Greggs has re-opened in Nailsea
- Credit: Archant
Greggs bakery has re-opened its doors in Nailsea after a major expansion.
The popular bakery shut in January, with bosses promising a bigger and better store.
Greggs, in Colliers Walk, reopened last week creating five new jobs and offering indoor seating.
As well as freshly basked savouries and sandwiches, customers can tuck into Greggs' new summer range, including pasta salads, cold drinks and wraps.
Sharon Hodge, shop manager, said: "We can't wait to open our doors and hear what the local community thinks.
You may also want to watch:
"We hope customers enjoy the wide range of tasty items we have on offer."
Roisin Currie, retail and people director for Greggs, added: "We're delighted to be able to invest in Nailsea, bringing new jobs to the area and providing both new and existing customers with a modern and convenient new shop."
- 1 Events in Weston and beyond to look forward to this summer
- 2 How to order free Covid home tests
- 3 Group protests against new police and crime bill
- 4 Marathon runner Ben Smith announces USA Challenge plans
- 5 Council keen to hear from villagers on road safety plans
- 6 Barclays to close North Somerset branches
- 7 Nailsea Bowls Club captains open season in usual style
- 8 New school to open in Yatton later this year
- 9 Trigger chosen to develop project for Festival UK* 2022
- 10 £350k funds for North Somerset projects opens