Free business master classes
- Credit: Getty Images/iStockphoto
TWO free master classes will be put on in Portishead to give business owners and managers tips on how to maximise their sales potential.
The Business Sales Master Class event will be held at Pure Offices in Harbour Road next week with the aim of giving firms a better approach to sales.
Sandler Sales Training has teamed up with Growth Accelerator and Pure Offices for the sessions, which will cover sales, leadership and development.
This will include understanding a customer’s budget and tips on how to close more business.
Rhona Hope, Growth Accelerator fund manager, will also discuss how to get funding for the development of business.
You may also want to watch:
The clinics will be held from 5-6.30pm on Tuesday or 8-9.30am on February 25.
For details on how to book a free place call Kim Batchelor on 01275 390400.
- 1 Eco-friendly grocer to open in Portishead High Street next week
- 2 Blind man suffers leg injury in Nailsea pavement collapse
- 3 Funding boost set to improve Clevedon Marine Lake and Salthouse Fields
- 4 Somerset pub could be demolished despite failure of homes bid
- 5 Ashton & Backwell begin new season with defeat at Keynsham
- 6 Hundreds expected at gatherings to oppose possible development around Weston Big Wood
- 7 Save Weston Big Wood gatherings this weekend
- 8 Road closure in force for five nights on A370 next week
- 9 Ashton & Backwell United announce departure of Rich
- 10 VIDEO: Police release CCTV footage after Nailsea graffiti damage