Funeral directors awarded

Matthew and Tracey Aldridge of F H Halliday & Son being presented with the Customer Care Award by Gr

Matthew and Tracey Aldridge of F H Halliday & Son being presented with the Customer Care Award by Graham Williams of Funeral Planning Services at the National Funeral Exhibition. - Credit: Archant

A FUNERAL directors in Portishead has been presented with a national customer care award.

F H Halliday & Son, which also has a branch in Weston, are delighted to have been given the prestigious accolade which is based on a national survey of clients.

The results showed 85 per cent of the firm’s clients were ‘very satisfied’ with the service provided, while the remaining 15 per cent were ‘satisfied’.

Graham Williams, of Funeral Planning Services, said: “Funeral directors provide a very personal service to families and some deserve recognition for exceptional customer care.

“We have worked with F H Halliday & Son since 2000 and we are delighted that they won this award.”


You may also want to watch:


Become a Supporter

This newspaper has been a central part of community life for many years. Our industry faces testing times, which is why we're asking for your support. Every contribution will help us continue to produce local journalism that makes a measurable difference to our community.

Become a Supporter
Comments powered by Disqus