Former colleagues join forces
A PORTISHEAD businessman has joined forces with two friends and former colleagues to help progress a business he launched earlier this year.
Andy Sheff set up Willowbrook Flooring Solutions, supplying real wood flooring, vinyl and cushion flooring, when he was made redundant after 21 years working in financial management.
Now, Jane Holdaway and Geoff Wilmer, who worked with him in finance and were also made redundant, have joined the business on a part-time basis.
As a result, the three have opened a new showroom so clients can make appointments to see samples and discuss their requirements in-house.
Andy said: “Jane, Geoff and I always worked well together and with Jane’s marketing experience and Geoff’s operations experience, Willowbrook is going from strength to strength.”
The Old Mill Road showroom is currently open by appointment only.
Andy added: “We offer a mobile showroom service seven days a week, showing samples to people in their homes and offices, but I understand that some clients prefer to see the products on display in a showroom and so the new premises allow us to offer this service too.”
- 1 North Somerset flytipper pays £1,600 after dumping bathtub
- 2 Police rescue broken down bride - and get her to the wedding on time
- 3 Iceland offers over 60s discount on shopping bill every week
- 4 Superb, high-spec house in a Nailsea hotspot
- 5 Clevedon Choral back after 18 month hiatus caused by pandemic
- 6 Construction finally begins for special educational needs school
- 7 Clevedon Library to close for THREE MONTHS for major refurb
- 8 Can you answer these 10 GCSE questions designed for 16-year-olds?
- 9 IN THE DOCK: Man in court after using daughter's blue badge to park in Weston
- 10 Two more leave Portishead Town Council over 'in-person' controversy
Andy says he is also committed to supporting community organisations and is already working on projects with local schools and sports groups.
To view Willowbrook Flooring products in the new showroom call Andy on 01275 390505.