Garage invests thousands in new equipment
- Credit: Contributed
A Kenn garage has completed a £15,000 investment in new equipment.
Clarus MotorPark in Kenn Road has bought a new £10,000 diagnostics system while it has also invested £5,000 in new air-conditioning technology.
Managing director Richard Robertson believes its clients will notice the difference.
He said: “We are absolutely delighted to make these investments into the business as we look to deliver an even greater service for our customers.
“With car repairs, issues may not always be clear to see.
You may also want to watch:
“However with our new diagnostic system, which provides main-dealer level diagnostics, we can do a complete vehicle evaluation in minutes and identify any issues or problems.
“This not only eliminates unnecessary parts bills but speeds up the entire process for the customer.”
- 1 Business delivering fresh fish and meat plans to expand
- 2 Restaurants celebrate successful first week after April 12 reopening
- 3 Cycling routes added to Nailsea Charity Walks fundraiser
- 4 Floral display helping to cheer up shoppers in Nailsea
- 5 Events in Weston and beyond to look forward to this summer
- 6 Restaurateur pledges to raise £5k for cinema
- 7 Volunteers collect vast amounts of rubbish from The Portbury Hundred
- 8 Nailsea Bowls Club captains open season in usual style
- 9 £350k funds for North Somerset projects opens
- 10 How to order free Covid home tests
Clarus MotorPark staff have a combined 40 years of experience in the motor industry.