Greene King put Lord Nelson pub up for sale
- Credit: Archant
A North Somerset pub has been put up for sale – but its owners say they have ‘no plans’ to close the venue.
Greene King is hoping to sell the Lord Nelson, in Cleeve, for £625,000.
It operates the Main Road pub as part of its Hungry Horse chain.
A spokesman for Greene King said the decision to sell the Lord Nelson had been taken after a review of the pub’s viability.
The spokesman said: “We regularly review our estate and may explore other options around the future of our less sustainable sites, or where they might better fulfil their potential for the local community under different ownership.
You may also want to watch:
“Following such a review, a decision has been taken to put the Lord Nelson on the market. The pub remains open and we have no plans for it to cease trading.
“We will continue to ensure our team is kept fully up to date on developments.”
- 1 Health leaders urge people to keep following Covid guidelines as rates begin to drop in North Somerset
- 2 Portishead building firm wins national award
- 3 New bike racks installed in Portishead High Street
- 4 Call for action to reduce rising infection rates in secondary schools
- 5 Actress urges people to get behind hospice appeal
- 6 Business in Kenn nominated for prestigious Business Leader Awards
- 7 Festive display brightens shopping areas across Clevedon
- 8 Nailsea runs virtual Christmas fair
- 9 Christmas lights lift spirits in Portishead
- 10 North Somerset could be placed in higher tier after national lockdown ends