Freemans’ launch new free advice service
- Credit: Archant
A Portishead television company has launched a new service to help its customers.
Freemans, which is based in the High Street, has created a new design service where staff visit clients’ homes and provide free advice about the size of televisions which work best in people’s homes.
Jason Bamfield, Freemans’ sales manager, said people are finding it increasingly difficult to find the right television for their house.
He added: “With changing television models, we are finding manufacturers are focusing on larger screens due to the slim frames now available.
“That’s why we have launched our new home design service.
You may also want to watch:
“We now offer a free, in-home consultation and design service which gives you specialist advice and using our new television-size charts, allow you to visualise the screen size in your living room.
“This new, 30-minute in-home consultation will give you the very best guidance and choice when it comes to purchasing your next television.
- 1 Health leaders urge people to keep following Covid guidelines as rates begin to drop in North Somerset
- 2 Portishead building firm wins national award
- 3 New bike racks installed in Portishead High Street
- 4 Call for action to reduce rising infection rates in secondary schools
- 5 Actress urges people to get behind hospice appeal
- 6 Festive display brightens shopping areas across Clevedon
- 7 North Somerset could be placed in higher tier after national lockdown ends
- 8 Business in Kenn nominated for prestigious Business Leader Awards
- 9 Christmas lights lift spirits in Portishead
- 10 Clevedon postie brightens community and raises cash for children's charity
“It doesn’t stop there, this new service will give you a complete review of your home entertainment system and provide a range of options that will fulfil your requirements both now and in years to come.”