Garage invests thousands in new equipment
- Credit: Contributed
A Kenn garage has completed a £15,000 investment in new equipment.
Clarus MotorPark in Kenn Road has bought a new £10,000 diagnostics system while it has also invested £5,000 in new air-conditioning technology.
Managing director Richard Robertson believes its clients will notice the difference.
He said: “We are absolutely delighted to make these investments into the business as we look to deliver an even greater service for our customers.
“With car repairs, issues may not always be clear to see.
“However with our new diagnostic system, which provides main-dealer level diagnostics, we can do a complete vehicle evaluation in minutes and identify any issues or problems.
“This not only eliminates unnecessary parts bills but speeds up the entire process for the customer.”
- 1 Construction training centre opens in Portishead
- 2 Appeal launched to save town's Christmas light displays
- 3 Taxpayers paid £60k for Liam Fox's failed bid for WTO job: Reports
- 4 Portishead-Bristol bus plan would save £100 MILLION, campaigner claims
- 5 M5 closed after morning crash - causing FIVE MILES of tailbacks
- 6 New Clevedon charity is helping to create the scientists of the future
- 7 Work on new Cheddar pump track set to begin
- 8 Martin Kemp to play 1980s tunes in Weston this weekend
- 9 Clevedon Lions Dream Scheme has opened to help good causes
- 10 Burglars target 24 properties in North Somerset area
Clarus MotorPark staff have a combined 40 years of experience in the motor industry.