Former restaurant put up for sale
- Credit: Archant
A former restaurant in Claverham has been put up for sale.
The Post Box in High Street closed in mid-March when its chef moved to a restaurant in Redhill.
Jonny Burnett opened The Post Box only last year, when Poppies café moved out of the premises and it has since relocated to Claverham Village Hall.
Despite a renovation at the start of the year, Jonny has decided to move on to a new challenge and he now works at The Darlington Arms in Redhill.
Since closing two months ago, the unit has stood empty.
However, in the past fortnight ‘for sale’ boards have been put up outside the restaurant.
It is being marketed by Debbie Fortune Estate Agents for £350,000.
- 1 Construction training centre opens in Portishead
- 2 M5 closed after morning crash - causing FIVE MILES of tailbacks
- 3 Taxpayers paid £60k for Liam Fox's failed bid for WTO job: Reports
- 4 Appeal launched to save town's Christmas light displays
- 5 Portishead-Bristol bus plan would save £100 MILLION, campaigner claims
- 6 Geocaching added to Nailsea Heritage Trail
- 7 Martin Kemp to play 1980s tunes in Weston this weekend
- 8 New Clevedon charity is helping to create the scientists of the future
- 9 Legal challenge over plans to dump dredging waste off Portishead
- 10 WIN: Tickets to Olivier Award-winning play screening in Clevedon
The ground-floor used to be used as the restaurant seating area and was several years ago a Post Office and shop.
Above it, is a three-bedroom self-contained flat.