Garage invests thousands in new equipment
- Credit: Contributed
A Kenn garage has completed a £15,000 investment in new equipment.
Clarus MotorPark in Kenn Road has bought a new £10,000 diagnostics system while it has also invested £5,000 in new air-conditioning technology.
Managing director Richard Robertson believes its clients will notice the difference.
He said: “We are absolutely delighted to make these investments into the business as we look to deliver an even greater service for our customers.
“With car repairs, issues may not always be clear to see.
You may also want to watch:
“However with our new diagnostic system, which provides main-dealer level diagnostics, we can do a complete vehicle evaluation in minutes and identify any issues or problems.
“This not only eliminates unnecessary parts bills but speeds up the entire process for the customer.”
- 1 PICTURES: Pub relaunches following major transformation
- 2 Earthfare celebrates launch in Portishead
- 3 Poignant artwork installed on Weston beach
- 4 Pretty character cottage in Yatton outskirts
- 5 Second school site gets approval despite opposition
- 6 WIN: Tickets to Oasis concert screening at Clevedon's Curzon Cinema
- 7 From cleaning windows to playing for Ashton & Backwell - Coleman's story
- 8 Hotel and wedding venue has seen business surge over summer
- 9 Highland calf born for first time in five years at zoo
- 10 Huge housing extension planned for North Somerset town
Clarus MotorPark staff have a combined 40 years of experience in the motor industry.