Freemans’ launch new free advice service
- Credit: Archant
A Portishead television company has launched a new service to help its customers.
Freemans, which is based in the High Street, has created a new design service where staff visit clients’ homes and provide free advice about the size of televisions which work best in people’s homes.
Jason Bamfield, Freemans’ sales manager, said people are finding it increasingly difficult to find the right television for their house.
He added: “With changing television models, we are finding manufacturers are focusing on larger screens due to the slim frames now available.
“That’s why we have launched our new home design service.
“We now offer a free, in-home consultation and design service which gives you specialist advice and using our new television-size charts, allow you to visualise the screen size in your living room.
“This new, 30-minute in-home consultation will give you the very best guidance and choice when it comes to purchasing your next television.
- 1 Construction training centre opens in Portishead
- 2 M5 closed after morning crash - causing FIVE MILES of tailbacks
- 3 Taxpayers paid £60k for Liam Fox's failed bid for WTO job: Reports
- 4 Appeal launched to save town's Christmas light displays
- 5 Portishead-Bristol bus plan would save £100 MILLION, campaigner claims
- 6 Geocaching added to Nailsea Heritage Trail
- 7 Martin Kemp to play 1980s tunes in Weston this weekend
- 8 New Clevedon charity is helping to create the scientists of the future
- 9 Legal challenge over plans to dump dredging waste off Portishead
- 10 WIN: Tickets to Olivier Award-winning play screening in Clevedon
“It doesn’t stop there, this new service will give you a complete review of your home entertainment system and provide a range of options that will fulfil your requirements both now and in years to come.”