Former butcher opens jewellery store in Nailsea
- Credit: Archant
A sparkling array of jewellery will be on sale in a new shop which has opened in Nailsea.
C&G Silver of Nailsea welcomed customers when it opened up in Crown Glass Shopping Centre on Saturday.
The store, owned and managed by Paul Croxton, will sell a wide range of silver jewellery including body jewellery, titanium bracelets and silver gift items.
Paul said an accident has prompted the career change.
He said: “For more than 29 years, I was a fully qualified butcher but an injury meant I could not continue with this professionally but, as they say, every cloud has a sliver lining and it gave me the opportunity to change direction and take on this new challenge.”
You may also want to watch:
Paul is a huge supporter of the Help for Heroes charity and everyone who buys a product from the shop will be able to buy a £1 raffle ticket for a monthly draw – 50p from each ticket will be donated to charity.
The 5p charge for carrier bags in store will also be donated to the charity.
- 1 Eco-friendly grocer to open in Portishead High Street next week
- 2 Blind man suffers leg injury in Nailsea pavement collapse
- 3 Funding boost set to improve Clevedon Marine Lake and Salthouse Fields
- 4 Somerset pub could be demolished despite failure of homes bid
- 5 Ashton & Backwell begin new season with defeat at Keynsham
- 6 Save Weston Big Wood gatherings this weekend
- 7 Hundreds expected at gatherings to oppose possible development around Weston Big Wood
- 8 Road closure in force for five nights on A370 next week
- 9 Ashton & Backwell United announce departure of Rich
- 10 Clevedon Marine Lake reopens
Centre manager Rob Stokell said: “We look forward to C&G Silver joining us at the Crown Glass Shopping Centre.
“We already have an excellent variety of independent shops in the centre and it is this diversity which makes a visit to Crown Glass even more enjoyable.
“We are confident that C&G Silver will only further enhance the centre and wish him every success.”