Greene King put Lord Nelson pub up for sale
- Credit: Archant
A North Somerset pub has been put up for sale – but its owners say they have ‘no plans’ to close the venue.
Greene King is hoping to sell the Lord Nelson, in Cleeve, for £625,000.
It operates the Main Road pub as part of its Hungry Horse chain.
A spokesman for Greene King said the decision to sell the Lord Nelson had been taken after a review of the pub’s viability.
The spokesman said: “We regularly review our estate and may explore other options around the future of our less sustainable sites, or where they might better fulfil their potential for the local community under different ownership.
You may also want to watch:
“Following such a review, a decision has been taken to put the Lord Nelson on the market. The pub remains open and we have no plans for it to cease trading.
“We will continue to ensure our team is kept fully up to date on developments.”
- 1 Plans for housing on Backwell fields take step forward
- 2 Urgent call for Covid vaccine volunteers in North Somerset
- 3 Clevedon man to cycle 'own Tour De France' for breast cancer charity
- 4 REVEALED: Three locations chosen for new Aldi stores
- 5 Popular community centre café closes
- 6 Circus Zyair is coming to Weston-super-Mare
- 7 Valley Fest to go ahead with Texas as headliner
- 8 Hundreds take part in sponsored walk to raise money for charities
- 9 Events taking place across North Somerset
- 10 Clevedon School orders year groups to self-isolate after Covid outbreak