Former restaurant put up for sale
- Credit: Archant
A former restaurant in Claverham has been put up for sale.
The Post Box in High Street closed in mid-March when its chef moved to a restaurant in Redhill.
Jonny Burnett opened The Post Box only last year, when Poppies café moved out of the premises and it has since relocated to Claverham Village Hall.
Despite a renovation at the start of the year, Jonny has decided to move on to a new challenge and he now works at The Darlington Arms in Redhill.
Since closing two months ago, the unit has stood empty.
You may also want to watch:
However, in the past fortnight ‘for sale’ boards have been put up outside the restaurant.
It is being marketed by Debbie Fortune Estate Agents for £350,000.
- 1 WIN: Tickets to Cliff Richard live concert screening
- 2 Officer's final written warning after sending inappropriate messages
- 3 Road group condemns 'unacceptable traffic misery' in village
- 4 Appeal after man injured in robbery
- 5 Five sites get Green Flag status
- 6 North Somerset authors publish books
- 7 Large, individual barn conversion in Nailsea
- 8 Portishead runners complete London Marathon
- 9 Coffee morning raises hundreds of pounds for two charities
- 10 Four burglary arrests and thousands of pounds worth of stolen goods recovered by police
The ground-floor used to be used as the restaurant seating area and was several years ago a Post Office and shop.
Above it, is a three-bedroom self-contained flat.