Freemans’ launch new free advice service
- Credit: Archant
A Portishead television company has launched a new service to help its customers.
Freemans, which is based in the High Street, has created a new design service where staff visit clients’ homes and provide free advice about the size of televisions which work best in people’s homes.
Jason Bamfield, Freemans’ sales manager, said people are finding it increasingly difficult to find the right television for their house.
He added: “With changing television models, we are finding manufacturers are focusing on larger screens due to the slim frames now available.
“That’s why we have launched our new home design service.
You may also want to watch:
“We now offer a free, in-home consultation and design service which gives you specialist advice and using our new television-size charts, allow you to visualise the screen size in your living room.
“This new, 30-minute in-home consultation will give you the very best guidance and choice when it comes to purchasing your next television.
- 1 Events in Weston and beyond to look forward to this summer
- 2 How to order free Covid home tests
- 3 Group protests against new police and crime bill
- 4 Nailsea Bowls Club captains open season in usual style
- 5 New school to open in Yatton later this year
- 6 £350k funds for North Somerset projects opens
- 7 Marathon runner Ben Smith announces USA Challenge plans
- 8 Barclays to close North Somerset branches
- 9 Rotary thanks shoppers for foodbank donations in lockdowns
- 10 Council keen to hear from villagers on road safety plans
“It doesn’t stop there, this new service will give you a complete review of your home entertainment system and provide a range of options that will fulfil your requirements both now and in years to come.”