Freemans’ launch new free advice service
- Credit: Archant
A Portishead television company has launched a new service to help its customers.
Freemans, which is based in the High Street, has created a new design service where staff visit clients’ homes and provide free advice about the size of televisions which work best in people’s homes.
Jason Bamfield, Freemans’ sales manager, said people are finding it increasingly difficult to find the right television for their house.
He added: “With changing television models, we are finding manufacturers are focusing on larger screens due to the slim frames now available.
“That’s why we have launched our new home design service.
“We now offer a free, in-home consultation and design service which gives you specialist advice and using our new television-size charts, allow you to visualise the screen size in your living room.
“This new, 30-minute in-home consultation will give you the very best guidance and choice when it comes to purchasing your next television.
- 1 Police warn drivers ahead of M5 fuel protests
- 2 'Unavoidable' delays push back pier-to-pier cycle way between Weston and Clevedon
- 3 Garden centre opens GOLF COURSE for shoppers
- 4 Firm's new depot at Avonmouth creates 10 jobs
- 5 Covid cases rise: 1-in-30 estimated to be positive
- 6 What to see in the sky in July: Year's biggest supermoon and meteor showers
- 7 Glastonbury Festival 2022: Our review of the Worthy return...
- 8 VIDEO: Coastguard airlifts two people from Clevedon waters
- 9 Man jailed over theft and fraud at Worle butchers
- 10 Funding and inflation behind concerns over Portishead rail project
“It doesn’t stop there, this new service will give you a complete review of your home entertainment system and provide a range of options that will fulfil your requirements both now and in years to come.”