Former butcher opens jewellery store in Nailsea
- Credit: Archant
A sparkling array of jewellery will be on sale in a new shop which has opened in Nailsea.
C&G Silver of Nailsea welcomed customers when it opened up in Crown Glass Shopping Centre on Saturday.
The store, owned and managed by Paul Croxton, will sell a wide range of silver jewellery including body jewellery, titanium bracelets and silver gift items.
Paul said an accident has prompted the career change.
He said: “For more than 29 years, I was a fully qualified butcher but an injury meant I could not continue with this professionally but, as they say, every cloud has a sliver lining and it gave me the opportunity to change direction and take on this new challenge.”
You may also want to watch:
Paul is a huge supporter of the Help for Heroes charity and everyone who buys a product from the shop will be able to buy a £1 raffle ticket for a monthly draw – 50p from each ticket will be donated to charity.
The 5p charge for carrier bags in store will also be donated to the charity.
- 1 North Somerset could be placed in higher tier after national lockdown ends
- 2 North Somerset to move into tier 3 after end of nationwide lockdown
- 3 Preparing for a popular traditional Christmas light display in Kenn
- 4 Business owner sentenced for fly-tipping in North Somerset
- 5 Impressive, four-floor detached house with sea views
- 6 North Somerset nurses retire following more than 80 years of combined service to the NHS
- 7 Primary school shuts after staff members test positive for coronavirus
- 8 Store refurbishment creates fresh job opportunities in Portishead
- 9 Bristol Airport welcomes new testing strategy for arrivals
- 10 Seek appointment with GP for persistent stomach troubles, urges NHS and Public Health England campaign
Centre manager Rob Stokell said: “We look forward to C&G Silver joining us at the Crown Glass Shopping Centre.
“We already have an excellent variety of independent shops in the centre and it is this diversity which makes a visit to Crown Glass even more enjoyable.
“We are confident that C&G Silver will only further enhance the centre and wish him every success.”