Freemans’ launch new free advice service
- Credit: Archant
A Portishead television company has launched a new service to help its customers.
Freemans, which is based in the High Street, has created a new design service where staff visit clients’ homes and provide free advice about the size of televisions which work best in people’s homes.
Jason Bamfield, Freemans’ sales manager, said people are finding it increasingly difficult to find the right television for their house.
He added: “With changing television models, we are finding manufacturers are focusing on larger screens due to the slim frames now available.
“That’s why we have launched our new home design service.
You may also want to watch:
“We now offer a free, in-home consultation and design service which gives you specialist advice and using our new television-size charts, allow you to visualise the screen size in your living room.
“This new, 30-minute in-home consultation will give you the very best guidance and choice when it comes to purchasing your next television.
- 1 Five sites get Green Flag status
- 2 Officer's final written warning after sending inappropriate messages
- 3 Bristol Combination Vase: Nailsea & Backwell RFC looking to create history says Hill
- 4 WIN: Tickets to Cliff Richard live concert screening
- 5 North Somerset authors publish books
- 6 Nailsea & Backwell RFC v Bristol Imperial RFC LIVE BLOG
- 7 Road group condemns 'unacceptable traffic misery' in village
- 8 Councillor calls for misogyny to be classed as hate crime
- 9 Coffee morning raises hundreds of pounds for two charities
- 10 Appeal after man injured in robbery
“It doesn’t stop there, this new service will give you a complete review of your home entertainment system and provide a range of options that will fulfil your requirements both now and in years to come.”