Garage invests thousands in new equipment
- Credit: Contributed
A Kenn garage has completed a £15,000 investment in new equipment.
Clarus MotorPark in Kenn Road has bought a new £10,000 diagnostics system while it has also invested £5,000 in new air-conditioning technology.
Managing director Richard Robertson believes its clients will notice the difference.
He said: “We are absolutely delighted to make these investments into the business as we look to deliver an even greater service for our customers.
“With car repairs, issues may not always be clear to see.
“However with our new diagnostic system, which provides main-dealer level diagnostics, we can do a complete vehicle evaluation in minutes and identify any issues or problems.
“This not only eliminates unnecessary parts bills but speeds up the entire process for the customer.”
- 1 Police warn drivers ahead of M5 fuel protests
- 2 'Unavoidable' delays push back pier-to-pier cycle way between Weston and Clevedon
- 3 Garden centre opens GOLF COURSE for shoppers
- 4 Firm's new depot at Avonmouth creates 10 jobs
- 5 Covid cases rise: 1-in-30 estimated to be positive
- 6 What to see in the sky in July: Year's biggest supermoon and meteor showers
- 7 Glastonbury Festival 2022: Our review of the Worthy return...
- 8 VIDEO: Coastguard airlifts two people from Clevedon waters
- 9 Man jailed over theft and fraud at Worle butchers
- 10 Funding and inflation behind concerns over Portishead rail project
Clarus MotorPark staff have a combined 40 years of experience in the motor industry.