising a bigger and better store.
Greggs, in Colliers Walk, reopened last week creating five new jobs and offering indoor seating.
As well as freshly basked savouries and sandwiches, customers can tuck into Greggs' new summer range, including pasta salads, cold drinks and wraps.
Sharon Hodge, shop manager, said: "We can't wait to open our doors and hear what the local community thinks.
You may also want to watch:
"We hope customers enjoy the wide range of tasty items we have on offer."
Roisin Currie, retail and people director for Greggs, added: "We're delighted to be able to invest in Nailsea, bringing new jobs to the area and providing both new and existing customers with a modern and convenient new shop."
- 1 North Somerset could be placed in higher tier after national lockdown ends
- 2 North Somerset to move into tier 3 after end of nationwide lockdown
- 3 Business owner sentenced for fly-tipping in North Somerset
- 4 Impressive, four-floor detached house with sea views
- 5 Preparing for a popular traditional Christmas light display in Kenn
- 6 North Somerset nurses retire following more than 80 years of combined service to the NHS
- 7 Brand new five-bedroom family home in AONB
- 8 Primary school shuts after staff members test positive for coronavirus
- 9 Store refurbishment creates fresh job opportunities in Portishead
- 10 Bristol Airport welcomes new testing strategy for arrivals