Freemans’ launch new free advice service
- Credit: Archant
A Portishead television company has launched a new service to help its customers.
Freemans, which is based in the High Street, has created a new design service where staff visit clients’ homes and provide free advice about the size of televisions which work best in people’s homes.
Jason Bamfield, Freemans’ sales manager, said people are finding it increasingly difficult to find the right television for their house.
He added: “With changing television models, we are finding manufacturers are focusing on larger screens due to the slim frames now available.
“That’s why we have launched our new home design service.
You may also want to watch:
“We now offer a free, in-home consultation and design service which gives you specialist advice and using our new television-size charts, allow you to visualise the screen size in your living room.
“This new, 30-minute in-home consultation will give you the very best guidance and choice when it comes to purchasing your next television.
- 1 10 beauty spots in North Somerset
- 2 Eco-friendly grocer to open in Portishead High Street next week
- 3 Funding boost set to improve Clevedon Marine Lake and Salthouse Fields
- 4 Disruptions to your journey by car across North Somerset
- 5 Blind man suffers leg injury in Nailsea pavement collapse
- 6 Somerset pub could be demolished despite failure of homes bid
- 7 Ashton & Backwell begin new season with defeat at Keynsham
- 8 Hundreds expected at gatherings to oppose possible development around Weston Big Wood
- 9 Residents rally to support Save Weston Big Wood campaign
- 10 Road closure in force for five nights on A370 next week
“It doesn’t stop there, this new service will give you a complete review of your home entertainment system and provide a range of options that will fulfil your requirements both now and in years to come.”