Garage invests thousands in new equipment
- Credit: Contributed
A Kenn garage has completed a £15,000 investment in new equipment.
Clarus MotorPark in Kenn Road has bought a new £10,000 diagnostics system while it has also invested £5,000 in new air-conditioning technology.
Managing director Richard Robertson believes its clients will notice the difference.
He said: “We are absolutely delighted to make these investments into the business as we look to deliver an even greater service for our customers.
“With car repairs, issues may not always be clear to see.
You may also want to watch:
“However with our new diagnostic system, which provides main-dealer level diagnostics, we can do a complete vehicle evaluation in minutes and identify any issues or problems.
“This not only eliminates unnecessary parts bills but speeds up the entire process for the customer.”
- 1 Festive display brightens shopping areas across Clevedon
- 2 North Somerset could be placed in higher tier after national lockdown ends
- 3 School girls creates Christmas cards for charity
- 4 Grand Pier's future uncertain as Weston enters tier 3
- 5 Football stadium set for coronavirus vaccination hub
- 6 Business in Kenn nominated for prestigious Business Leader Awards
- 7 Business owner sentenced for fly-tipping in North Somerset
- 8 MPs brand placing North Somerset into tier 3 restrictions 'not right' and 'illogical'
- 9 Preparing for a popular traditional Christmas light display in Kenn
- 10 Local Plan proposals for development in North Somerset
Clarus MotorPark staff have a combined 40 years of experience in the motor industry.