Former restaurant put up for sale
- Credit: Archant
A former restaurant in Claverham has been put up for sale.
The Post Box in High Street closed in mid-March when its chef moved to a restaurant in Redhill.
Jonny Burnett opened The Post Box only last year, when Poppies café moved out of the premises and it has since relocated to Claverham Village Hall.
Despite a renovation at the start of the year, Jonny has decided to move on to a new challenge and he now works at The Darlington Arms in Redhill.
Since closing two months ago, the unit has stood empty.
You may also want to watch:
However, in the past fortnight ‘for sale’ boards have been put up outside the restaurant.
It is being marketed by Debbie Fortune Estate Agents for £350,000.
- 1 Health leaders urge people to keep following Covid guidelines as rates begin to drop in North Somerset
- 2 Portishead building firm wins national award
- 3 New bike racks installed in Portishead High Street
- 4 Call for action to reduce rising infection rates in secondary schools
- 5 Actress urges people to get behind hospice appeal
- 6 Festive display brightens shopping areas across Clevedon
- 7 Business in Kenn nominated for prestigious Business Leader Awards
- 8 North Somerset could be placed in higher tier after national lockdown ends
- 9 Christmas lights lift spirits in Portishead
- 10 Clevedon postie brightens community and raises cash for children's charity
The ground-floor used to be used as the restaurant seating area and was several years ago a Post Office and shop.
Above it, is a three-bedroom self-contained flat.