Greggs has re-opened in Nailsea
- Credit: Archant
Greggs bakery has re-opened its doors in Nailsea after a major expansion.
The popular bakery shut in January, with bosses promising a bigger and better store.
Greggs, in Colliers Walk, reopened last week creating five new jobs and offering indoor seating.
As well as freshly basked savouries and sandwiches, customers can tuck into Greggs' new summer range, including pasta salads, cold drinks and wraps.
Sharon Hodge, shop manager, said: "We can't wait to open our doors and hear what the local community thinks.
You may also want to watch:
"We hope customers enjoy the wide range of tasty items we have on offer."
Roisin Currie, retail and people director for Greggs, added: "We're delighted to be able to invest in Nailsea, bringing new jobs to the area and providing both new and existing customers with a modern and convenient new shop."
- 1 Long-standing Clevedon gift store transformed under new owners
- 2 Clevedon Marine Lake drained for 'high bacteria levels'
- 3 Council agrees development plan for Nailsea site
- 4 Garden waste service disrupted due to 'ongoing crew shortages'
- 5 Green Party candidate elected to council following by-election win
- 6 Yatton development welcomes first movers
- 7 Covid warning issued in North Somerset
- 8 PICTURES: Inside Clevedon Pier's Glass Box Cafe
- 9 Sections of historic Portishead railway line to be reused for project
- 10 Restricting more flights from airport would have 'profound implications for society', says lawyer