Greggs has re-opened in Nailsea
- Credit: Archant
Greggs bakery has re-opened its doors in Nailsea after a major expansion.
The popular bakery shut in January, with bosses promising a bigger and better store.
Greggs, in Colliers Walk, reopened last week creating five new jobs and offering indoor seating.
As well as freshly basked savouries and sandwiches, customers can tuck into Greggs' new summer range, including pasta salads, cold drinks and wraps.
Sharon Hodge, shop manager, said: "We can't wait to open our doors and hear what the local community thinks.
You may also want to watch:
"We hope customers enjoy the wide range of tasty items we have on offer."
Roisin Currie, retail and people director for Greggs, added: "We're delighted to be able to invest in Nailsea, bringing new jobs to the area and providing both new and existing customers with a modern and convenient new shop."
- 1 Decision on Portishead Station delayed until next year
- 2 North Somerset Covid case rate at its highest
- 3 Claim for judicial review delays school expansion for vulnerable children
- 4 Beautiful Edwardian villa near Clevedon's seafront
- 5 Life-saving equipment installed in town
- 6 Clevedon Marine Lake to be drained
- 7 Halloween 2021: What Halloween events are taking place in North Somerset?
- 8 Cliff Richard concert to be live streamed in cinemas
- 9 North Somerset residents at risk of PCR lab mix up
- 10 Mental health safe space unveiled in Nailsea